Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 10-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #46
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

this reminds me of classysex/venusnova's face pic/photobucket thread/debacle...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=36914&highlight=
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:26 PM   #47
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Me too...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Anything else Olivia? You done?
Old 10-11-2013, 05:10 PM   #49
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
How about Ted Cruz? (The foregoing was intended as a smart-ass comment, not as a political one.)
I was going to say that if he brought up the no Hispanics in Canada thingies again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
Actually it's more of a one way "thing" he has with WU. Out of his 3800 posts, 3000 are about WU and the other 800 are about Valerie and DH. Dude seems to have some strange man-fixation on WU. Somewhat similar to ck45's infatuation with DED's private parts.
I was talking about dearhunter as it was dearhunter he asked the question of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Anything else Olivia? You done?
Pretty much. It's exactly what I expected. A few loudmouth guys that bro-Hero you and think you're the shit. A few people running their mouth about things they have literally no idea about. Some chick that doesn't like me because of some of my sentiments of late. And in the end, anyone that would in anyway agree with me is shouted down.

I could give two shit what people know about me or don't - well besides where I live and all that. I would have advertised that I had some South American heritage, but way back in the way back when I was Tara I was told not to. I asked why, and was told that being Latin it would affect my rates. So I didn't.

So, at the end of the day, what really was your point Peaches outing my family's heritage. Did you think it would actually be something I was ashamed of? You thought I'd be coming back - which I'm not, and it would negatively impact my rate? You think I'm UTR, again, which I'm not, and though to impact my earnings? You just can't keep your mouth shut? You like to drop little hints about who and what people are because you want all your bros to know how in the "know" you are?

Hypocrites.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #50
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

I could give two shits what people know about me or don't

So what was the point of all this?
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:19 PM   #51
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I would have advertised that I had some South American heritage, but way back in the way back when I was Tara I was told not to.
Paraguayan is looking better and better!
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #52
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

^^cryptic link

Quote:
And in the end, anyone that would in anyway agree with me is shouted down.
Wait...did ANYONE agree with you to even get shouted down?
Old 10-11-2013, 07:46 PM   #53
BDD
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
... And in the end, anyone that would in anyway agree with me is shouted down. ... You like to drop little hints about who and what people are because you want all your bros to know how in the "know" you are? ... Hypocrites.
Mrs. Howard, I wasn't shouted down. That long and winding 1st post was just plain hard to follow. It gave me a headache.

Please provide the link to the post where JustWokeUp outed your blood country of origin. I would like to see that. PM me with it if you prefer.

So, you used to be Tara? That's a sexy name. I think Olivia Howard suits you better though.
BDD is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 09:30 AM   #54
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

My response to Pistelero (sp) is in blue:

This is wrong. A Hispanic is someone that can trace their heritage back to the Iberian Peninsula. And, yes, Canada has a Hispanic population.
As I said, in the common vernacular, this is not true. A Hispanic is anyone with Spanish blood anywhere in them. Ask anyone on the street and they will tell you.

That’s what the fuck the Iberian Peninsula is – Spain and Portugal. Some might list Catalonia and Basque as those regions have separate languages and cultures, and they consider themselves separate nations, though they are formally parts of Spain and a small portion of France west of the Pyrenees which is the natural border between the Peninsula and the rest of Europe.

Wrong for sure. Middle aged white men are discriminated against all the time. I have never seen a Men's Night with free drinks and entry at a club.

LOL, and THAT’S discrimination in your eyes. Wow, poor wee thing ROTFLMAO

Ladies night is to attract women to the bar so men that otherwise cannot corral them can find them easily.

I have never seen a White Pride Day, or a White History Month or a day celebrating any type of white victory, like winning the War of 1812. I have never seen any white colleges, but there are sure black colleges.

More sob stories from the most privileged demographic in the history of the entire fucking world: White American males with enough discretionary income to hobby. Wa, wa, wa ……………...You live in a post-Enlightenment republic, that is the greatest empire the world has ever seen, and in a time and place where a grown man has freedoms never dreamed of by any society EVER - and even so you have no fucking clue about geography, basic societal classifications and God knows what else - you have a comfy life and disposable income. THAT’S discriminated against? Well fuck me.

Have you seen any of the news stories where blacks killed and raped whites since the Zimmerman fiasco. Nope, cause they did not advance the cause of blacks in Jessee Jacksons mind. And it was just easier to find black examples than to go hunting for HISPANIC examples, but they are out there. So do not think I am picking on blacks. I am just tired of everyone thinking that whites are the only ones who can discriminate. Because there are many,many examples of it going against whites.

Ya, like the ridiculous ones you just listed. Wow.

Seriously, I am sick to death of PC run amuck, but that’s a different discussion. I’ve also made my thoughts known though they were on a thread that got closed because it was about Zimmerman and not race LOL. Which, as you just pointed out, are one and the same.

I knew I shouldn't have read this drivel. I knew it would piss me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDD View Post
Mrs. Howard, I wasn't shouted down. That long and winding 1st post was just plain hard to follow. It gave me a headache.
Quote:

Please provide the link to the post where JustWokeUp outed your blood country of origin. I would like to see that. PM me with it if you prefer.
Sorry about that. It would have been easier just to have left the original thread open don’t you think LOL.

Here's the link to the post. The thread is closed.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1054123879&post count=33

It said:

10-03-2013, 11:52 AM

Wakeuр
*Valerie's Husband*

Reviews: 4

Heh, I don't know about you, staff edit*****, but I'm not an immigrant...

According to Dear John I'm officially the embodiment of pure injustice on the Interwebs, and officially the most miserable person he's ever seen post anywhere.

| 1 user liked this post

He even liked his own post LOL. I tried to give him a chance to leave it lie there, but he didn't want to so a few posts later I RTM'd it and it got edited. The edited part is where he outted that I’m Hispanic. I’m paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect that I was Hispanic.

Like I said, it was his little way of letting it known that he thinks I'm "passing", which I can assure you I am not, or an attempt to affect my rate if I were, and I can assure you I am not, to return. Those are really the only two things I can think of why he'd even mention my ethnicity. They are both as nefarious as they are not his concern.

Quote:
So, you used to be Tara? That's a sexy name. I think Olivia Howard suits you better though.

I liked both names. Tara probably is a bit sexier though .
Old 10-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #55
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
I could give two shits what people know about me or don't

So what was the point of all this?
Because others care about what details about their lives are let "slip".
Old 10-12-2013, 03:22 PM   #56
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

So, has she convinced any of you that me saying "You're Hispanic" was, in fact, me outing that she's New Blood World Spanish Old or some shit? (Besides Ike, of course)

Just askin'...

P.S.-Didn't think so...
Old 10-12-2013, 04:06 PM   #57
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I'm sorry, was the hypocrite saying something? Feel free to talk amongst you bro-Hero selves. They just brought my glass of wine so I've got things to do .
Old 10-12-2013, 04:43 PM   #58
Russ38
Hope Abandoned

Encounters: 63

Enjoy that glass of Thunderbird....you've earned it.
Russ38 is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 06:56 PM   #59
golfdude
BANNED

Encounters: 17

What did he actually leak? I still don't understand.
golfdude is offline   Quote
Old 10-12-2013, 07:06 PM   #60
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

No one understands...that's the point...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women