Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 392
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70717
biomed162700
Yssup Rider60417
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48458
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41747
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36105
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-02-2021, 10:15 AM   #46
Dr-epg

Encounters: 45

Members let’s stop with the back and forth insults and stick to the subject of deposits

Thank You
Dr-epg is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 10:15 AM   #47
Nalan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

I find many on SA seeking deposits, I always refuse and have only had 1 come to a compromise.
Most quickly disappear having deleted their accounts , this seems to show a scam in progress.
Nalan is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:02 AM   #48
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

She does this always. Then tries to create a new thread as if she is a kind person who cares about this board. And look she did just that!! She literally opened a new thread shortly after all of this went down. It's a shame she hasn't been banned, blatent name calling, begging for warning points, what does it take?! She contributes nothing of value to the site. She gets off on all of us responding and then we get points or warning.

Maybe we she get Tatts back here to review Gabby on a weekly basis! Give em the "evidence" they need!!

But back to the topic on hand, I don't pay in advance and neither should any of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Does anyone actually read the walls of text this wackjob posts?
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:12 AM   #49
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Reading comprehension is fundamental....Just a PSA

I do not pay for a meal before I eat!

Theres zero excuse to ask for a deposit.

Theres no way most active hobbysts will ever pay a deposit!
Heck I dont even show the money till after clean up!

Mongering 101 for many reasons!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 11:18 AM   #50
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalan View Post
I find many on SA seeking deposits, I always refuse and have only had 1 come to a compromise.
Most quickly disappear having deleted their accounts , this seems to show a scam in progress.
Of course. Then theres the ones that have a sudden travel change and conveniently lose their phones. Which has all the deposits. Sorry they have no memory of your deposit then!
orr or errrrrrr

They have another emergency last minute and spend the deposit and claim the monger is bothering her and thus why should she return the deposit?

Ive seen it all.
Old 12-02-2021, 11:45 AM   #51
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 50

How many of us have heard the story "oh i can't get a room" well I'l come to you then "oh no I can't get a sitter" Well then who would watch your kid if you did have a room "click"

Or "my car is having trouble" Sure it is but you could drive to pick up those newports you are smoking right now.

Never, EVVVVVVVERRRRR do a deposit. If you do and lose your $$$ it will be on you and nobody else.
paintedbynumbers is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 01:35 PM   #52
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71bucks View Post
This is the greatest website on the internet.
It truly is
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 03:04 PM   #53
digits630
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Does anyone actually read the walls of text this wackjob posts?

I don't. Let her hag about how deposits are so awesome. And yeah, I'm so sure she told off a room of 500 cops lol
digits630 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 04:09 PM   #54
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
Go ahead...point me for this one dj8...use that rule made up to police me, point me baby! Point me real good. Point me real hard! Lmfao.
Hey dj8 - it appears Gabe is having fantasies again... and this time you're the only guy who can satisfy them... lucky you lol... give it to her real good, real hard!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 05:26 PM   #55
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR95oU

Push it real good DJ!!!! Hope you have a couch.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:14 PM   #56
Gabrielle
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36580
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by digits630 View Post
I don't. Let her hag about how deposits are so awesome. And yeah, I'm so sure she told off a room of 500 cops lol
I actually have the audio recording...but ok.

"Let her hag"...um you're either breaking the unnecessary rudeness rule by calling me a name or you're in need of a dictionary. If it's the ladder, I'll happily Amazon one to ya if ya need.

Deposits ensure hobbyists won't NC/NS.

You don't order a pizza delivery and then pay the driver after you eat. In fact most require payment over the phone before delivery due to pandemic rules. Y'all's logic is that of a hobbyists and not a business person. Many businesses require deposits. If you don't like deposits, then just say that. Manipulating the narrative to suit your desires on our career isn't going to make deposits go away.

But y'all making yourselves look silly contering with...well if you want paid for the work you do then you're not legitimate...so carry on with the silliness.

This comedy hour while under the weather is hella entertaining. Thanks guys. It wouldn't be possible without you.
Gabrielle is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:26 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

“Deposits ensure hobbyists won't NC/NS.”

It doesn’t guarantee the hooker won’t NC/NS. Actually, it encourages it.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2021, 06:28 PM   #58
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle View Post
I actually have the audio recording...but ok.

"Let her hag"...um you're either breaking the unnecessary rudeness rule by calling me a name or you're in need of a dictionary. If it's the ladder, I'll happily Amazon one to ya if ya need.

Deposits ensure hobbyists won't NC/NS.

You don't order a pizza delivery and then pay the driver after you eat. In fact most require payment over the phone before delivery due to pandemic rules. Y'all's logic is that of a hobbyists and not a business person. Many businesses require deposits. If you don't like deposits, then just say that. Manipulating the narrative to suit your desires on our career isn't going to make deposits go away.

But y'all making yourselves look silly contering with...well if you want paid for the work you do then you're not legitimate...so carry on with the silliness.

This comedy hour while under the weather is hella entertaining. Thanks guys. It wouldn't be possible without you.
ncns goes both ways. From now on guys we should make hookers pay us a refundable deposit to show up. Were the ones spending the money, taking time away from work and other things that add up quickly to bust a nut. Yeah! I may like this.
Old 12-02-2021, 06:51 PM   #59
winn dixie
BANNED

ohh and the monger will be there when he gets there!
Old 12-02-2021, 09:14 PM   #60
signa
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I order pizza and Chinese all the time and don't pre-pay, your hooker pre pay analogy is flawed.

If my pizza/hooker is cold, smelly and looks like over stuffed crap and I pre-paid should I get a refund? Or never cooked my meal and can't find the order?

where is the manager I can go and complain?
signa is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women