Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > Coed Discussions - New Orleans
Coed Discussions - New Orleans Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47587
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35413
Mojojo33117

Old 04-25-2017, 02:35 PM   #46
ilovethemgirls68
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

I'll just be honest and say I couldn't handle it. I agree with M.M. She would have to love me enough to quit or I would have to be wealthy enough to take her off the market. If not the most we could do is be good friends who had sex sometimes. Hell, I've done that before in RL. But to take that next serious step, one or the other would have to happen. I've met several providers that I wish I was wealthy enough to take off the market.
ilovethemgirls68 is offline   Quote
Old 04-25-2017, 03:36 PM   #47
cajunsausage
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

I'll put my 2 cents in. I for one have dated a provider off the clock in real life while she was still working. Neither of us were looking for that but it just happened. We had good chemistry and saw each other frequently and one thing led to another. She was the one to bring up the dating topic and we talked about it and gave it a shot. She continued to work and I was fine with that, I knew what she did for a living and it wasn't like we were getting married, we were just testing the waters. Went on for about a year and then some family and life issues came up for her and we took a split. Still talk to her on a regular basis. She is retired now.
cajunsausage is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 09:18 AM   #48
David2567
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

MMMM my fair lady
David2567 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 11:14 AM   #49
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

A guy doesn't have to be wealthy to take me off the market. He just has to be willing to cover any expenses monthly that I incur as far as my bills.

If he isn't financially stable enough to do so, then he and I should just remain friends and leave it at that.
I will remain working. Now the how much I do so, and the what kind of sessions I offer depends on the kind of relationship he and I share.

In other words , "Put up or shut up", lol Either accept me the way I am, or take me off the market and Marry me.....

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:21 PM   #50
GemmaParadise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315014
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is wealthy enough to "take me off the market." This is my career. It is fulfilling for me and I very much enjoy my financial independence. I have had many clients assume I would marry them if they had enough money or--in the case of those with great wealth--gave me enough access to their money. Each time I found it rather insulting.
GemmaParadise is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:26 PM   #51
Audreyg
girl next door

User ID: 330991
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I totally respect what MM is saying about being "taken off the market." Personally, that is not something I'm interested in. I don't want to be monogamous, married, or financially dependent.

I would date another provider though.
Audreyg is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 01:53 PM   #52
supersix
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I would date another provider though. [/QUOTE]

Damn I like your stye!
supersix is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 02:01 PM   #53
GemmaParadise
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 315014
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix View Post
I would date another provider though.
Damn I like your stye![/QUOTE]

I agree with Audrey! Other providers to the front of the line
GemmaParadise is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 01:21 AM   #54
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews

The idea that there is any capacity in which someone would ever be able to have me "taken off the market" makes me

So I am supposed to leave behind this work I love, which allows me to meet some absolutely fantastic people to whom I can offer a safe space for them to be themselves without shame or judgment and where we can explore connection, bliss, and satisfaction together; a trade in which the high sex drive I have experienced throughout my life is actually an asset, not a threat, and the sincerity of my gregarious nature is appreciated instead of crushed in the name of an oppressive concept of productivity; a career that gives me the flexibility to do things at my own flow and in my own way...

... all for a "love" that demands that I limit the form and intensity of my interactions with other people, that requires that I am not only emotionally, but also financially dependent on it, and that, consequently, will leave me in a worse position, in every aspect, when/if it ends than before it found me?

Different strokes for different folks, but anyone approaching me with that mindset is up for severe disappointment.
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:34 AM   #55
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb A thought experiment

Let's say you hire a chef to cook delicious meals for you once a month. The reasons why you compensate them for their services may vary. It doesn't even have to be because you are inadequate when it comes to cooking. You may even be a stellar cook. But occasionally you're looking for an escape during that time frame from having to create your own dining experience.

This chef knows how to throw down... and continues to astonish you with delicious, well-crafted, wholesome, taste-bud-arousing, food-orgasm-inducing meals. And as more and more time passes, you fall in love... with their impeccably prepared culinary creations. You even decide you need it a little more frequently in your life, so you hire them once a week.

At what point would your increased desire for their time, energy, and artistry mean that you should proposition them to move-in with you and start cooking for you on-demand and for free. And even insinuate that they should disregard their clientele and drop their other opportunities for income, because after all you don't know if you can handle them cooking for anyone else besides you.

Change around the scenario and switch the type of worker. A personal trainer who knows how to work out your body in the right way as to have you feeling the burn just enough while still reveling in the effects of all the endorphins making your brain receptors happy. A domestic worker who cleans all the crevices of your house you didn't even realize were dirty and leaves your space feeling like a sanctuary fit for royalty.

Besides sex workers, who else is rewarded for delivering mind-blowing, exceptional service that leaves you feeling FUCKING amazing by being pitched to perform more and more and more labor for less and less and less and eventually NO compensation at all?! What an incentive... $0 dollars and financial dependence with a former paying client who turned possessive and will attempt to compel a companion to give up their career which they've invest k's and a seemingly infinite amount of hours into over the years. Zorah, Gemma, and Audrey's sentiments resonate with me. And one last pro-tip: if you are a client who is being treated to undisclosed V.I.P. perks by your favorite companion, be grateful. Anything outside of booked time, whether it is OTC social or BCD time is a blessing you are not entitled to. (Just like us companions are not owed a tip, but rather it's a thoughtful, unobligated gesture.) It is time extended to you by the grace of a goddess. And instead of being disgruntled that you don't get even more OTC time, why not invest more in booking more or longer encounters to show your appreciation.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:37 AM   #56
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb A thought experiment

ECCIE's 20th century interface being glitchy again. Pardon my double post.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 06:36 PM   #57
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lena, you're amazing.
Old 04-27-2017, 11:02 PM   #58
stockn2468
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Even though I respect everyone's opinion, I'll have to disagree. It seems since we are all on this board we assume we are talking about sex. I would not insinuate that I am talking about that at all. I can get sex at my leisure as well, free or otherwise. No one on this thread has ever had the chance to meet me professionally or otherwise. I am talking about a deeper experience than just sex.
stockn2468 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:28 PM   #59
ZorahMatta
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 366651
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockn2468 View Post
Even though I respect everyone's opinion, I'll have to disagree. It seems since we are all on this board we assume we are talking about sex. I would not insinuate that I am talking about that at all. I can get sex at my leisure as well, free or otherwise. No one on this thread has ever had the chance to meet me professionally or otherwise. I am talking about a deeper experience than just sex.
From everything that has been said by providers in this topic, you really gather we are restricting our views on sex only?

And I gather from your post you're assuming that there isn't such a thing as a deeper experience than "just sex" (which to me is already an assumption in itself - sex rarely is "just sex") in a professional relationship with a companion. Is that so?
ZorahMatta is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:33 PM   #60
Audreyg
girl next door

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockn2468 View Post
I am confused. What do you disagree with?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women