Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453026
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47744
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2021, 05:26 PM   #46
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Check me if I’m wrong, but isn’t the hobbyist hiring the Hooker? Shouldn’t the hobbyist be conducting the interview?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 05:53 PM   #47
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

No, it closer to someone on Fiverr picking and choosing what client gigs they are willing to do. Some clients are bad and should be refused to optimize your income.
Depurefymii is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 07:14 AM   #48
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

I mean look I get it FOSTA made it harder to advertise. There are a ton of reasons that it’s impossible to find quality, young, attractive, affordable, dependable providers nowadays, and the reason isn’t FOSTA.

Onlyfans, SA and other sugar sites, the progression of a problem we aren’t allowed to talk about here, increasing access to technology, there are a shitload of reasons. But the fact is that I just don’t think the hobby is going to come back like it was in ASPD or early Indys days. Those days are long gone, and were actually gone before FOSTA and Indys actually shutting down.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 08:37 AM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pensfan123456 View Post
I mean look I get it FOSTA made it harder to advertise. There are a ton of reasons that it’s impossible to find quality, young, attractive, affordable, dependable providers nowadays, and the reason isn’t FOSTA.

Onlyfans, SA and other sugar sites, the progression of a problem we aren’t allowed to talk about here, increasing access to technology, there are a shitload of reasons. But the fact is that I just don’t think the hobby is going to come back like it was in ASPD or early Indys days. Those days are long gone, and were actually gone before FOSTA and Indys actually shutting down.
Agreed.
Old 09-03-2021, 09:01 AM   #50
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Quote:
What is your top 3 reasons?
Old 09-03-2021, 09:32 AM   #51
pensfan123456
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
What is your top 3 reasons?
Well, I listed them but I will elaborate:

1. Onlyfans/Online only SDs/Technology - the increase in access to technology has made access to simps/submissive men/idiots/whatever you want to call them, much easier. It used to be difficult for a girl to get real money out of men without actually meeting up and providing a service with cash. With the advent of payment apps and the ability to transfer funds at the drop of a dime, and platforms available for hot young girls to connect with men willing to pay for digital companionship, there is much less need for girls to sleep with men they haven’t met.

2. SA/Sugar dating - this goes without saying, but girls who ARE willing to meet up in person and exchange cash for sex now have the ability to pick and choose the men they meet with, see pictures, etc.

3. The thing we aren’t allowed to talk about is killing a lot of the girls who would be providing, and the ones that aren’t dead are usually super unreliable because the problem is worse than it was 10-15 years ago.
pensfan123456 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #52
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:

Exactly - the FOSTA excuse is pure gaslighting, plain and simple. As is some of the other BS posted earlier in this thread. Gaslighting, plain and simple.

It is not hard to find providers in other areas. It is why I do most of my hobbying these days when I travel to Florida. Lot's of choices, no bullshit, no deposits, no personal info needed, etc.

My suggestion to the OP - move to or visit a more hobby friendly area
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 03:36 PM   #53
Depurefymii
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
It is not hard to find providers in other areas. It is why I do most of my hobbying these days when I travel to Florida. Lot's of choices, no bullshit, no deposits, no personal info needed, etc.

My suggestion to the OP - move to or visit a more hobby friendly area
If you can afford to travel to Florida to hobby, you probably have enough wealth and flexibility for sugar dating too. Why do you prefer one over the other?
Old 09-03-2021, 11:42 PM   #54
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I've considered traveling for a "hobby weekend" occasionally - Cleveland, Philadelphia, or even NYC (if you're already going all the way to Philly, NYC isn't all that much further - though heaven help you if you're trying to negotiate NYC in a car...) all seem to have sufficient reasonable (if a bit pricey) options available to make it worth considering.

I personally prefer a more traditional provider scenario over sugar dating, specifically because of the transactional nature of the interaction. You pay a particular rate for an agreed upon period of time. At the end of the agreed time, the interaction is over - neither party has any further obligation to the other, until and unless a new period of time is agreed on. All parties to the arrangement know where they stand at all times, and there's a definite "end" to the arrangement. With sugar dating, yes it's possible to form a more casual, friend-like relationship, which may be more pleasant in some ways. But it often devolves into frequent, urgent requests for cash for some type of unverifiable "emergency", with "I'm sorry, I don't have time to hang out right now, but I'll make it up to you next time, I promise!" Excluding, of course, the traditional providers who can be found on the sugar dating venues, who are only using sugar dating as a cover for more traditional provider strategies.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 06:17 AM   #55
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Well, I listed them but I will elaborate:

1. Onlyfans/Online only SDs/Technology - the increase in access to technology has made access to simps/submissive men/idiots/whatever you want to call them, much easier. It used to be difficult for a girl to get real money out of men without actually meeting up and providing a service with cash. With the advent of payment apps and the ability to transfer funds at the drop of a dime, and platforms available for hot young girls to connect with men willing to pay for digital companionship, there is much less need for girls to sleep with men they haven’t met.

2. SA/Sugar dating - this goes without saying, but girls who ARE willing to meet up in person and exchange cash for sex now have the ability to pick and choose the men they meet with, see pictures, etc.
^ This
in addition, many girls won't even meet (MEET, not smash) for less than five-hundo. I had a month SA subscription and 9 out of 10 contacts I made wanted 5 to just meet. A few I contacted from way outside of the PGH area wanted no less than 250 for a cardate.

I recently saw a SC post from a girl who had an OF profile. She charges $40 for a subscription and she gets $32 of that. I mean, that's not a ton of money, but it's a lot of scratch for sharing a few pics/vids without having to leave the house.

I don't know where dudes are getting their money but I've been priced right out of the market.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 09:41 AM   #56
pacwing
Registered Member

A SB should be considerably cheaper than most working girls. I've met women in the area who wanted as low as $200 for a date with intimacy. I pay my SB $400 for 8 hour dates. I wouldn't get that rate from anyone else.
pacwing is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 10:41 AM   #57
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Depurefymii View Post
If you can afford to travel to Florida to hobby, you probably have enough wealth and flexibility for sugar dating too. Why do you prefer one over the other?
I used to do the sugar thing years ago with true SBs (not those wannabes / hookers by a different name or girls with GPS you find on Seeking) but doing what I do now simply better fits my needs these days and provides more variety
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 11:31 AM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
I used to do the sugar thing years ago with true SBs (not those wannabes / hookers by a different name or girls with GPS you find on Seeking) but doing what I do now simply better fits my needs these days and provides more variety
It only costs a couple hundred to fly to Florida. The price you save on your first hooker covers the cost of the flight.
Old 09-04-2021, 01:53 PM   #59
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default SA: Newer, Market-Clueless GPS's Vs Experienced Hobby-Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
^ This
in addition, many girls won't even meet (MEET, not smash) for less than five-hundo. I had a month SA subscription and 9 out of 10 contacts I made wanted 5 to just meet. A few I contacted from way outside of the PGH area wanted no less than 250 for a cardate.

I recently saw a SC post from a girl who had an OF profile. She charges $40 for a subscription and she gets $32 of that. I mean, that's not a ton of money, but it's a lot of scratch for sharing a few pics/vids without having to leave the house.

I don't know where dudes are getting their money but I've been priced right out of the market.
I think there are plenty (plenty) of girls on SA who will bang for the old ASPD and Indys-era's "standard market rates" of $200, $250 or $300 a session. And many of them don't have any sense of "hourly" rates (like ASPD and Indys girls did) so they often quote "It's $300 for however long you want to go, hunny...."

And there are WAY too many $500 pitchers on SA too. I estimate the "newer" girls don't have any sense of "local market rates", and all the old ASPD and Indys girls KNEW what their market value was. It was $200, $250, or $300 an hour back then- very few exceptions to that specific "three-tier" pricing system. On SA there is "variable" pricing, or at least the "newer" girls expect more until they learn about the local PGH hobby-market. Then they start banging for $200, $250, or $300 each time, usually within months or less than a year of them "debuting" on SA...

I don't mess around with the "Recently Joined" list on SA as I focus on the girls who I see online on SA for Months or even a couple years. You see them in the "Recently Visited" list a lot. They are on there all the time. The longer a girl is on SA then the more likely she understands "market norms" and "local market rates", specifically because she has interacted with so many local PGH hobbyists....

A problem is establishing an incall with SA girls. I won't meet at their living spaces because of "baby daddy's", "drivers", "besties", all sorts of "street' denizens who might come in. I can defend myself, but it's not a situation I want to be thrust into. I tend to rent affordable motel/hotel rooms in the "general area" they want to do business. I book two (2) hours so I can more easily go two rounds, and I clarify I want two rounds Before setting a date and time. With paying for a hotel room and booking two (2) hours (for two pops) and then paying a "standard market rate" of usually no more than $300 then I am paying "what I would pay" for ASPD and Indys girls who used to have their own incalls...

There are a lot of Scammers on SA, and also many girls who just want to make money as Quickly and Safely as possible. You can usually determine if they are reasonable, legit "players" or FOS Scammers within a few PM's. Plenty of action on SA for any guy who wants to "put the time in". It's a "process" which really was never required with ASPD and Indys girls....

To PensFan's second point about girls "picking and choosing" their clients. That is more "the norm" on SA than it was on ASPD and Indys. But also there were always (always) UTR girls in the ASPD and Indys cultures who "picked and chose" their own clients, and then never advertised. Many SA girls just want to find a "certain" number of clients and then not have to deal with meeting new guys. The exact same modus operandi of the old UTR ASPD and Indys girls....

Yes, many SA girls will require Pics and maybe even Facetime calls with potential clients. But like with the $500 pitchers on SA even that "requirement" lapses after they have been on the scene for months and years.....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2021, 02:29 PM   #60
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacwing View Post
A SB should be considerably cheaper than most working girls. I've met women in the area who wanted as low as $200 for a date with intimacy. I pay my SB $400 for 8 hour dates. I wouldn't get that rate from anyone else.
I pay about that, but for much shorter dates. And honestly it’s not that they wouldn’t hang longer if I wanted them to, it’s just I have absolutely nothing in common with a girl less then half my age. Plus I’m a one pop guy….two if I’m willing to hang with her for a while, which I’m not. Many times I’ve made excuses to get them out of my hotel room.
For you guys that like 3-4 pops and a longer date, SA is your answer if you have a little game and looks. It works for me and what I want also.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women