Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2016, 06:26 PM   #46
OldGent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

See what I mean headkeeper?, lol
OldGent is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 07:21 PM   #47
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

User ID: 282142
My ECCIE Reviews

While your devotion to Destiny is sweet, PB, your manners toward a lady you were communicating with were still rude and disrespectful. You are certainly not the first to have the Plan A/B, and to a degree I do understand why gents like to keep a couple doors open. However, I've seen many posts calling ladies out for going silent and doing a ncns. I'm sure there are more polite ways to handle that, saving everyone time and money. Hopefully, now that the gents are aware that the ladies do talk to one another...and YES, we stay SAFER this way, maybe the next time a well reviewed sexy lady such as Trinity comes to town, y'all will have a little more consideration for her time and her business :-)

Al, I absolutely agree with you, this is a review board for men to peruse n choose . We only 'review' ya in the chick room if ya rock our world .
MsMajicMouth is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:25 PM   #48
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Here's my ole .02 worth on the matter.
Plan A, plan B or whatever you call it. Horn dogs have a limited opportunity and small windows of opportunity to snatch a piece of strange once we get out from under the watchful eyes of SO, then dodge the prying eyes of the bad uncle so keeping ladies willing to service our little corner of the world seems crucial.
So, guys don't FUBAR our environment with bad behavior. I for one can not make a trip to East Texas on a day trip. It's hard enough to make it to Shreveport.
So, show respect, don't leave em hanging, step up and let plan A know that you won't be there when you planned. This will keep you off the black list and allow her to use that time slot for other activities.
And, when you offend, square up and admit it and quit it. Screw things up and fewer and fewer touring ladies will stop by and then our local gals will thin out sending all of us into the treacherous realm of BP!
All of us have bad days. Too many people tell my I can be a dickhead for me to think they are ALL wrong. So on those dickhead days, just say 'sorry I was a dickhead'. It don't hurt and goes a long way in opening the door next time ya balls are under pressure.
Yeah, I know. That is more like 'a dimes worth' than .02. I'm just saying.
cowboyup1960 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2016, 09:55 PM   #49
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Oh yeah, anything less is just plain rude. Captain Call said 'Ain't no excuse for rudeness. Won't tolerate it!' I tend to agree. (See Lonesome Dove).
Old 09-06-2016, 01:29 AM   #50
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanboy View Post
Finally I made it on the top of a list. And by the way MMM, trinity changed the time on me. And I saw a post where Destiny was out of town so when she replied back, I of course set up a time with her. She is and always will be Plan A for me. I would be her Richard G. She is perfect.
Stop acting like you can make an excuse for what you did.

I stayed in contact with you the entire time, and yes I sent you a message at 4:35 asking if we could push back maybe 15 at most BC I wanted to eat and needed to get more covers. Not knowing my way around Bossier well and also considering what time of day it was I was being professional by not wanting to be late for our date but gain a little leaway in case I got caught in traffic. That way you would not have been stuck waiting on me outside the hotel where you could be seen...

I waited until 6:07 until I sent u a PM and u didn't respond or show up. So that window gave you plenty of time to contact me and cancel since you had time to contact Destiny.

I have every right to be upset about what you did I'm more pissed about the way you did it... Had that have been me I would have gotten a bad review yet you believe it's OK for the he hobbyist to do it...

Well it's not proper hobby etiquette... In order for all sessions to go smoothly in this hobby both PROVIDER and HOBBYIST have to have the proper amount of communication. This keeps from wasting my time and yours. Which is BULLSHIT. How the FUCK would you like it if I called you to come into work and gave you a list of items to purchase for the shift then closed up before you arrived and now you can't get your money back. You'd be pissed.

I know your guys think this is all profit for us but it's not. I have a family to feed and I can't afford to spend money on a room for you to cancel on me and not even give me the courtesy of a phone call or offer to pay back the money I spent. But no. That happens in this business and we chop it up to a loss.

But let a provider do a NCNS and we get bashed in the ML and review section..

So this is where we start sticking together again and putting a stop to this. YOU SIR WERE WRONG FOR WHAT YOU DID. OWN UP TO YOUR BULLSHIT.

THIS IS WHY YOU LOSE OR MISS SO MANY GOOD PROVIDERS...
1. TIME WASTERS
2. ASKING FIR DISCOUNTS
3. TROLLS
4. RUDE OR UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR

well since you guys wanna bust our assess when your time gets wasted it's time to clean shit up...

The Fuck You Your FIRED list is growing as we speak. As well as the black magic list. And just so you know, Destiny and I spoke through PM as well. She's not happy with your behavior either. As a matter of fact you seem to do this all the time. So you will not recieve a good ref from me, and we are letting it be made known to the community what you did...

Good luck. You won't last in this hobby long doing that I assure you.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 07:09 AM   #51
pelicanboy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Trinity

I'm aware that I am on top of everyone's wonderful list. And as much as it bothers me I did and do not excuse my behavior. To keep this as simple as possible; TRINITY I AM SORRY FOR MY BEHAVIOR. You can leave me on your list of all the bad things in the world. And I understand completely if you don't accept my apology, however please know that it is sincere.
MMM you are 100% right about everything. Thank You for opening my eyes.

Trinity, once again on open board for all to see, please forgive me. I am sorry
pelicanboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:17 PM   #52
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I am with the other ladies. I know I am not everyone's cup of tea and that is fine with me. It is such a risk to come to Shreveport with all the bs from Le and not knowing if you are going to have an appointment. I know a lot of guys do not like to prebook but it becomes hard for ladies to just travel and waste money on a hotel, food and gas just to play with herself. Tyler and Longview are on my list also. I will still see a guy but to setup shop it not worth my time any longer.
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:26 PM   #53
choppahump
Premium Access

Encounters: 161

And this is the main reason I use other means of meeting ladies....it was not like this when I first joined, I was so happy to get away from BP. Now there are so many fake Ass profiles between the girls making a fake profile so they can see the review or get in the men's lounge to the worthless pimps watching and adding their bullshit to the law enforcement with their bullshit. It is not safe and it sucks that the guys waist the lady's time. I have never pm'd a lady and not followed through with my date. I have been on the other side of this coin and set up 3 days in advance and be on my way to town,and get a pm that she is not coming. I feel your pain but we catch shit too!!!
choppahump is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #54
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Choppa, believe me I hear alot of that too, and I'm truly sorry y'all go through that BS. It's not right and as far as I know, most of the ladies in town do their best to be considerate of your time.
It just seems there are a few that waste a lady's time routinely. We are just tired of trying to be nice about it and now we try to prevent it from happening to other ladies. PB has owned it, apologized for it, and says he understands a different perspective now. That's good enough in my book .

Sigh. Can we all just be grown ups with wildly kinky sides and have some damn fun??
Old 09-06-2016, 01:53 PM   #55
sleepyweasel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

I'm just trying to fuck all the girls choppa hasn't been with. Only had to drive 300 miles to find that one that got away !!!!
sleepyweasel is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:42 PM   #56
kiki2012
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 140459
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyweasel View Post
I'm just trying to fuck all the girls choppa hasn't been with. Only had to drive 300 miles to find that one that got away !!!!
LMAO
kiki2012 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:46 PM   #57
Horn^I^Dog
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Quote:
You ladies are all correct! I've battled these lying, broke dick, time wasting hobbiests here in the S/BC area for 20 years and it hasn't changed! HID and myself worked hard for years getting the Dallas and Houston gals to visit. As soon as we got the guys trained another group of arrogant time wasters croped up. We finally got tired and stopped and left the next group of righteous hobbiests to take the leads.
OK, I'm just a lil OLD country mouse and I don't know shit. I ain't read this entire thread so I'm sure I gots it fucked up. That being said I'll try to be brief.

Book a gal, SEE THAT GAL! There's no need for a Plan A and Plan B here. If you book your Plan B and then dump her for your Plan A you're not only fucked you're fucking over all the rest of the local hobbiests.

Book ONE gal, if she doesn't make it then scramble for someone else if you're that horny. Remember guys, this ain't Dallas.

If a hobbiest has the notion that, "I have the cash so she's just a commodity," get your head out of your ass. Providers are human beings. The LADIES I see don't need, "I booked you for an overnight, but now I see someone that interests me more. Sorry you made the trip here, but I'm cancelling. Remember, It's my money so I can do what I want. See me on your next tour?"

Gents. the ladies talk about areas and specific gentlemen. When I did my last Dallas tour, I got a lot of,"I'd like to tour to Shreveport but there's too much book and cancel."

SO, shit comes down.... Book a local, see the local.... Book a tour, see the tour.

HID
Horn^I^Dog is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 05:53 PM   #58
MsMajicMouth
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Pretty sure we got that covered now . Just sayin.
Old 09-06-2016, 06:09 PM   #59
Trinity Kane
The Head Coach

User ID: 134219
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pelicanboy View Post
I'm aware that I am on top of everyone's wonderful list. And as much as it bothers me I did and do not excuse my behavior. To keep this as simple as possible; TRINITY I AM SORRY FOR MY BEHAVIOR. You can leave me on your list of all the bad things in the world. And I understand completely if you don't accept my apology, however please know that it is sincere.
MMM you are 100% right about everything. Thank You for opening my eyes.

Trinity, once again on open board for all to see, please forgive me. I am sorry
So I've thought about this apology most of the day today. So many questions have come to mind during the process and I can't help but wonder if it is truly genuine or simply a gesture on open board to begin calming the waves in the storm so that your hobby life isn't significantly affected by your actions...

Unfortunately only yourself and God know the answer to that and I never will. However I really hope and pray you can see how this affects a provider in a negative way when this happens. You must remember not all of us Rack'em and stack'em and from time to time you may be the only appointment of the day and she was willing to rent an Incall anyway on the chance you will show. A lot of us have families, children to support an bills to pay just like yourself. You never know what another person may be going through and to play with their lively his is wrong. Please keep these things in mind when making an appointment to see any PROVIDER and LADIES remember that there are lots of girls to choose from and out of all of the ladies that gentlemen chose you and that is a privilege and a blessing when you are able to feed your family...

Pelicanboy, you are forgiven. Though I will stick with my choice not to see you I wish you no harm.

Happy Hobbying everyone.
Trinity Kane is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2016, 10:47 PM   #60
cowboyup1960
Valued Poster

Damn, this horse is dead and 'she's starting to 'turn'(see 'O Brother Where Art Thou' just before 'you stole from my kin!') damnitahell! I'm with MMM ... Let's fuck!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women