Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160601
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2011, 02:03 AM   #46
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey, hey, hey....not that I'm anyone's BONE-US girl...but, I'll lay my *flat little
Asian booty* on the line...as long as someone's willing to put their NUTS out there for a little nibbling after the end of the year! (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 04:14 AM   #47
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
I agree completely. The Lions have not made the playoffs since 1999. If they do happen to somehow make the playoffs this year (and they won't), there will be riots in the streets in the city of Detroit. The people of Detroit will go nuts! LOL.
It's pretty weak when the credibility of the Cowboys comes down to an argument against the Lions. The Lions have never won anything, so basically it looks like the Cowboys have hit rock bottom and started to dig if this is the best scenario that can be created to support them.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 06:47 AM   #48
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Encounters: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
It's pretty weak when the credibility of the Cowboys comes down to an argument against the Lions. The Lions have never won anything, so basically it looks like the Cowboys have hit rock bottom and started to dig if this is the best scenario that can be created to support them.
It wasn't the Cowboy fans that brought up the Lions, but since they were brought up , and wagers have been made the comparisons will happen. I wouldn't have given them a thought all season if rj hadn't brought them into this discussion.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:00 PM   #49
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
It wasn't the Cowboy fans that brought up the Lions, but since they were brought up , and wagers have been made the comparisons will happen. I wouldn't have given them a thought all season if rj hadn't brought them into this discussion.
+1

And Capitan, I can't decide whether you are a Cowboys fan or a Cowboys hater. You sound like one of those fair weathered fans, who want to jump on the bandwagon when the Cowboys are doing good. But when they don't do so good, you love to rip them to pieces. So which is it?
NiceGuy53 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #50
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, Mr. Smith...which is it, huh? (lol)
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #51
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Nikki, that question was directed to Capitan, not Mr. Smith. Thanks for the support babe and I can not wait to meet you. I hope it is sometime soon.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:08 PM   #52
capitan1962
Premium Access

They were my team since I was a kid. Even stuck with Jerry's decisions until he managed to let the best situation ever fall through his ego (allowing Jimmy Johnson to resign because his fucking ego couldn't take it). Since then I get a real rush out of watching them get their asses kicked. Since JJ left there hasn't been anything to resemble even the least amount of class out of that organization. And the people here that know me would vouch for the fact that I would have no problem whatsoever expressing my opinion live and in person either. Until they get a new owner I will keep them on the back burner. If they did start winning again I still would not pull for them as long as Ego Jones owned them.

Now the second part, how long has it been since anybody was able to jump on a Cowboys band wagon? I think the axles on that wagon are now in an antique shop.

Don't ask the question if you can't handle the truth!
Old 09-18-2011, 02:03 PM   #53
capitan1962
Premium Access

And in all reality the way Detroit is beating the dog snot out of Kansas City I am not sure Dallas wants any of that?
Old 09-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #54
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

While the Cowboys have not played that well (by Cowboy standards) over the last decade and a half you can look up many other teams records and many wish they had done as well as the Cowboys..... Detroit being one. After all the talk about them I looked up there history, because I couldn't remember them winning much. I was right, you have to go back to 1991 to find a playoff win, and back to 1957 to find a championship. They did play well today though.........
Old 09-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #55
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
While the Cowboys have not played that well (by Cowboy standards) over the last decade and a half you can look up many other teams records and many wish they had done as well as the Cowboys..... Detroit being one. After all the talk about them I looked up there history, because I couldn't remember them winning much. I was right, you have to go back to 1991 to find a playoff win, and back to 1957 to find a championship. They did play well today though.........
Detroit has never done anything that's why it's so sad that they are the team being used to bet against America's team. At least they got on the board right before halftime. They might have a shot with this one if Romo can get that 4th quarter gorilla off his back. If they don't pull this one off I see a possible 1-5 start for them. They have DET, WAS, then they have a week to rest before they make that dreaded trip to Foxboro. After that STL. They need to find it in a hurry.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:28 PM   #56
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Default HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Tony Romo redeemed himself today! If you are a true Cowboys fan, you gotta love the way he led the Cowboys to a come from behind victory. And he played most of the game with a cracked rib. Even you part time Cowboys fans, who love to rag on Romo, have to give him some credit. We all know about the times he has blown the game for the Cowboys. But what about the many times he has brought the Cowboys back from behind to a victory.

I have been trying to find how many times Romo has the led the Cowboys to victory when they are trailing in the 4th quarter. I am finding that he has 10 4th quarter comebacks and 11 game winning drives to date. Not too bad IMO, when you consider the fact that he was injured for most of last season.
Old 09-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #57
NiceGuy53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
And in all reality the way Detroit is beating the dog snot out of Kansas City I am not sure Dallas wants any of that?
We will see about that in 2 weeks.
Old 09-19-2011, 04:12 AM   #58
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceGuy53 View Post
We will see about that in 2 weeks.
Yes we will.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:41 AM   #59
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

The Cowboys played a poor first half, and shouldn't have had to make a comeback, but I felt that they showed more character than I have seen from them in a long time coming back in the 4th quarter. The kicker , after blowing a chip shot early came back and was cool under fire kicking the tying field goal, and the winning field goal, the defense tightened up and made some big plays, Miles Austin looked like he deserves the big money, and Romo held it all together with hurt ribs.
They will have there hands full with the Lions, and do have a tough schedule, but if they show that kind of heart every week they may surprise some people.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #60
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Well I have to say Romo showed a lot of heart yesterday. So give credit where credit is due. However, we'll see going forward how those ribs hold up. It's hard to breath, let alone bark out audibles with cracked ribs. I have to admit if I broke two ribs I would request a morphine drip to kill the pain.
There has always been one critical factor for both these teams. If either of theses QBs go down their team is toast.
As for the Lions, they beat KC like a rented mule. Admittedly KC is at the lower end of the NFL quality spectrum (then again SF is not a top flight team either), but it was still impressive. We'll see what happens on Oct.2. It could be interesting. Even if the Cowboys prevail at home that day, I believe the Lions will finish ahead of them. Just look at the schedules. And, oh yeah, never bet against a boy named Suh

rjdiner is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women