Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #46
chelsearocket
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I wasn't making any comparisons with CM, just amplifying on her observation in her first post on this thread that she treats hotel/motel staff nicely and comparing that statement with another provider I know who does the same and found being nice pays back. I agree with Lexus and Try, this thread has gone way off track because people have taken statements completely out of context and tried to make some kind of a conspiracy theory out of it. I've PM'd CM separately to straighten it out and apologized to her for any upset that I may have caused with an off the cuff comment that everyone leapt on (among comments by others also taken out of context) and I'm drawing a line under it and not making any further comment on this thread. Every one else should do the same, move on and show CM some respect.
chelsearocket is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:24 PM   #47
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryWeakly View Post
1) OP did not ever mention CM
2) OP did say he had the room
3) CR was the first person to name CM in this thread
4) CM mentioned she tips the staff well
5) CR made a comparison of another provider that "makes good" with the staff...... making the comparison to CM.....
6) if the OP is really only two months into the hobby, I would suggest that he does do a litttttle more research, especially on posts raising alerts because I dont see how this thread benefits anyone on here...

My take is that CR was a little overzealous to make a comparison to CM, and CM perhaps is thinking that the OP named her? Of course, my observation is all based on everything that can be seen in this thread.

Now, there may be more facts that are known only to OP, CM and CR which could change my observation.

But thats what I see out of all of this.

I will ask OP to clarify that if HE got the room and the original person who is discussed in his original posting was not there unt she arrived, then why/how did she get harassed? Did you (OP) bail out leaving your date in your room or did she have her.own room at the same place? Or did you walk out together and slipped to the side when they started to harrass her?

That is a little muddy to interpret so maybe you can shed light on that part.
Try love ya bro but I never SD 100% it's about me but some coincidences HV me to believe OP is fabricating parts of his story in order to blurr some lines....#1 I have spoken to OP reg a request I was going to accommodate but ummmm things got a little weird over phone so I declined (NEVER MET OP IN PERSON EVER NOR WENT TO AN OUTCALL OF HIS) # 2 WHO is 2nd poster ref me & how he thinks I conduct business,don't know either posters nor should they have knowledge of how I conduct business or get along with staff outside of ECCIE #3 why ref me sooo many times 2nd poster again don't know either of them never even spoke to side kick!# Assuming my business or a city I may or may not be in is a form of outing NO? that is a question NOT Rhetoricl....#4 I've asked OP to explain who or if he referring to me still HELLLLOOOOOO IS ANYONE OUT THERE...HMM NOTHING CRICKETS ...That's why I put 2cents in this thread...Make any sense?
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:33 PM   #48
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Okay so there are two thirds of the 3, with explanations.

The OP still didnt make any reference to CM so I am confused why CM thinks that he was referring to her..?

Hopefully this thread can die peacefully after W71 chimes in with his take.

CM simma down until OP comes forward....
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 01:55 PM   #49
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

The OP still didnt make any reference to CM so I am confused why CM thinks that he was referring to her..?

shall I tell you why? I'm simmer promise as I said it's an asuption funny 2 ppl come forward I have I'd guess 99.9999% of reasoning y but tell me to simmer if the shoe lol were on the other foot or maybe a more popular established provider you wouldn't say simmer down OP has had ample time to explain CRICKETS PLUS 1\2 VIOLATION IMO BUT whatever I'm done gotta shower it's FRIDAY NIGHT BITCHES ...Carry on I'm done...
Old 03-05-2017, 01:58 PM   #50
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

If CM had received an inquiry from the OP, she may have "assumed" he was initially talking about her since for whatever reason he had or has he failed to identify by handle the lady he actually met .... since apparently he did not meet CM!

Quote:
CM: #1 I have spoken to OP reg a request I was going to accommodate but ummmm things got a little weird over phone so I declined (NEVER MET OP IN PERSON EVER NOR WENT TO AN OUTCALL OF HIS)

All this "vaguenss" can lead to erroneous conclusions....kinda like the antiquated and useless top secret remuneration codes, which probably only confuse hobbyists!!!

** Did the OP make the lady he vaguely described .. uncomfortable also?

Quote:
OP: I probably made her uneasy hence the desire or excuse that she wanted to go eat. I asked if she was coming back. She asked if I wanted her to. I said yes.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 03:22 PM   #51
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
shall I tell you why? I'm simmer promise as I said it's an asuption funny 2 ppl come forward I have I'd guess 99.9999% of reasoning y but tell me to simmer if the shoe lol were on the other foot or maybe a more popular established provider you wouldn't say simmer down OP has had ample time to explain CRICKETS PLUS 1\2 VIOLATION IMO BUT whatever I'm done gotta shower it's FRIDAY NIGHT BITCHES ...Carry on I'm done...
As we all wait for OP.....

I dont think you are unpopular or un-established. <That has nothing to do with it.

I would say simmer to anyone on here if it played out like this, CM. You know I call it the way I see it when it comes to this stuff. Just hold tight. Nobody is blaming you for anything bad in this here thread, that I can tell.

And it is Sunday, not Friday.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:28 PM   #52
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

I have lived in H for over 25 years and I have never seen a "police suburban" .

Closest thing I have seen is a DPx Ta-Hoe.
Old 03-05-2017, 03:34 PM   #53
Watts71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Ok this has gone very off track. I've made no reference to an particular lady in the slightest. Why CM has bothered being anything into the thread about anything we had talked or hadn't considered I'm unsure of the value it has added? To try and by more concise I had a room for 2 weeks. My room, my date came and visited me there for a couple hours we talked. She said she was hungry. I walked her to the door then returned to my room. I looked out my window and noticed LE talking to her. At this point. I grabbed minimal sand left. Later I returned and grabbed everything getting new accommodations. Yes I left here in the parking lot. Yes I watched LE enter the hotel several times. I didn't figure it would would be beneficial to be present if my room number had been given. My story would likely not match hers after questioning. Puts us both in harms way. so no I didn't leave her in my room
Watts71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 03:36 PM   #54
Watts71
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

Maybe be it was a Tahoe. Idk. It was big and white with lights and police on the side. Was enough for me to consider moving on
Watts71 is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 03:45 PM   #55
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Jesus! You people love drama
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 04:05 PM   #56
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Jesus! You people love drama
NP I don't know you and I don't like drama by any means please please don't tk this the wrong way but y are u comment ING on a so called drama thread then ?I was standing up for my self in the similartys of this thread with someone I had spoken to you never see me cause drama unless in defense of what I may believe was abt ...There was a lil outing my name brought up for no reason ,I believe SOEAKING FOR MYSELF can speak up..I mean damn your just in drama ,in my opinion rightfully so as I don't believe in lies or outings ....Sorry if u start on me but I will and HV the right to defend myself....As I believe the thread from yesterday or day before I side w 10000%

Thanx cm
Old 03-05-2017, 04:07 PM   #57
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
As we all wait for OP.....

I dont think you are unpopular or un-established. <That has nothing to do with it.

I would say simmer to anyone on here if it played out like this, CM. You know I call it the way I see it when it comes to this stuff. Just hold tight. Nobody is blaming you for anything bad in this here thread, that I can tell.

And it is Sunday, not Friday.
well hell Sunday then fuck can we make it a Friday
Old 03-05-2017, 04:10 PM   #58
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Case closed. IMO. See? We CAN all get along afterall.

Have a great week!

Is it Beer-thirty yet?
Old 03-05-2017, 04:12 PM   #59
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watts71 View Post
Ok this has gone very off track. I've made no reference to an particular lady in the slightest. Why CM has bothered being anything into the thread about anything we had talked or hadn't considered I'm unsure of the value it has added? To try and by more concise I had a room for 2 weeks. My room, my date came and visited me there for a couple hours we talked. She said she was hungry. I walked her to the door then returned to my room. I looked out my window and noticed LE talking to her. At this point. I grabbed minimal sand left. Later I returned and grabbed everything getting new accommodations. Yes I left here in the parking lot. Yes I watched LE enter the hotel several times. I didn't figure it would would be beneficial to be present if my room number had been given. My story would likely not match hers after questioning. Puts us both in harms way. so no I didn't leave her in my room
Cm got involved BC my name and something else was mentioned I don't appreciate...Now hunny bunny YOU know y I'm upset let's not play kindergarten here ....Anyway I'm done pointless my name mentioned I will defend it it's a whore board I have the right....2nd poster how does he even much less you know me ya don't ....later
Old 03-05-2017, 04:19 PM   #60
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
NP I don't know you and I don't like drama by any means please please don't tk this the wrong way but y are u comment ING on a so called drama thread then ?I was standing up for my self in the similartys of this thread with someone I had spoken to you never see me cause drama unless in defense of what I may believe was abt ...There was a lil outing my name brought up for no reason ,I believe SOEAKING FOR MYSELF can speak up..I mean damn your just in drama ,in my opinion rightfully so as I don't believe in lies or outings ....Sorry if u start on me but I will and HV the right to defend myself....As I believe the thread from yesterday or day before I side w 10000%

Thanx cm
Heh..
-You made a comment in this thread about tipping staff
-The Rocket guy stated he knows a provider who does the same thing u do...ie tip staff and build good relationships with owners
-Op never mentioned your name
-Nobody outed you

End of story
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women