Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47575
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 09:35 PM   #46
Mr.BobDabolina
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What you seem to not grasp is that a MOD does not have the right to take a section of a CoEd Forum and carve out a thread with it's own set of rules. The Owners of the board define the guidelines.... They are passed down and set in place by ADMINS..... MODs are mostly administrative helpers by nature.

He's not the first one to take the powers given and try to create new things outside of what the owners envisioned....The owners allow for women to

Staff can and will do anything they want to unless the membership questions their actions.....

A long standing policy on this board is that Staff members do not remove posts or threads from the board without an explanation....

It is censorship and frowned on as it should be. making those kind of edits typically results in the attention of staff across the board who are much more eager to judge one of their own than anyone here is.

Never looked at it that way Damn you know a lot more about this stuff than I do. From thr Outside it just seemed like people were kind of ganging up on Coach Paul for not punishing the girls right away. But you actually know a lot more about it than I do so I'm gonna shut up now
Mr.BobDabolina is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 10:25 PM   #47
quzi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

Let them post rates! This isn't San Antonio!
quzi is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:07 PM   #48
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Whores in Austin don't get preferential AD posting privileges just because one of your local modtards wants to give them to them.

If Austin gets special treatment, Dallas, Houston, KC and the rest of the forums want the same treatment. Your modtard giving your whores special treatment is him telling the owners to go fuck their guidelines. He is telling the owners he thincks he is above their guidelines.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:46 PM   #49
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Now wait just a damn minute Boss. I've had threADS and posts disappear faster than two extra large pizza's at a weight watchers convention. I've waited for an explanation for 4 days now. Nothing is or has been done. CrypticKicker seems to do as he pleases and points the shit out of you as he does it. Why should it be any different here?

Well.... I can explain it to you or try to lead by example.....

First you have to ask yourself if you have embraced Tebow in your heart and soul.... Do Praise him when you are successful and Pray to him when you are troubled? Most importantly do you tithe a portion of your successes in his name to the church?

You need not answer that here... The truth is never lost on all mighty Tebow or the Prophet...

A week or so ago I sent you the links to the Las Vegas thread a MOD set up for Ladies only in their ISO section a few years ago.... I posted it and had posts vanish and then reappear in an entirely new thread.... As I recall that MOD was CryptKeeper as well.... It took a couple of days but by seeking the guidance of the Prophet and his associates the created thread was locked and the MOD learned his place at that time........ He is only human and may have forgotten but Tebow knows all and will deal with him in time....

It's all about setting the stage and then summoning the Prophet.... He examines your issue and if he finds it worthy he either steps in and handles it, gives you guidance or brings along some associates to pray for the lost soul and bring him back to Tebow.........

He does work best behind the scenes though.... in the staff areas of the board..... Ya know... Some folks have no idea of the inner workings of this place but Praise Tebow we have the Prophet.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:53 PM   #50
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.BobDabolina View Post
Never looked at it that way Damn you know a lot more about this stuff than I do. From thr Outside it just seemed like people were kind of ganging up on Coach Paul for not punishing the girls right away. But you actually know a lot more about it than I do so I'm gonna shut up now
Often times our MODs and not properly prepared for the work they do.... That is probably the case here....

Some get put to the wheel and come away a better MOD..... Some let pride and ego chain them to the wheel and they never get off....

I'm simply a very old man that has watched and learned by experience over the 18 years on these boards.... with age comes knowledge.... With participation comes scars..... You don't learn where thorns are if you don't try to pick a rose now and then.....
Old 06-02-2017, 11:59 PM   #51
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
You are only sheep if you choose to be sheep.
This is a very important lesson that needs to be learned.... Owners, Admins and a MODs Peers (the biggest pain in his ass) only become aware of a MOD leaving the path if the community he serves challenges him when he is wrong.... There are some very oppressed areas where MODs run rampant over the people they serve....

Austin was that way about 8 years ago.... We don't want to have to fix that again....
Old 06-03-2017, 12:32 AM   #52
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Hes making a good effort to provide this for everyone. I doubt it will last very long with all this attention its getting.

I say give him a chance to make it work.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 04:22 AM   #53
FGarvin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
What are the rules?
Well... No warnings, Points are going to flow....

Right out of the gate Jade wants to start a discussion....

Followed by ATX Angela who does NOT adhere to the form and adds pricing which exceeds the allowed information......

Followed by amazinglola.... Didn't use the format required.... doesn't appear to be a short notice ad at all....

and then Angela Claire.... Not remotely close.......

Does anyone think that any of them other than Jade botered to READ the rules?

You ladies are shitting on the confidence CoachPaul had in you..... every MOD on the board is probably watching how you appreciate the 2nd chance he is giving you.....

Don't make him the laughing stock of MODTARDville....
FGarvin is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 02:42 PM   #54
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Whores in Austin don't get preferential AD posting privileges just because one of your local modtards wants to give them to them.

If Austin gets special treatment, Dallas, Houston, KC and the rest of the forums want the same treatment. Your modtard giving your whores special treatment is him telling the owners to go fuck their guidelines. He is telling the owners he thincks he is above their guidelines.
If Austin can have SNATCH. then Upset NY wants and needs SNATCH
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 03:51 PM   #55
Jjsunday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Shit ..... Austin get all the Good Stuff ..........SNATCH and Discount's
Jjsunday is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 12:01 AM   #56
GlassTableGirl2017
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 403108
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello guys I'm really aweful at this Eccie is awesome very informative but snatch guidelines can someone show me dry moderaters I'm just a bone head and guess I can't read
GlassTableGirl2017 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 01:28 AM   #57
David.Douchehurst
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassTableGirl2017 View Post
Hello guys I'm really aweful at this Eccie is awesome very informative but snatch guidelines can someone show me dry moderaters I'm just a bone head and guess I can't read
Yew, jus' came 'round too late. It's bin shut down awhile.
David.Douchehurst is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women