Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59978
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2024, 08:38 AM   #46
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
^^^^Levi, most of those Republicans in congress are terrified of Trump. I can't say I blame them if they want to be left alone and not vilified by him. Why piss Trump off when you know he will come after you if you agree with anything Biden has to say? That pathetic piece of shit will do anything in his power to come after you if you do not agree with him; especially with what is awaiting him in criminal courts.

If Trump doesn't win in November, he is going to prison, and nobody knows that more than he does... so yeah. Mr. Johnson better act right because if he doesn't, his daddy will spank the shit out of him... I may post negative things about Trump, but I'll never post that his pimp hand is not strong because he doesn't hesitate to slap a bitch if that bitch steps out of line.
That's a rather narrow assessment. If Trump is worthy of a Prison sentence it should have happened already. The Democrats have tried everything to keep Trump from clinching a win for the White House it's getting old. In the meantime the Country is falling apart.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:52 AM   #47
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
Correct, they did not fix "When does life actually begin". They danced around it.

Yes. The original from a month ago with their own language resulted in ivf Dr's to halt the procedure. Basically a ban because of fear from the penalties if an embryo was harmed.
Republicans fixed the language to allow ivfs again but they cherry picked what the base wanted. Danced around the language.... more like not holding to their own language
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 08:59 AM   #48
winn dixie
Premium Access

So I got a good night's rest. Woke up and discovered the ass whooping trumpf took was even worse than thought.
The poll bounce will be hooge
Old 03-08-2024, 09:45 AM   #49
winn dixie
Premium Access

Trumpf got nailed harder last night than the last time he disobeyed putin.
Old 03-08-2024, 09:46 AM   #50
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That's a rather narrow assessment. If Trump is worthy of a Prison sentence it should have happened already.
In the Georgia case, if convicted Trump could get jail time. It's not automatic. I am sure you are aware the case is being delayed to see if F. Willis should be replaced for dating the prosecutor she hired to prosecute Trump. She can't go to jail, she can't lose her title. The judge can rule that she and the prosecutor she hired be removed from the Trump case (for losing the ability to be impartial). It's not against the law to date or exchange 12,000 text messages. The judge will make his decision by the end of next week. If Willis is removed the Trump trial could be delayed long enough where a trial may not be completed before the Nov election occurs.

In the state court if what she did with the boy friend was improper they can only rule that Georgia state law should be rewritten so that particular scenario (hiring someone you are dating) won't happen again. The state court can't remove her from the trial or put Willis in jail.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 09:55 AM   #51
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
I agree.

I don’t agree with much of anything he is saying, because I know who he is, a lying, inept piece of corrupt shit.

But for his base, and undecided voters, he sure did not hurt himself tonight.
You voting BLUE Jackie? JK.

- but yeah Joe showed up last night instead of phoning it in. Typical gaffs, but in general, was a good showing. I watched a little of FOX this morning and of course they paraded out Mike Johnson- whom is now under some spotlight for who is sponsoring him with campaign contributions, but I would expect nothing less from the GOP network in general.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:01 AM   #52
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
In the meantime the Country is falling apart.
How is that? Unemployment is low, inflation is decreasing, 200,000 jobs were added in Dec 2023. Quarterly GDP growth rate percentages are solid, the Stock Market is on fire. Institutional traders are gobbling up A.I. stocks like Nvidia and Palantir Technologies. The S&P 500 and the NASDHQ sets all time highs under Biden/Harris. Over at the Krogers supermarket cashiers are making $20/hr. What do you mean the country is falling apart.
adav8s28 is online now   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:05 AM   #53
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
That's a rather narrow assessment. If Trump is worthy of a Prison sentence it should have happened already.

The Democrats have tried everything to keep Trump from clinching a win for the White House it's getting old. In the meantime the Country is falling apart.
Justice is never swift any more- Hell even OJ Simpson didnt go to jail for his TRUE crime. He went to jail for being stupid and storming a vegas hotel with a gun toting asshole. YEARS after the original crime. Having been a victim of crime personally, it's NEVER swift or within reason. The rights of the accused are far more than those of victims in general.

Why is it just the DEMS holding Trump accountable??.
I remember the day after Jan 6th and the condemnation of TRUMP and his followers by BOTH the DEMS and the GOP.

I remember 12 GOP member voted to impeach him.

I remember Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said, “There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day”, and Thom Tillis (R-NC) said that while Mr Trump “shares responsibility for the disgrace that occurred on January 6, and the following sentiments were echoed by Senators John Boozman (R-AR), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), John Hoeven (R-ND), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), John Thune (R-SD), John Cornyn (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT) and former Ohio Senator Rob Portman.

NOW Fast forward and after the threat of loss of power, the GOP folded faster than a set of lawn chairs and stood beside him again.

Why?

Was it cause he was suddenly innocent? NAH!

Was it cause he truly was repentant? NAH!

Was it cause the laws were only for non KIngs? NAH!

IT's cause they CANT stand the thought of losing power. They cannot do the right thing in congress, passing legislation or even creating a solution to the problems of "country falling apart".

The GOP are as useful as a group of neutered dogs at a puppy mill.....all bark, and useless to the intent of what they are doing!
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 10:22 AM   #54
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
You voting BLUE Jackie? JK.

- but yeah Joe showed up last night instead of phoning it in. Typical gaffs, but in general, was a good showing. I watched a little of FOX this morning and of course they paraded out Mike Johnson- whom is now under some spotlight for who is sponsoring him with campaign contributions, but I would expect nothing less from the GOP network in general.
No, I am not voting Blue. Especially for a lying, corrupt piece of shit like Joe Biden.

My comments were simply recognizing that he gave his Base, , and a bunch of wish washy Independents, something to hang his hat on.

But, did you check with the local Grocery Store. Did the price of eggs and milk go down?
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 11:38 AM   #55
winn dixie
Premium Access

Holy crap. My party is so shell shocked they keep fucking up today.
Biden ripped a new anus. Magas still don't get it.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:04 PM   #56
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
In the Georgia case, if convicted Trump could get jail time. It's not automatic. I am sure you are aware the case is being delayed to see if F. Willis should be replaced for dating the prosecutor she hired to prosecute Trump. She can't go to jail, she can't lose her title. The judge can rule that she and the prosecutor she hired be removed from the Trump case (for losing the ability to be impartial). It's not against the law to date or exchange 12,000 text messages. The judge will make his decision by the end of next week. If Willis is removed the Trump trial could be delayed long enough where a trial may not be completed before the Nov election occurs.

In the state court if what she did with the boy friend was improper they can only rule that Georgia state law should be rewritten so that particular scenario (hiring someone you are dating) won't happen again. The state court can't remove her from the trial or put Willis in jail.
It's not just about dating the prosecutor but if she financially benefited from hiring Nathan Wade.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:12 PM   #57
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Justice is never swift any more- Hell even OJ Simpson didnt go to jail for his TRUE crime. He went to jail for being stupid and storming a vegas hotel with a gun toting asshole. YEARS after the original crime. Having been a victim of crime personally, it's NEVER swift or within reason. The rights of the accused are far more than those of victims in general.

Why is it just the DEMS holding Trump accountable??.
I remember the day after Jan 6th and the condemnation of TRUMP and his followers by BOTH the DEMS and the GOP.

I remember 12 GOP member voted to impeach him.

I remember Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said, “There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day”, and Thom Tillis (R-NC) said that while Mr Trump “shares responsibility for the disgrace that occurred on January 6, and the following sentiments were echoed by Senators John Boozman (R-AR), Shelley Moore Capito (R-WV), John Hoeven (R-ND), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Dan Sullivan (R-AK), John Thune (R-SD), John Cornyn (R-TX), Mike Lee (R-UT) and former Ohio Senator Rob Portman.

NOW Fast forward and after the threat of loss of power, the GOP folded faster than a set of lawn chairs and stood beside him again.

Why?

Was it cause he was suddenly innocent? NAH!

Was it cause he truly was repentant? NAH!

Was it cause the laws were only for non KIngs? NAH!

IT's cause they CANT stand the thought of losing power. They cannot do the right thing in congress, passing legislation or even creating a solution to the problems of "country falling apart".

The GOP are as useful as a group of neutered dogs at a puppy mill.....all bark, and useless to the intent of what they are doing!
It doesn't take Seven Years. It's one of two things they either don't have anything substantial on Trump or they don't really want to convict him now or maybe ever.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:15 PM   #58
winn dixie
Premium Access

Thread being boout trumpf getting pummeled in the wood shed and the consequences.

My party is in such disarray after last night . Their social media is in panic mode. Just how long can this Biden delivered ass whoppin last?
Old 03-08-2024, 12:21 PM   #59
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Republicans are complaining that Biden wasn't nice to them. Republicans are such dumbasses. He keeps baiting them and they keep falling for it. Bunch of dummies.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 12:39 PM   #60
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
Republicans are complaining that Biden wasn't nice to them. Republicans are such dumbasses. He keeps baiting them and they keep falling for it. Bunch of dummies.
He was ready for the missing link
( mtg) last night. He shut her up.
Old school stomping. My party is in denial and shell shocked.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women