Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160644
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 06-05-2010, 10:22 AM   #46
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
Spoken like a true dumbass who misrepresents the past, in an attempt to get his support some BS thought today.
Learn to write Rudytard before you try and insult someone. Just saying, wait until the oil starts washing up on the shores and the fishing industry tanks. When someone's greed destroys the lively hood of thousands, there's no court that can administer enough justice. And the past...speaks for itself.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:28 AM   #47
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

This is sad...

Sometimes I read what some of you clowns write and wonder how you come up with enough coin to bed a decent woman.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #48
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
This is sad...

Sometimes I read what some of you clowns write and wonder how you come up with enough coin to bed a decent woman.
I don't know what providers your seeing that take coins. Please share.
Old 06-05-2010, 11:11 AM   #49
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Wow, CaptainMidnight! With my loose interpretation of your last 2 posts, i've counted no less than 5 personal insults/condescending statements. In other words, can it with the complaints about snarkiness and condescension.
I'll do that if you'll can it with the snarkiness and condescension!

You're the one who started coming after me with snarky, condescending comments. Someone who does that shouldn't be surprised when he receives a dose of his own medicine. As anyone can see, you took what I said out of context and twisted it to fit your own narrative.

Quote:
People on your side didn’t flinch...
People on what side?

I'm a libertarian, not a Republican. I oppose fiscal irresponsibility and out-of-control spending, no matter which of our dysfunctional political parties is doing it. And I certainly didn't support the profligate spending of George W. Bush. As I noted in another thread, government spending in nominal dollars increased by almost 70% under his watch.

So please try not to paint with such a broad brush.

Quote:
So I liken your “anti Obama anti growth economic policy” rhetoric (or whatever it is you wanna call it) to the birthers in that the only difference is that you’re smart enough to find a more intelligent topic to use for your Obama hatred than the birthers. Which isn’t to say your hatred is any more intelligent than that of the birthers.
That's a completely fatuous statement.

In the first place, I don't "hate" Obama. I'm just alarmed by his irresponsible fiscal aganda. Our economy is at risk of being swamped by a tsunami of deficits and spending. The metastisization of the entitlement culture continues unabated, and America's middle class has been promised that they're not going to have to pay for any of it. I don't know anyone who believes those promises are sustainable. That's why there's so much discussion of a VAT. The only alternative is to run trillion-dollar deficits until we suffer a horrific bust -- and we will if we continue on our present path.

If you want to try to argue that pushing through spending increases on a scale necessitating huge tax increases on the middle class isn't an anti-growth agenda, have at it!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:34 PM   #50
Little Stevie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26
Default Politics huh? Uh Oh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
It amazes me just how non-educated the general public is of the energy sector. Noticed I said Energy and not Petroleum or Oil Company?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist View Post
Despite the contents of my signature line, there are times when "UN" is the proper prefix.....this is one of them!
You guys leave my buddy Wood-Row alone. He have forgottin more about the Nrgee bidness than most peoples non-know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
Or maybe it was a contingency of right wing nuts, led by Glenn Beck, who blew it up it up to frame Obama so they might have fodder to feed their zombie followers.
That's ABSURD! Glenn spends too much time attacking Obama's kids and other family members and selling Gold as an investment simply for the edification and financial well-being of his listeners! What a humanitarian!

Quote:
Spoken like a true dumbass who misrepresents the past, in an attempt to get his support some BS thought today.
Rudy, have you cleaned your mirror today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
They still have to answer in U.S. courts for a U.S. law violation so yes, the Constitution does apply. Further, they do business in the U.S. so again, our laws apply.
OF COURSE WE SHOULD! That is a brilliant idea and it has always worked well in the past. Like Pemex, the Exxon-Valdez that finally said "We're done" and then just quit paying for cleaning up with oil STILL fouling the water and washing ashore in Alaska. All those lost revenues and that whole destroyed expanse of land-based and undersea wildlife habitat was only partially paid. BTW, the documented fraction was less than a 1/2.

Then we have international law like the JAL "spyplane" shootdown by Russia, Laura Ling's kidnapping by Kim Jong Il, the torpedoing of the South Korean ship and on and on and on. Boy, those guys are really paying a hefty price, aren't they?

I'm with TexTushHog on having some form of CAPITAL punishment for these crooks and thieves.

Hats off to people with clear minds and compassion like Doove, OliviaHoward, CharlesTudor2005, avagadro11, discreetgent, Sa_artman and the others who lack at least some belief in the Bush Doctrine of Pre-emptive strikes on nations they label as threats.

Not a single hijacker came from that country and the largely secular leader (while despicable) kept most of the radical clerics under control so we didn't have thousands of festering sleeper cells free to stage in Iraq like the are free to do under Dubya's newly-created "Democracy" there. Why didn't he rid us of North Korea's moron or depose the dictator in Darfur if he was really after the most genocidal dudes?
The Church Lady says "Could it be S-A-T-A er uh OIL?

By the way, for all of you who think Obama has people from the oil/energy and oil/energy services industry in powerful places, that's where Bush got most of his people starting with himself, his Vice-President from Halliburton right on down through his National Security Advisor, Condoleeza Rice - it'll take a while to finish THAT list even for Wood-Row.

If they simply FINED BP for killing protected animals *at the same rate* they fine U.S. citizens who poach them, kill them illegally, exceed the posted bag limits or take them out of season, the fines ALONE could fund the entire federal government for two full years or more!

Do you think Exxon-Mobil ever paid or was even assessed THOSE fines? If you do, you're dreaming.

I just think if the Supremes wanna make corporations into people, they should also make sure they're penalized, incarcerated, fined, detained, jailed and, in some cases, given lethal injections like people.
Little Stevie is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:56 PM   #51
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
You're the one who started coming after me with snarky, condescending comments.
Guilty. But....

Quote:
Someone who does that shouldn't be surprised when he receives a dose of his own medicine.
Be snarky. I don't care. I didn't complain about your being snarky. I complained about you complaining about my being snarky while being snarky yourself. Or something.

Quote:
As anyone can see, you took what I said out of context and twisted it to fit your own narrative.
Actually, no i didn't. I simply made a snarky comment which you then made the mistake of taking literally....and here we are. Do you truly think that i think the anger of the birthers is motivated by Obama's fiscal policies? I mean, really! You elevate my opinion of them way beyond where it truly lies.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:59 PM   #52
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Stop! In the Name of Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Stevie View Post

I just think if the Supremes wanna make corporations into people, they should also make sure they're penalized, incarcerated, fined, detained, jailed and, in some cases, given lethal injections like people.
Motowns finest!

Little Stevie, that is a very good point. One I'm sure that is lost on some.

On the flip side....At the end of the day with all the drilling that has went on in this country and all its benifits, this is a small price to pay. The law of Unintended consequences is sometimes harsh.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 02:20 PM   #53
Valued Poster

Quote:
Only an idoit would go source someone from the health care industry to help administer oil & gas...
I disagree. Someone who can deal with Navier–Stokes eqns. re. the human cardiac cycle, can also deal with the fluid mechanics of an oil / mud pipe.

The laws of science are universal.
.. is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 03:58 PM   #54
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Screw that. If there was ever a time for a shoot first, ask questions later, nows the time. If GW can get the ok to put us in a prolonged war, I think Obama should have free reign to string up some BP execs no questions asked. Or of least leave them smack dab in the middle of a fishing port and let the locals have at 'em.
Apparently no level of IQ is required to post a comment here, but you do have your right to express your thoughts even you have no idea what you are talking about, pointing fingers before getting the facts, yes you fit right in to my previous post, the Un-Educated.
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:05 PM   #55
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Lighten up Francis!

Quote:
Guilty. But....

Be snarky. I don't care. I didn't complain about your being snarky. I complained about you complaining about my being snarky while being snarky yourself. Or something.

Actually, no i didn't. I simply made a snarky comment which you then made the mistake of taking literally....and here we are. Do you truly think that i think the anger of the birthers is motivated by Obama's fiscal policies? I mean, really! You elevate my opinion of them way beyond where it truly lies.
Captain, you know I love ya but you gotta give Doove his/her props on this one!

Everybody has been so serious around here lately! What up with dat?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:10 PM   #56
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Learn to write Rudytard before you try and insult someone. Just saying, wait until the oil starts washing up on the shores and the fishing industry tanks. When someone's greed destroys the lively hood of thousands, there's no court that can administer enough justice. And the past...speaks for itself.
Allrighty then. To whom to you atrribute the greed?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:22 PM   #57
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Allrighty then. To whom to you atrribute the greed?
Good point RK.

Sa_artman we are all greedy bastards! You see how we cried when gas went to 4-5 dollars? Come on man , you can't have it both ways. WE are set up as a nation to run on oil....cheap oil, I might add. What do you suggest...even Obama knows that we need a transitional period to go to WTF ever they think we are going to.

After the Russian nuke disaster we built no nukes. What happens with spent fuel???????? There are no easy solutions my brother.

Should we all start riding bikes? To fucn hot down here in Houston for that! LOL
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:23 PM   #58
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Amen. And lets not forget who owns BP. Not some big evil Oil Baron or J.R. Ewing, but you and me (or many of us) as part of portfolios or retirement accounts (& believe me BP has taken a hit since the spill). For the most part it is a well run company that has made a ton of money for its shareholders (you and me).

At the risk of repeating myself...who do you think owns this? And, WTF, some of your your dumber than dirt friends/like-minded posters are probably too dumb to realize they actually own shares in BP.

[Note to Charles Tudor: this is not intended as an insult to you]
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 04:35 PM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default You'll be taking creamy facials for a living!

Quote:
At the risk of repeating myself.. ]
You are beyond the risk......you quoted yourself!

Quote:
And, WTF, some of your your dumber than dirt friends/like-minded posters are probably too dumb to realize they actually own shares in BP.
You keep talking smack to me and I'll sell your ass to a gay bath house in San Fran. and you'll never get the chance to convince that chick that sex slavery is a thing of the past in this country!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:03 PM   #60
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post
Apparently no level of IQ is required to post a comment here, but you do have your right to express your thoughts even you have no idea what you are talking about, pointing fingers before getting the facts, yes you fit right in to my previous post, the Un-Educated.
That's funny. I guarantee you my IQ is higher than yours. Who needs facts anyways when it's an opinion? That's what I stated.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women