Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 06-27-2017, 04:56 PM   #46
MISCREANT
BANNED

Encounters: 1

How much cut does Madam Sindi make off your pussy? 40% or more?

You must be her designated spokeswhore. Getting a discount?

Sindi is a known jumping bean. Restless leg syndrome and the flu are just excuses for something else far easier to explain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bella0203 View Post
I'm confused. You were offered a place to do business in Syracuse. Unfortunately the owner of said place was sick and couldn't be there upon arrival. Instead of going on with your day and taking your appointments you flip out and leave. It's not like you came out here and had no place to go. Door was unlocked and you were told to make yourself comfortable, according to your post. Sindi and her bf updated you, also. You got there extremely early and left within three hours. You didn't even give things a chance. Ppl get sick, it happens. It's not ideal but she didn't leave you in Syracuse with no place to work. You came here to work and had a place to work, correct? If you really were that upset she wasn't there then why not go to a hotel? Why totally leave Syracuse and ditch all the guys that had booked you. I assume you had bookings and didn't travel this far for nothing. Or did you have no bookings of your own and were solely relying on Sindi? You claim you're all about "making money". Then why let this ruin your entire trip. Work there or go to hotel. Did this really warrant a public notice?

I don't understand screaming and getting irate with others. Was it going to change things by acting that way? Is posting this gonna change things? Someone was sick, updated you, and let you in their home in the meantime. That's warrants a post on ECCIE? For someone who "hates high school board drama" it sure looks otherwise.

If everyone posted on the boards every time a client or provider had things not go as planned this board would be nonstop venting n drama!

SaltCityKitten, you made me LOL! Some of this is so ridiculous you just have to laugh! Idk where ppl come up with this stuff.
MISCREANT is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:07 PM   #47
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Elle, you have a valid point! You're smoking hott and have a solid reputation!
Thank you.

Hes just making an assumption based on my age, he has never met or seen me.

I look better now than when I was younger! LOL
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:17 PM   #48
bella0203
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 307670
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm independent! I don't need to get into specifics so I'll leave it at that. My response has nothing to do with me knowing her. I didn't understand why Sindi being sick n running late ruined Sophia's entire trip. She had a place to work, as promised. Seemed a bit excessive to post about it for someone claiming to hate board drama, is all.

I'm not sure why you're being rude to me. I'm not looking for an argument with you. You're entitled to your opinion. I won't speak of others and their business BUT I myself do not do any "prohibited topics" nor would I knowingly associate with anyone who does.
bella0203 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:20 PM   #49
Bonfirenut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Elle, you must work on your confidene a little, jeesh.
Bonfirenut is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:24 PM   #50
CourtesanMorgan
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 372794
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for all the responses.
Both positive and negative.
CourtesanMorgan is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM   #51
jokacz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
jokacz is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 05:40 PM   #52
MISCREANT
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Sindi and PT go hand in hand as it were. Your association with her, well, you get the point.

So, going into some other hookers house, a hooker you have never met before in your life, who suddenly, and without warning or even a simple text, disappears....leaves her place open so she can fuck nameless jimmies is perfectly normal in your world? Where the fuck planet are you from.

Seriously, the world some of you delusional hookers are from is baffling.

Quote:
I'm independent! I don't need to get into specifics so I'll leave it at that. My response has nothing to do with me knowing her. I didn't understand why Sindi being sick n running late ruined Sophia's entire trip. She had a place to work, as promised. Seemed a bit excessive to post about it for someone claiming to hate board drama, is all.

I'm not sure why you're being rude to me. I'm not looking for an argument with you. You're entitled to your opinion. I won't speak of others and their business BUT I myself do not do any "prohibited topics" nor would I knowingly associate with anyone who does.
MISCREANT is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:14 PM   #53
bella0203
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 307670
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I only know what I have read in this post. It seems they had spoke on the phone and built some sort of relationship. She also said Sindi did answer at 5:51A.M saying she was not there yet but to make herself at home in the meantime. Then later was updated by bf and she then became very upset and left. Not saying any of this is ideal or right but did the ECCIE community need a post about it? Esp from someone claiming to hate drama and that they keep their head low.

Let's be real...She felt safe enough to travel from Buffalo on a bus to go there after a few phone calls. I wouldn't have done that in the first place unless I was 110% comfortable with the person. Bigger question was why she didn't just go to a hotel and move forward. Instead of "being about making money" she went home and then vented to ECCIE. It seemed more like drama and someone who's angry than actual valuable information.

I literally only know what I've read here. I'm not speaking for anyone else. I do not do any PT, at all.
bella0203 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:16 PM   #54
prograde
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I think this qualifies as gps on steroids, lol.
prograde is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:21 PM   #55
Eli
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Elle,

I just saw your post!

Oh damn, Elle isn't kidding and I just saw her a little bit ago! She is stunning !

Eli
Eli is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:23 PM   #56
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfirenut View Post
Elle, you must work on your confidene a little, jeesh.
I'll get right on that just for you sweet cheeks.
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 06:35 PM   #57
stiffchicken
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

So who wants ta have a beer? Eli is buying! I think when I'm done drinkin' all his beer I'm gonna have an incident with Elle W and she can write about it 🍺
stiffchicken is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:24 PM   #58
Eli
Ambassador

Encounters: 11

Hello Everybody!

Stiff and I are having cold ones....We are relaxing by my pool and Elle is displaying her absolutely superb body and teasing the shit out of us... But WE ARE MEN and if you watched the movie we have discipline!

On the other side of the coin:

I just found out that Mis.....Cre....Ant might be but not sure....someone who has been pursuing Sindi for the past year or so and has been denied every time he has approached her. She tried to pass him off to her friends but they won't even see him. She said they call him the" phone booth freak "cause he always calls from a pay phone.

Seriously How many of them can there be left ?...I Mean Phone Booths Not Phone Booth Freaks!!!.which explains the reason he is upset and irritable and jealous of everyone here who actually gets to see the fine ladies we have on this site. Have you noticed he really has nothing to say that's nice ....about anything? He also has no reviews here or anywhere else. I did some research btw. And I will approach him soon about him getting some therapy to help him.

Was he one of the clients that Sophia was supposed to see at Sindi's yesterday? Was he a multiple hour client since Sophia is really into the money making part of this that she stated? Was he Client at regular rate....or .... GFE rate .......or PSE rate? Wait!!!! How do You do that Sophia? Do you have a switch you flip on your body that puts you in the mood for GFE? LOL You are an actress! Being an actress is fine and it works in this world but I prefer women who don't talk about it. When you admit you are here for the $$ and don't care about the guys ....then you won't be here long. But frankly I love the honesty that all you care about is the money and not the guys. I'm sure you can fool anyone too. You are a woman and we are just foolish stupid men. Sorry, I'll just speak for myself. lol

Many ladies here care and are nice to the guys and not pretentious in their attitudes. This includes the Sindis....Bellas....Elles....N ikkis////Scarletts....Hunters.....Chloe s.....Lillies....there are too many more...and there will be more as time progresses. They do care and really go out of their way to be good and understanding. Us guys don't always see this. But some will and some don't.

BTW,

I'm Eli

I will have a pleasure of finding you if ,I like you, while I.m enjoying life!
Eli is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 07:48 PM   #59
voyeur2552
Gaining Momentum

Hmmm...
I find it interesting that Bella says almost the exact same thing that I did and yet rather than confront me on my post, Miscreant chooses to go after her....and not even on the main reason she is posting about!
voyeur2552 is offline   Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:01 PM   #60
alphonse1948
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Eli, keep enjoying life.
alphonse1948 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women