Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2013, 05:02 PM   #46
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

probably should have gone last night but i decided to go on a mission that ended up nowhere

remind me this week, i wish strip clubs were more my thing but for me i just dont see the immediate gratification I seek

no patience for kabbitz en
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 09:56 PM   #47
Tiger
title: for rent

Encounters: 3

geez, I hate when management gets involved.

Oops wrong thread! things_you_hate
Tiger is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:22 AM   #48
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
I wish I could like 1000 times lol. I'm far too much of a control freak to let anyone do my bookings. Even with a sometimes hectic personal life I am not so overwhelmed with appts requests lol that I cannot handle them myself, along with the screening in a fairly prompt manner.
It seems to me.....that it is very strange that any provider would WANT a pimp......

A provider literally places her body on the line....and some geek boyfriend (or predator) gets a share of the money she earns?? Makes no sense to me.

Maybe a girl better answer this one.....

Also, my choice is to avoid those providers......booking agents, pimps, BF's, protection....call it what you want, in a hobby that almost everyone wants discretion/secrecy, why would you want another person involved?

You make a great point. MOCHA....

elg.......
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:38 AM   #49
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
It seems to me.....that it is very strange that any provider would WANT a pimp.... Makes no sense to me.
Not to single out the Elg, but are all of the anti-pimp voices out there self-employed? Rhetorical question, of course. But one of the reasons we don't all work for ourselves is the multitude of conditions we won't or can't deal with. Again, no offense to the astute prostitute (couldn't resist), but lots of ladies get into this business because they're not dealing with things well to begin with.

I was reading reviews the other night, mostly the "threatened violence" review, and I concluded there's a strong argument for pimps. Good pimps will train a girl to provide an acceptable standard of service. Good pimps will make sure any Johns that transgress the rules receive some transgressing themselves. That is the main thrust behind most reviews.

Problem is, in the old model of pimping, the lady doesn't give the pimp a cut, he takes it all. That's not sustainable. I'm not a pimp, but I would consider it a viable profession, and I've considered it. Gots no street cred though.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 06:57 AM   #50
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
Not to single out the Elg, but are all of the anti-pimp voices out there self-employed? Rhetorical question, of course. But one of the reasons we don't all work for ourselves is the multitude of conditions we won't or can't deal with. Again, no offense to the astute prostitute (couldn't resist), but lots of ladies get into this business because they're not dealing with things well to begin with.

I was reading reviews the other night, mostly the "threatened violence" review, and I concluded there's a strong argument for pimps. Good pimps will train a girl to provide an acceptable standard of service. Good pimps will make sure any Johns that transgress the rules receive some transgressing themselves. That is the main thrust behind most reviews.

Problem is, in the old model of pimping, the lady doesn't give the pimp a cut, he takes it all. That's not sustainable. I'm not a pimp, but I would consider it a viable profession, and I've considered it. Gots no street cred though.
Great points JC!

elg.....
elghund is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 08:21 AM   #51
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

This is what Canada was going to make legal vs. ilegal

National Post

- LEGAL: Hiring drivers, bodyguards and support staff

- ILLEGAL: “Exploitation” of sex workers by pimps

- LEGAL: Working in organized brothels or “bawdy houses”

- ILLEGAL: Openly soliciting customers on the street
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:31 AM   #52
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap View Post
...but are all of the anti-pimp voices out there self-employed? Rhetorical question, of course. .
Exactly.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 09:54 AM   #53
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetElizabeth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
...but are all of the anti-pimp voices out there self-employed? Rhetorical question, of course. .
Exactly.
Yet if I was looking, I would want to know who was indy, and who is agency or pimped. As I would rather have indy, not pretend indy. Then all would know really what they dealing with, and so make up there own mind.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #54
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

mmmm forgot

even if another is just doing the screening. I want to know gender, who and more on the relationship before I go for a ride.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #55
rooster
Sick up and fed....

Encounters: 12

I'm sure some of you have noticed that "the Mods" are not playing in this thread. Don't read too much into that. I have seen only the briefest mention that "a Mod" may be involved in some of the worst stuff that is rumored to be happening.... and fortunately, no one piled on. Thanks! Because it ain't so. Whether you believe me or not - and i admit that my bias is obvious - this is the most ethical local Staff you could possibly hope for. I stake my personal Board rep on that.

I can't (won't) comment on a lot of this, BUT... I did want to make one observation about WTH gals would go with a "pimp" (or a "handler" or whatever). From what I see, some girls go this way on this board because they are either computer illiterate or they do not have a computer (or internet access). At least that is how they start on here. Many times, a Male member finds some "new" girl and offers to help her get established on here by setting her up with his "help" and / or with his equipment. Usually, it is with good intentions and the girl eventually gets her act together on her own (or disappears). But sometimes it gets out of hand. And there are certainly those who take advantage and twist the relationship into one that benefits them.

We struggle with this constantly. I would put my full support behind what was said here many times: KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO!
rooster is online now   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:52 AM   #56
Guest070916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooster View Post
... From what I see, some girls go this way on this board because they are either computer illiterate or they do not have a computer (or internet access). At least that is how they start on here. Many times, a Male member finds some "new" girl and offers to help her get established on here by setting her up with his "help" ...
Been there done that and am now a bit leery of helping those computer illiterate girls after a couple thought I scewed up their pc!....lol
Both were getting started and knew little to nothing about pcs. Gave them a few pointers and help but it was too much for them to absorb. So when something they did messed up their pc, they thought it was something I did to their pc. While pc stuff is easy for us, we forget pc newbies haven't a clue with basics. All they know is..... things were great before you added this or that or made a settings change and now my pc doesn't work right anymore! A word to the wise....lol
Guest070916 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 10:59 AM   #57
SweetElizabeth
Experienced safe

User ID: 13385
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Those who want the Internet busines or even to hobby via net info will work for it. Similar to men who don't perform searches... If a woman wants this she will spend time learning and researching.
SweetElizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #58
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Some "helpers" have been known to install PCAnywhere or some other remote access capability on the lady's computer. Guess they needed help answering PMs and figuring out what was posted in the PR. Hmmmm
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #59
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

see the thing is this..if your gonna help a new lady out..dont take over her shit..give her advice and let it go ...once you start handling her accounts..you are a dick and your in it for yourself..
thats not helping... thats doing it cuz your getting something outa it...come on people..

if they are taking anything from the lady..they arent doing it outa the goodness of their heart...they are a plague..and they will suck the lady dry ..till she is used up and tossed..sick really..i hate vamps like that..high in morals..but what happens behind closed doors they feel they should be held up to those same high moral they hold others too..
Guest091813 is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2013, 12:19 PM   #60
Guest091813
Account Disabled

User ID: 2752
My ECCIE Reviews

i say it should all be put out in the open and what ever happens from there happens..

this has gone on for far too long......people need to know whats goin on so they can have the choice to deal with this mess or move onto
something less...explosive...
Guest091813 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women