Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47563
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #46
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I addressed that, CBJ7, but you prefer to make stuff up. You bore me.

then bore me and quote yourself ..... the post # on this thread is enough
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:09 PM   #47
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
What's not "hypothetical", is the fact that Slick Willie helped repeal Glass-Steagall which allowed banks to put the average American's bank account at risk: that's the cause of the crisis.
Let me see if I have this straight! You are claiming that Clinton caused the 2008 stock market crash, 7 1/2 years after he left office in spite of the fact that the Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the White House for a significant amount of time during the interim period.

Hmmmmm, that might qualify as one of your most ridiculous posts, ever!

In any event, you need to turn off Rush and FAUX News and watch a more reputable news source! Your brain has become fried!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:14 PM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
That is comical, Clinton caused the 2008 stock market crash, 7 1/2 years after he left office in spite of the fact that the Republicans controlled both houses of Congress and the White House for a significant amount of time during the interim period. That might qualify as one of your craziest posts, ever!

In any event, you need to turn off FAUX News and watch a more reputable news source!
Are you saying your ignorant ass didn't know about Clinton repealing Glass-Steagall?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:29 PM   #49
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Are you saying your ignorant ass didn't know about Clinton repealing Glass-Steagall?
If I am not mistaken, I corrected you or one of the other Far Right Wing-Nuts last week on Glass-Steagall. Either you or one of the crazy, far right wing-nut posters referred to it as Glassy Seagull or something equally crazy!

In any event, to make a crazy claim that Glass-Steagall was the sole cause of the Great Recession of 2008 is absurd and totally misguided! Two unfunded wars, one lasting the last 6 1/2 - 7 years of the Bush Administration and the other the last 5 1/2 years had much more to do with GW's recession than anything that was left behind from the Clinton years that GW and the Republican House and Senate had 7 1/2 years to amend!

I told you, quit watching Rush and FAUX and join the rest of us in the real world!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:33 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

no quotes IB?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:39 PM   #51
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
no quotes IB?
IB's too busy trying to locate that Glassy-Eyed Seagull that has been shitting on his head!
Old 06-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #52
CJ7
Valued Poster

it just took a crap in his face
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #53
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
If I am not mistaken, I corrected you or one of the other Far Right Wing-Nuts last week on Glass-Steagall. Either you or one of the crazy, far right wing-nut posters referred to it as Glassy Seagull or something equally crazy!

In any event, to make a crazy claim that Glass-Steagall was the sole cause of the Great Recession of 2008 is absurd and totally misguided! Two unfunded wars, one lasting the last 6 1/2 - 7 years of the Bush Administration and the other the last 5 1/2 years had much more to do with GW's recession than anything that was left behind from the Clinton years that GW and the Republican House and Senate had 7 1/2 years to amend!

I told you, quit watching Rush and FAUX and join the rest of us in the real world!
Derivatives and tranches found their space after Clinton torpedoed Glass Steagall. Clinton's manipulation of the Community Reinvest Act gave rise to a greater number of sub-par mortgages. Coupled together, it took about 10-15 years to soar and collapse. So yes, your suck-ass Dimocrats are every bit as much responsible for the economic collapse as the Republicans.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:55 PM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
IB has the kind of face that only a crappy Seagull could love!
Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #55
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

From Jonathan Livingston Seagull: “Why is it,” Jonathan puzzled, “that the hardest thing in the world is to convince a bird that he is free, and that he can prove it for himself if he’d just spend a little time practicing? Why should that be so hard?”
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:01 PM   #56
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Derivatives and tranches found their space after Clinton torpedoed Glass Steagall. Clinton's manipulation of the Community Reinvest Act gave rise to a greater number of sub-par mortgages. Coupled together, it took about 10-15 years to soar and collapse. So yes, your suck-ass Dimocrats are every bit as much responsible for the economic collapse as the Republicans.

real nice IB ... but where are those Pelosi and Obama quotes?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's to crapping in your face, CBJ7.

BARACK OBAMA: “Well, I think that we have been slow to move in a better direction when it comes to energy usage. And the president, frankly, hasn’t had an energy policy. And as a consequence, we’ve been consuming energy as if it’s infinite. We now know that our demand is badly outstripping supply with China and India growing as rapidly as they are. So…”

HARWOOD: “So could these high [gas] prices help us?”

BARACK OBAMA: “I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly US automakers, then I think ultimately, we can come out of this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now.” (CNBC, 6/10/08)
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25084346/CNBC...cript_Included
Old 06-24-2012, 11:11 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
real nice IB ... but where are those Pelosi and Obama quotes?
Open wide, CBJ7, here's a Pelosi turd for you to munch on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjigcS8gN04
Old 06-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #59
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Here's to crapping in your face, CBJ7.

BARACK OBAMA: “Well, I think that we have been slow to move in a better direction when it comes to energy usage. And the president, frankly, hasn’t had an energy policy. And as a consequence, we’ve been consuming energy as if it’s infinite. We now know that our demand is badly outstripping supply with China and India growing as rapidly as they are. So…”

HARWOOD: “So could these high [gas] prices help us?”

BARACK OBAMA: “I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment. The fact that this is such a shock to American pocketbooks is not a good thing. But if we take some steps right now to help people make the adjustment, first of all by putting more money into their pockets, but also by encouraging the market to adapt to these new circumstances more quickly, particularly US automakers, then I think ultimately, we can come out of this stronger and have a more efficient energy policy than we do right now.” (CNBC, 6/10/08)
http://www.cnbc.com/id/25084346/CNBC...cript_Included

yeah buddy, thats certainly singing praises from the fucking rooftop

how fucking stupid are you IB, really?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 11:22 PM   #60
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Open wide, CBJ7, here's a Pelosi turd for you to munch on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjigcS8gN04

you stuppppppid shit, pelosi didnt praise Bush she blamed him.

good quotes, neither proved anything you keep yammering about

BRILLIANT!
CJ7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women