Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59969
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47579
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 08-04-2019, 10:38 PM   #46
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

I bought a burner trac phone once with cash and activated it in an internet....I am not sure if you would call it a cafe. It seemed to be more arcade like, there were a bunch of younger kids teens through mid 20's playing games there on computers. I handed the kid $5.00 and he gave me a computer with internet access for an hour and I completely and as far as I could tell anonamously activated it. I had no intention of using it in the manner we are discussing here, I wanted to he completely anonymous. Disguised myself when buying it and registering it, and bought it another state!
It was dealing with a business dispute, and I wanted complete anonymity from the authorities that I would be contacting.
It went well!
But not for them that pissed me off of course!
And for me to jump through this many hoops, you know I was pissed!
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 08:57 AM   #47
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, it’s always great to protect yourself. But it seems you need to be a CIA agent to get laid in the hobby anymore. What’s the use? SMH.
Or you could calm down, stick with the known ladies for a couple months and remember this.

You are NOT their ideal target. You're just an ordinary monger.
You don't do "forbidden topics"
You prefer grown wimmen and as far as I know you avoid abandoned houses.

The arrested men so far seem to be interested in partying more than playing.

The ladies on the other hand should have ALWAYS thought about safety and discretion, first and foremost.
Not just when things get hot
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:12 AM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
Or you could calm down, stick with the known ladies for a couple months and remember this.

You are NOT their ideal target. You're just an ordinary monger.
You don't do "forbidden topics"
You prefer grown wimmen and as far as I know you avoid abandoned houses.

The arrested men so far seem to be interested in partying more than playing.

The ladies on the other hand should have ALWAYS thought about safety and discretion, first and foremost.
Not just when things get hot
I’m always calm. Just pointed out how difficult the hobby is nowadays. I’ve seen the changes over the years. It’s totally different now than say 10years ago when Indy’s was in its heyday. It was truly more of a “community” then. Not so much now. More like fear and loathing.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-05-2019, 09:22 AM   #49
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

True
Old 08-07-2019, 05:38 PM   #50
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Not to go totally Gabs here, but I was watching the evening news tonight and the FBI was involved in 7 more busts recently. Concentrating on under age and human trafficking situations. And, they posted the Johns names. Looks like they’re really cracking down. Mainly social media and private sites. This was locally. I hate to say it, but I would stay away from the highly coveted young, hot spinner on any site.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 02:31 AM   #51
suspiciouscouch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I use sideline for my burner app.
Like $100 a year, I think
suspiciouscouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 04:56 AM   #52
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannana View Post
You do realize that you can read the TOR code, right? You further realize that people have read the code, right (who do this kind of thing for a living)? You presumably also realize that TOR itself was indeed not created by the feds. Onion routing was developed by two guys who worked for the feds. They then left government service before committing a line of code to the codebase that makes up the current TOR core. Finally, the government has a vested interest in using TOR. For an agent in a hostile country or for dissidents almost everywhere, it's insanely powerful. But it's open source. Can you point to the line of code which bothers you?

The government also created the integrated circuit, GPS, the internet itself, baby formula, and chose the very encryption algorithm around which the vast majority of what you encrypt, including your phone, is based (AES). Do you not trust your smartphone?

I mean this seriously: to people in the infosec business, the idea you should not trust something because the feds had a hand in it is right up there with folks who insinuate the moon landings were faked because the government did it.
No. I absolutely do not trust my smart phone.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 11:51 AM   #53
Heatherlicous
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 60242
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think different phones work better w certain apps. I know I've DL'ed apps and they've had decent reviews, worked well on my old phone, but worked like shit on my model of phone.
Just what I've noticed. As for all that other, TOR or Chinese that your all speaking, I dont know what that's about. Lol xoxo
Heatherlicous is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 04:19 PM   #54
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default The "Scene" 10+ and 15 Years Ago.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m always calm. Just pointed out how difficult the hobby is nowadays. I’ve seen the changes over the years. It’s totally different now than say 10years ago when Indy’s was in its heyday. It was truly more of a “community” then. Not so much now. More like fear and loathing.
For all the vague-whining from Eccie guys about the former Indys review system (I can think of a half dozen more "controversial" topics/events involving the historical Indys) I think the Indys vouch system was pretty ideal. If a hobbyist had, say, 3 "green" vouches then Indys providers could conclude he was "probably" not a cop or a psycho. A whole lot of "expediting" the whole hobby-experience for PGH hobbyists and providers. Usually a "vouched" hobbyist could set-up a session within just a few PM's. With no established "vouch" system in PGH, indeed, it's more Fear & Loathing as HST said...

You know what else HST said?? "When the going gets weird the weird turn pro....." And many hobby-people have "evolved" with the new post-FOSTA scene and some stay in their old patterns. I'm not referring to Bambino- he seems like a pretty "conscientious" and experienced and capable hobbyist. There is more to worry about for all "new" hobby people who don't really know how the scene works. Specifically there is no established "vouch" system in PGH anymore. And hardly any public "review" systems anymore....

And, yes, there is less sense of a "community" in PGH now than when ASPD and Indys-people were having GTG's and HH's all the time. After Indys started it's forums in 2005 there were usually six (6) or so solid GTG's a year, and various random HH's. Good opportunity to "put a face to a name" and check out the local scene in person. All that is gone now. Blame FOSTA, blame the Cleveland GTG bust years back. Either way there is less "socialization" person-to-person in the PGH scene now.....

Many PGH hobbyists "started doing their own thing" for the last few years of Indys, specifically with SA. Scores (scores) of Indys guys used to post on Indys "Just checking in here. Busy with SA now...." SA is a relevant market-factor in PGH now. Pro Ho's and Clueless Newbies and all types in-between. And again no "vouch" system and no public "review" systems to impose "accountability" on bad providers and also rank "slobbyists" who don't know what they are doing....

Indeed- what WOULD HST make of all this Weird Shit....?: clapping:
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2019, 08:03 AM   #55
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently while there's still a public review system(s) apparently there are no longer advertising forums
This makes me wonder,
First, will this mean more forum participation from the ladies?
That would be a good thing as one can glean a good bit of a mental idea of a person through their posts by way of content and style.
Interesting to see how many ladies who say they will NOT be a part of the forum discussions change that.

Secondly, will this be another deathknell for some sites.

It will be interesting to see.
I mean, you gentlemen will be allowed to give out information that the ladies no longer can.
I have already noticed an increase in no review policies...

Things are truly changing and I think even SA will feel it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women