Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47582
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2022, 09:15 AM   #46
Letsplaypgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers View Post
Wonder if the blonde was Wendy and her friend was Ashley? I'd seen them both. One one was in Greentree the other not too far from Banksville road at the time.
No the friend was in McKees Rocks. It wasn’t Wendy either. We used to be friends on FB for a while but I don’t remember exactly what her name was.
Letsplaypgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 10:06 PM   #47
kazzman74
Registered Member

The worst encounter for me was probably the time I made an arrangement with a girl who didn’t disclose the fact that she was 8 months pregnant… actually it was the only time I got there, said “no thanks” and left.

There was another time when I was at IUP. She was great, but it was really awkward when I was leaving because I walked in on her mom and kid in the living room…
kazzman74 is offline   Quote
Old 01-07-2022, 11:32 PM   #48
lterek22
Account Disabled

Default New Stanton

Had some good experiences in New Stanton from old backpage but more bad ones by far. Worst had to be the time a chick can't remember her name started giving BBJ and said she had to use the bathroom. After an eternity of 5 minutes went by, I got dressed and knocked on the bathroom door. Door wasnt shut and opened to the girl on the ***** from what I thought ***** . High-tailed it out of there and right outside the door was... ummm... her pimp??? and I said hey she just went to the bathroom and she ****** Five minutes later as I'm speeding out of town my phone rings from her number and its the pimp saying ****** and no hard feelings... So glad I didn't get a call from the cops that night.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
lterek22 is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 06:42 AM   #49
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by lterek22 View Post
Had some good experiences in New Stanton from old backpage but more bad ones by far.
Wasn't there a Char that worked out of new stanton? She had a tattoo above her panty line that read "where dreams come true" or something like that.
I was attracted to her hoodrat-ness but never made the trek coz it's a long way to drive for a hoodrat.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 01-08-2022, 08:34 AM   #50
wesmantooth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Who was that Erie girl who used to come down and do massages years back? She even brought her massage table to her rooms. Anyway, I saw her maybe 2-3X, as she was a bit thick the first time I saw her but huge tits, which I like. The first two times she got the job done, HJ only but the last time she came down was maybe 2 years later and I literally thought she was pregnant and asked her if she was, she laughed and said she just drinks too much beer. Anyway, she gives me the massage on the table and then asks if I want flip over. I think maybe she tried to upsell me and said extra twenty to take her panties off. I was obviously in a state of arousal so I stupidly agreed. I swear she was a good 8-10 feet away when she took them off and the smell was overwhelming. I don't even remember if I got off or not, but I'll never forget that awful smell. It was like low tide at the Bay of Fundy.

To answer the sword robbery question, the girl had me strip naked on her couch and then she told me she needed to lock the back door. In comes a guy with a long kitchen knife in one hand and a fucking sword in the other. I'm buck naked and she has my fucking clothes. I give him whatever I had in my pocket, maybe 60 bucks. He asks for my cellphone and I tell him its in my car. He tells me to get dressed and get it. I'm still not sure if he was stupid or just giving me my out, but if he though I was gonna go to my car and come back he was insane. Maybe a week later I see a warning CL ad in the "casual encounters" section describing what happened to me almost exactly and I hit the guy up and we actual spoke on the phone. He was still livid and said he had a gun in his car and waited for them to come back out, but he said he decide he wasn't going to escalate the situation and just left. About a month later there was an article in the Washington County paper that they both got busted doing it to another guy. The guy with the sword had a rap sheet a mile long. I hope they rotted in jail.
wesmantooth is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 07:23 AM   #51
PghBill0131
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh View Post
Wasn't there a Char that worked out of new stanton? She had a tattoo above her panty line that read "where dreams come true" or something like that.
I was attracted to her hoodrat-ness but never made the trek coz it's a long way to drive for a hoodrat.
Bobblehead Char the red head?
PghBill0131 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2022, 07:30 AM   #52
yinzerpgh
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by PghBill0131 View Post
Bobblehead Char the red head?
she was a ginger. Super tiny and it was obvious that she had some "vitamin" issues.
yinzerpgh is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 09:49 AM   #53
BrianFantana88
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I've had a few WTF moments. 14-15 years ago I met a woman from Indy's in Meadville. I can't remember her name but she was in her 40s and 5hick and curvy. I remember her texting me asking if I could pick her up a Big Mac and fries before our time. I did, met her and she was all smiles, looked good thought this is going to be great. Asked to take a shower since I was coming from work. That's when shit got weird. After I dried off and came out into her room her demeanor changed. She was loopy and off. What ever she took kicked in. She told me to lay Dawn and started with a good BBBJ but she would grab my shaft and talk into my dick like a microphone. At one point she told my dick recipe for scalloped potatoes. After the 3rd time I grabbed her head and pushed it on my dick but she didn't stop tryi g to talk. After awhile I said let just fuck and she grabs lube and squirts a shit load in her hand smears that shit on her snatch like she was putting mayonnaise on a hoagie. She wouldn't shut the hell up either, between her talking and kids screaming next door in the yard I couldn't get it done. Eventually I got it done and got dressed and left. I left a review on Indy's and I caught a bunch of flack from it so I quit leaving reviews on there.
Another time I hit up a cute blonde on BP in Fort Wayne. Get to the room and come in and there is her and her friend. Both were on BP, sharing a room I guess. She asks if I mind if her friend is there I say no thinking she go in the bathroom or what not. We start our thing and while I'm plowing the chick doggie I get that feeling someone is looking at you. I look over and her friend is just intently staring at us watching her friend get railed while housing some fries from a fast food joint. It hot having someone watch, yet creepy at the same time. I finished and bounced.
Neither were bad encounters but both had WTF moments.
BrianFantana88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women