Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47768
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-19-2013, 08:27 PM   #46
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Assup UR Head Rider - Joe Bloe is talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. Of course you never seem to fully read or comprehend anything anyone writes because as your avatar indicates, you have your head up YOUR ass.

My mother came here as a LEGAL alien. She never took advantage of any social programs because she took on part time jobs to help raise the children while my father, who was in the Army, also took on part time jobs instead of relying on government aid. She studied to become an American citizen and in 1976 became one. She did NOT know how to speak english when she first came to the USA and instead chose to learn so she could become American and wanted to fully assimilate into the AMERICAN CULTURE.

I fully agree with Joe Bloe that the ILLEGAL immigrants need to be deported. Pussy whipped Americans like yourself and other bleeding heart liberals want to make yourselves feel good and important by sideing with the "victims". Fuck that. IMO ILLEGAL immigrants shouldn't receive a dime of US government funds or benefits. If you and your liberal friends want to take care of them, then start a charity and fund it with YOUR money and stop using US taxpayer money to do it.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:30 PM   #47
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by satexasguy View Post
Assup UR Head Rider - Joe Bloe is talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. Of course you never seem to fully read or comprehend anything anyone writes because as your avatar indicates, you have your head up YOUR ass.

My mother came here as a LEGAL alien. She never took advantage of any social programs because she took on part time jobs to help raise the children while my father, who was in the Army, also took on part time jobs instead of relying on government aid. She studied to become an American citizen and in 1976 became one. She did NOT know how to speak english when she first came to the USA and instead chose to learn so she could become American and wanted to fully assimilate into the AMERICAN CULTURE.

I fully agree with Joe Bloe that the ILLEGAL immigrants need to be deported. Pussy whipped Americans like yourself and other bleeding heart liberals want to make yourselves feel good and important by sideing with the "victims". Fuck that. IMO ILLEGAL immigrants shouldn't receive a dime of US government funds or benefits. If you and your liberal friends want to take care of them, then start a charity and fund it with YOUR money and stop using US taxpayer money to do it.
+1
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:42 PM   #48
Yssup Rider
BANNED

Encounters: 67

Hey douchebag, I don't see how your red white and blue American dream story makes you any different than others here, or how it qualifies you as an expert on this or any other subject.

.my mother is an immigrant too. A few years before she came here, the US had quotas on who could enter the country. Actually those quotas stayed in place until the 60s, though they were modified over the years.

Oh yeah, my wife is an immigrant too. and she didn't speak a word of English either when she came here.

So don't give me your whiny ass shit, bro. You think you're the only guy with a story? Say it loud...

My point is that today's illegal may be tomorrow's legal ... And vice versa. And mmigration laws have always changed.

What is your fucking point? Or do you just want to stir some shit?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:12 AM   #49
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I find it funny, Assup, that you can't differentiate (look it up) between people entering the country the legally, and those entering illegally. Are you sure your mother and wife got here legally? Can you prove it? Are you an "anchor" baby?

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:21 AM   #50
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
where did your family come from Bloehard? should they have been deported as you now advocate for Mexican immigrants? Actually somebody fucked up when they let em stay!
England. I don't think the American Indians deported anyone. That was their big mistake.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 01:01 AM   #51
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Quote:

Good post. Some of these Libs think caring with other people's money is a virtue. They think helping people is giving them an opportunity to take an advantage of the system. America will eventually have a real president again. Hopefully that President will know how to sincerely inspire and motivate people instead giving them something for nothing .False hopes and telling them lies.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:05 AM   #52
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
#1. America's low skilled jobs should be done by American citizens currently living on welfare. #2. We can't afford to continue providing health care and free education for people who came here illegally. We're broke.
I'm just curious .. exactly how do you propose to have "American citizens currently living on welfare" do "America's low skilled jobs"?

FYI: Before this country had a "nanny-welfare" system for lazy people who don't want to work, the agricultural "industry" ...... "imported" people from the Latin American countries, as well as oriental countries, to do the work in the fields that was necessary and appropriate to put the food on the table in this country, until the industry became sufficiently mechanized to take over much, and sometimes all, of the task.

News flash: We can't afford to continue providing health care and free education for people who ARE here LEGALLY. We're broke.

My concern with our borders has more to do with security and mitigation of the existing situation than any thing else ... it is safer and cheaper to keep people out than to deal with their needs, and their chlidren's needs, and/or process them for deportation. It is obviously not just our Southern borders. It's all four of them, and every airport in this country that receives international flights. There are people in this country who are not from Latin American countries who arrived on a student visa and are not complying with the requirements of the visa, for example. Not too long ago hundreds of them were rounded up at ... Bush IAH (post-911)....no green cards.

All those jobs, and good paying ones I might add with employee benefits, are available for anyone who can pass a criminal background check and a piss test. There is even bus service to the IAH complex from just about any part of town. Unfortunately for many, airports are open 24/7, and some of them have to get their asses up in the morning, put on a "uniform," get to the bus stop, and arrive at work ... ON TIME!

In addition for years there were community college programs in the Houston metro area that provided training for good paying jobs with benefits, but, again, people had to have a "decent" criminal history and pass a UA. Some of the programs were guarantied jobs, if people just ... SHOWED UP FOR CLASSES .. focused enough to be processed through the testing procedure ... and filled out a job application (with the help of instructors) and appeared for an "interview" .. conducted ON CAMPUS. Good pay AND better benefits .. insurance, sick leave, paid vacations, and retirement with fast promotions .. if they stayed "clean." The finish rate was about 25%.

We have to fix our welfare system first .. by reducing the rolls and limiting the "benefits" ... so that being "on welfare" is not as attractive as working for a living. The problem is that many of the same people who want to restrict our 2nd amendment rights are championing the "right to welfare."

Now they call it .... "extended unemployment benefits"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 05:40 AM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I find it funny, Assup, that you can't differentiate (look it up) between people entering the country the legally, and those entering illegally.
Can't you read? Or do you just love to lie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post

My point is that today's illegal may be tomorrow's legal ... And vice versa. And mmigration laws have always changed.

What is your fucking point? Or do you just want to stir some shit?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 06:11 AM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
England. I don't think the American Indians deported anyone. That was their big mistake.
According to my understanding of their religious beliefs at the time ...

.. Custer was "deported" ... you might say....along with some associates.
Old 01-20-2013, 06:14 AM   #55
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I find it funny, Assup, that you can't differentiate (look it up) between people entering the country the legally, and those entering illegally.
If those leave when they are required to leave, then I can.

When they overstay their legal authority to be here, I don't.

They are also criminals.
Old 01-20-2013, 09:47 AM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I'm just curious .. exactly how do you propose to have "American citizens currently living on welfare" do "America's low skilled jobs"?

FYI: Before this country had a "nanny-welfare" system for lazy people who don't want to work, the agricultural "industry" ...... "imported" people from the Latin American countries, as well as oriental countries, to do the work in the fields that was necessary and appropriate to put the food on the table in this country, until the industry became sufficiently mechanized to take over much, and sometimes all, of the task.

News flash: We can't afford to continue providing health care and free education for people who ARE here LEGALLY. We're broke.

My concern with our borders has more to do with security and mitigation of the existing situation than any thing else ... it is safer and cheaper to keep people out than to deal with their needs, and their chlidren's needs, and/or process them for deportation. It is obviously not just our Southern borders. It's all four of them, and every airport in this country that receives international flights. There are people in this country who are not from Latin American countries who arrived on a student visa and are not complying with the requirements of the visa, for example. Not too long ago hundreds of them were rounded up at ... Bush IAH (post-911)....no green cards.

All those jobs, and good paying ones I might add with employee benefits, are available for anyone who can pass a criminal background check and a piss test. There is even bus service to the IAH complex from just about any part of town. Unfortunately for many, airports are open 24/7, and some of them have to get their asses up in the morning, put on a "uniform," get to the bus stop, and arrive at work ... ON TIME!

In addition for years there were community college programs in the Houston metro area that provided training for good paying jobs with benefits, but, again, people had to have a "decent" criminal history and pass a UA. Some of the programs were guarantied jobs, if people just ... SHOWED UP FOR CLASSES .. focused enough to be processed through the testing procedure ... and filled out a job application (with the help of instructors) and appeared for an "interview" .. conducted ON CAMPUS. Good pay AND better benefits .. insurance, sick leave, paid vacations, and retirement with fast promotions .. if they stayed "clean." The finish rate was about 25%.

We have to fix our welfare system first .. by reducing the rolls and limiting the "benefits" ... so that being "on welfare" is not as attractive as working for a living. The problem is that many of the same people who want to restrict our 2nd amendment rights are championing the "right to welfare."

Now they call it .... "extended unemployment benefits"!
People pursue self interest; that's universal law. We give American citizens the choice of doing unpleasant low skilled work or staying home and living on welfare benefits that are roughly equal to the compensation they would get from working forty hours a week digging a ditch. Given that choice, most people choose to stay home and live on welfare. The choice they need to be making is between taking any job they can find and not eating. Don't work, don't eat. Given that choice, they will work, because working will be in their self interest. Our welfare system creates a moral hazard by rewarding people for making bad choices.

The increase in the number of people living on welfare programs that began in the sixties under LBJ, directly correlates with a massive increase in illegal immigration. There is clealy a cause and effect relationship between the two. In the nineteen fifties we built our own houses; now the Mexicans build them.

The obvious answer to solving our illegal immigration problem is to stop rewarding people for coming here illegally. People pursue self interest. Our government has foolishly made it in the self interest of millions of people to come to America illegally. We need to stop providing all benefits to illegals, no jobs, no anchor babies, no education, no healthcare, no welfare, no nothing. We need to send a message to the world that there is absolutely no reason to come to America illegally. They will stop coming, because it will be in their self interest to stay home. Many illegals will self deport if we cut the benefits off.

If you've got an insect problem on your front porch, you don't pay someone to stand on your porch with a flyswatter; you turn off the porch light. If we stopped rewarding illegal immigration, we wouldn't need a border patrol.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #57
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
People pursue self interest; that's universal law.

The obvious answer to solving our illegal immigration problem is to stop rewarding people for coming here illegally.

If you've got an insect problem on your front porch, you don't pay someone to stand on your porch with a flyswatter; you turn off the porch light. If we stopped rewarding illegal immigration, we wouldn't need a border patrol.

http://www.gao.gov/assets/120/110444.pdf

I'm somewhat familar with the migrant worker programs in existence before Lyndon became President and the reduction of work for the migrant workers were the result of a combination of efforts to unionize them as farm workers, mechanization of farming, and the outsourcing of processing plants to can and bottle the produce harvested by them.

It wasn't the implementation of welfare that caused the problem.

Oh, with respect to "insect" control ... not all insects seek light!!!!!
Old 01-20-2013, 03:26 PM   #58
satexasguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

did i hit a sore spot with you ASSUP? Poor liberal baby needs to go back and cry to his mama.

again, you are unable to read and comprehend anything because you are so blinded by your liberal thinking. My point is that there is a difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants.
satexasguy is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:50 PM   #59
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... there is a difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL .....
YR ... Does that help?

LEGAL withdrawal from the bank ....

ILLEGAL withdrawal from bank ....
Old 01-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #60
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
.... there is a difference between LEGAL and ILLEGAL immigrants.
Here is another "problem" ....

DHS says: "Immigrant - See Permanent Resident Alien"

Then DHS says:

"Permanent Resident Alien - An alien admitted to the United States as a lawful permanent resident. Permanent residents are also commonly referred to as immigrants; however, the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) broadly defines an immigrant as any alien in the United States, except one legally admitted under specific nonimmigrant categories (INA section 101(a)(15)). An illegal alien who entered the United States without inspection, for example, would be strictly defined as an immigrant under the INA but is not a permanent resident alien. Lawful permanent residents are legally accorded the privilege of residing permanently in the United States. They may be issued immigrant visas by the Department of State overseas or adjusted to permanent resident status by the Department of Homeland Security in the United States."

So, according to the DHS, there is NO SUCH THING AS AN

"ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" by definition.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women