Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160608
Yssup Rider59950
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35399
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #46
Guest080613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 104459

Nina sastri is very enchanting.
Guest080613-2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #47
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Indeed she looks very intriguing. Wasn't making fun of her, just of the "can't not look at this train wreck" of a thread.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:38 PM   #48
hudpud11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I was referring to ninasastri and her donation. Check the website.
Free Advertisement For ALL
hudpud11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:13 AM   #49
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick BadCock View Post
Jesus fucking Christ people... Girl stole her shit. She was pissed the fuck off. She told everyone. If the chick is stealing someones shit off the internet how fucking lovely can she be? I applaud her for telling us that this chick is a thief. It is not always necessary to be a dick.

Stop being bitches and arguing with her.
+1
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 05:16 AM   #50
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malcolm1357 View Post
This is the first thread where I have seen someone from another CONTINENT pipe in (see posts 38 & 39). Now that is when you know a thread has jumped the shark. I'm not complaining, I'm just making a geographic observation......lol.
It`s a VERY important issue - since english is the main language when "providing" as well as when doing science (hahahaha- see the resemblance).... happened to me, too, that is why I felt the need to defend .

Plagiarism knows not borders :9
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:09 AM   #51
hudpud11
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

ninasastri. All kidding aside, I thought your point of view was dead on. Until it happens to you, it can be very easy to judge others. I am curious to see the reaction of other ladies if their information was plagiarized off their websites. I guarantee there would be hell to pay. This applies to the men also. If they were a business owner and one of their competitors used their information for personal gain, the first thing they would do is call their attorney. I have been in the commercial business world for 25 years and have seen it first hand. And that is my .02
hudpud11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 11:45 AM   #52
Malcolm1357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

+1 hudpud. I was just commenting on how rare it is to see a person from another continent in a thread, at least for me. I completely agree with what ninasastri said though. What she said kind of reminds me of lawyers in that everyone bitches about them until they are in need of one. The same applies here, it would piss me off big time if this was done to me.
Malcolm1357 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #53
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Moshi-Moshi Ms.Ninasastri:
Haruka's Humble Opinion
Begging your pardon if my Post appeared to diminish or make light of the wrong that was done...Lillian Mae is most obviously a person of questionable integrity and imagination:
Kusala or Skillful Deeds and Akusala or unskillful actions produce SEEDS in the mind that come to fruition either in this life or in a subsequent rebirth”
This is not an Industry of 'Sunday School Teachers', copyright that which you hold so dear.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:55 AM   #54
Rebecca Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 36999
My ECCIE Reviews
Default What is the value of our words?

I do not think anyone (hobbyist or provider) begrudges Daniella for her anger with regard to the theft of HER intellectual property. Lillian may be too new or too young to understand this, but verbage *sometimes* creates or builds chemistry. If she is incongruent with the verbage on her website, it WILL eventually bite her in her cute lil ass.

However, I do have a concern for the ECCIE community at large with regard to what constitutes a situation justifying possible exposure of RL information. The OP cites federal internet copyright laws and continually asserts her intention to litigate, if necessary. Such litigation requires the RL information of both herself and her opponent. My concerns are threefold:

1. Sweetie, no matter who you think you are...no matter who you are "connected" with, no matter what your IQ or understanding of neurological science... from the outside looking in, you are a hooker, whore, prostitute, etc. The faster you recognize this, the safer you are for yourself, your clients, and the community at large. It is not judgement, it is fact...
2. Building upon the aforementioned premise, no one...and I mean NO COP, JUDGE, CITY OFFICIAL (ETC) in his right mind would put his career on the line to deny a probable cause warrant to search your phone and/or laptop for illegal activity. While you may be quite proud of your website (as you should be), the chances of it being perceived as benign are nil. I am an educated woman and "all that" legal/computer stuff is far beyond my area of expertise but I would never/could never gamble with that possibility for the sake of being "right" or of protecting my intellectual property.
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY: I have a college degree with a minor in English Lit and a couple of creative writing awards but NO SENTENCE I HAVE EVER WRITTEN OR FATHOMED is worth even the slightest possibility of ruining a life, family, marriage, etc (Not my own life, not your life, not Lillian's life, not a client's life, not anyone's life).

Perspective is our friend.
Rebecca Love is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:37 AM   #55
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Can you believe I stayed out of this???

Smooch!

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:24 PM   #56
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Moshi-Moshi Ms.Love:
Haruka's Humble Opinion
Cheers well played lovely lady...I'm in complete accord with every sentence in the Post, in my 'Life Experience' it is not enough to TELL someone who you are your ACTIONS define that:
Character is higher than intellect. A great soul will be strong to live as well as think.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Article 19 of the ICCPR” other wise known as “Freedom Of Expression” is just another RIGHT of ours that is being challenged everyday...how about having that on your conscious.
Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 12:40 PM   #57
oherc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

I tried not to say anything, as I've never seen any famous providers yet, but I would compare this to a story I read a long time ago.. This guy was selling bootleg movies at a gas station in Moss Point. He got robbed all his money and the bootleg movies, he called the cops, he went to jail.
Another story I heard is a "john" calls the cops because their "date" took his wallet, he goes to jail for soliciting.

You can't complain at all, just expose like she did, but making idle threats make guys like me scared to visit, as I don't want my rl info anywhere at all, and the risks out weighs the benifits.

Haruka nailed it, sorry to relight the burning out wood, The new girl made a mistake, I'm sure she didn't know the consequences, and she already tried to make amends by taking down her mistake. Let's not beat a dead horse, I'm sure we all aren't 100% perfect, or we wouldn't be here
oherc is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:31 PM   #58
Jackster21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Jackster21 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 09:42 PM   #59
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^^^ this. lol I thought this would be closed a page ago. I was expecting to come back and see this closed. Surpriiiissseee.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #60
vicinms
Ambassador

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lea Madisson View Post
Can you believe I stayed out of this?
Well, after looking at your recent review, I can tell that you've been preoccupied with other things, Lol.

It's interesting to see the widely different opinions of people responding (great post Rebecca)!

And when is the last time a MS thread had 60 posts and international interest, HA!
vicinms is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women