Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2012, 01:25 PM   #46
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post
IDIOTS! Then why is Marco Rubio being considered as a V.P. nominee by several candidates? He has the same birth "affliction" as the President. And correct me if I am mistaken but don't the children of so-called "illegal aliens" accrue birthright citizenship upon their birth here? And If the U.S. citizen is married to a non-citizen and the baby is born here, what then? I wonder how many WWII "war Brides" had love children here before they could even be married or who were married overseas?

Grow up and quit listening to people like Orly Taitz and her boyfriend, "The Drugster".

Are you ALL idiots? If the GOP had any inkling that there were a crack in the citizenship armor of Barack Obama, the Chamber of Commerce and the Koch Brothers would have already spent more money than a moon mission to disqualify the "Black Guy".

This board is full of people who have nothing better to do than "Wag the Dog" and engage in conspiracy theories that are fucking outlandish.

How many people would have to be bought off for this one to keep from unraveling?

Sheer math should be enough to wake even the most loyal Alex Jones Nutcase conspiracy theorists but that, of course, assumes they can reason.

And anyone using the term "Mainstream Media" is lost in the past. There is no mainstream anymore and if there were, it would be dominated by the acquisitions of Newscorp, Clear Channel and other wingnut mega corporations based on sheer numbers of news outlets.

One more thing, Bob Perry (no relation to Rick but a loyal GOP liar and participant in the mortgage collapse) donated $250,000.00 to the Swiftboat Veterans for Truth to help fund the TV ads. Correct me if I am wrong but something like 99% of those "SB Vets for Truth (Truth is a laughable choice of words for that organization) NEVR saw Kerry while in Viet Nam and the two "honchos" honed their story about Kerry when they ran about the country debating Kerry at the behest of Richard Nixon (watch one of the re-runs from the David Frost Show). Most of you who hate Obama would climb a tree to believe some moron like Alex Jones even if the truth were a high-dollar hottie lying in bed next to you begging you not to be that stupid!
Everything I read on the net says that Bob Perry actually donated about $4,450,000 to the Swift Boaters. The more the better as far as I am concerned.

John Kerry is a vile sack of shit. He perjured himself before congress in his so called winter soldier's testimony. He testified about war crimes that he knew were actually fictitious stories from people that had never even served in Vietnam. He slandered the honor of his fellow soldiers.

The fact that the people of Massachusetts have continued to reelect this vermin for decades is sickening.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
Obama's mother was eighteen [she was 3 - 4 months shy of being 19] at the time of his birth. His father wasn't an American citizen.

(g) a person [e.g., Obama] born outside the geographical limits [“if” it can be proved Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii – and that’s a big “IF”] of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien [e.g., Obama’s father], and the other a citizen [e.g., Obama’s mother] of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person [e.g., Obama], was physically present in the United States [e.g., Obama’s mother was born in Wichita, Kansas, and she spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington where she graduated from high school in 1960 – when she was seventeen: wiki] or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years [Obama’s mother meets the minimum of five years and enjoys at least a twelve year surplus], at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years [Once again, Obama’s mother meets the minimum of two years and enjoys a minimum of one additional year – if not more (if you accept she did in fact live in Hawaii) – as surplus: age 14 to 17 (3 years) were spent in Washington].

". . . shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth."
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #48
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

This is a waste of good vitriol. Let's move on.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Calm and dispassionate; no vitriol.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:21 PM   #50
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is a waste of good vitriol. Let's move on.
I never run out of vitriol; it's like loaves and fishes
Old 01-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #51
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
Her people won because after initially examining the evidence, they knew it was a non-issue and to drop it. Plus they won because the birthers are still running with it. The Donald even screwed the birthers by saying the investigators he sent to Hawaii found no proof Obama was born there. Except Trump didn’t send any investigators or hire any there.

Those birthers believe anything.

This is simple. Hawaii uses a certain document as proof of birth in their state. They will give it to the court.
Will the court say “no, we want the “X” version”? Hawaii will say “sorry, that’s the document we use”. Like they already have.

You gotta love the folks who don’t believe the Hawaiians themselves. They will submit the same documents they already have shown numerous times. They will swear to it in court they are real. The birthers will then have to prove them wrong. Where will they get evidence the Hawaiians are lying? Why from the Hawaiians, of course.

Obama won’t have to step foot in court.
No, she dropped it because
A. She was courting the black vote.
B. Anyone who says anything about his lack of ability to produce a birth certificate is a racist.
C. Anyone who talks logically about black vs African American (A term I didn’t hear until the early ninety’s) in the 1960’s was a bigot.
D. Anyone that mentions his religion, birth, or his life outside the States is a racist.
E. Anyone that questions why he sat in a “Hate Whitey” church week after week, month after month and year after year is a bigot.
F. Anyone that a questions his college application where he stated he was a foreign student is a racist.
G. Anyone that asks after his college transcripts is a racist.
H. Anyone that points out that he voted “present” more often than anything else is a racist.
I. Anyone that mentions Michelle Obama’s comment about “This is the first time I’ve ever been proud to be an American.” is a woman hating racist.
J. Anyone that mentions Michelle Obama’s’ comment that she grew up in a country that any black man anywhere is subject to violence is again, a woman hating racist.
K. Anyone that mentions that he has no experience and was in the senate for less than half a term where he wrote multiple books while voting present is a racist.
L. Anyone that asks about his affiliation with ACORN or the voting shenanigans that ACORN got up to is a racist.

Did I miss anything? Oh yes, anyone that disagrees or doesn’t like Obama is a racist. What a brilliant campaign platform.

Is he legitimately a natural born American? I don't think so. Will it matter? No, because everyone that questions him even a little bit is deemed a racist. This is going to be an interesting election.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:34 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default bless your lil minds and i do mean little!

You birthers may or may not be racist. I doubt you are but you damn sure are ignorant on this issue. You sound exactly like the folks that do not believe we walked on the moon. That is how fuc'n ignorant you sound on this issue. Y'all actually should be happy to be compared to a racist. You can fix that. Ignorant will shadow you for life!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #53
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default before someone comes and gives you a padded cell!

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
(g) a person [e.g., Obama] born outside the geographical limits [“if” it can be proved Obama wasn’t born in Hawaii – and that’s a big “IF”] of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien [e.g., Obama’s father], and the other a citizen [e.g., Obama’s mother] of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person [e.g., Obama], was physically present in the United States [e.g., Obama’s mother was born in Wichita, Kansas, and she spent her childhood in California, Oklahoma, Texas and Kansas and her teenage years in Mercer Island, Washington where she graduated from high school in 1960 – when she was seventeen: wiki] or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years [Obama’s mother meets the minimum of five years and enjoys at least a twelve year surplus], at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years [Once again, Obama’s mother meets the minimum of two years and enjoys a minimum of one additional year – if not more (if you accept she did in fact live in Hawaii) – as surplus: age 14 to 17 (3 years) were spent in Washington].

". . . shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth."
birthers. Please read this. Please
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 03:42 PM   #54
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Olivia makes a good point. That is why we need to just get over the birth certificate thing and focus on the real issues. They're going to call us racist no matter what we do, so let's at least make it about real issues. Like NDAA, recess appointments (when not in recess), Obamacare (government medicine), giving guns to drug cartels, etc, etc, and so on and so on. Where, how, or if he was born is a non-issue.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:02 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Where, how, or if he was born is a non-issue.
how or if? God damn you not even sure how obama was born or even if he was born! Somebody needs to have the birds and bee's talk with you cutiepie. The real reason birthers need to quit talking about it is because they sound like nuts. Like folks that talk to the dead and folks that believe in ufo. They sound like fools. The ones that are racists sound like ignorant racist fools!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:20 PM   #56
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Olivia makes a good point. That is why we need to just get over the birth certificate thing and focus on the real issues. They're going to call us racist no matter what we do, so let's at least make it about real issues. Like NDAA, recess appointments (when not in recess), Obamacare (government medicine), giving guns to drug cartels, etc, etc, and so on and so on. Where, how, or if he was born is a non-issue.
So if he was hatched and not born does that disqualify him? The constitution does require natural born, not natural hatched.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #57
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

WTF, I've talked to the dead. They don't like you.
Old 01-06-2012, 04:39 PM   #58
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

We will all be soon enough cutiepie. No sense rushing it is my thoughts on the matter...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #59
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

He calls me "cutiepie"
Old 01-06-2012, 09:37 PM   #60
Liliana
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 110314
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
With all due respect, Liliana, your post is bullshit. Obama wanted the indefinite detention provision, and threatened to veto the bill if the language wasn't there. And he did not have to sign it so the troops would be funded. If he had wanted to, Congress would have left the indefinite detention section out. There is no way Congress would defund our troops in an election year.

Whoever wrote that for you is full of shit. Republicans overwhelmingly voted for that crap. They argued on the floor of the House and Senate in favor of it. This is not some Republican trick to trap the President. And it is nonsense that the Congress would override a veto of a provision, requested by the President, giving the President virtually unlimited power. Congress would FORCE this authority on him? Bullshit. Total, complete bullshit.

I can understand why you cut and paste some stupid BS without crediting the source. Who would want their name associated that claptrap?

The guy is an arrogant tyrant. It's time for him to go.
And have who step in his place? Our POTUS may not have done everything he said but he has accomplished a lot. And he is MUCH more competent then any of the republicans attempting to get the GOP nomination.
Liliana is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women