Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70478
biomed161040
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #46
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahk View Post
I don't normally post, but this struck me as very very funny. Please give us an example where you have to to steal a car (or borrow without permission for 20 days) in order to survive. Will a bomb explode if she dips below 60 mph? I think I saw that somewhere once.

Or maybe you've confused the idea of need with want and survive with inconvenienced.

Who among us hasn't stolen a car when faced with an inconvenience? Well, me I guess.
Good to know you have this thief's back.

It was 55 MPH...
Old 11-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #47
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenMonk View Post
It was 55 MPH...
Christ can none of you fucktards get it right

It was 50
Old 11-26-2012, 10:22 PM   #48
KenMonk
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltfan View Post
Christ can none of you fucktards get it right

It was 50

Well fuck me running... and dont say take off!

lol I was thinking of "You can't drive 55!!!!!!!!"
Old 11-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #49
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

**Update** After I placed this post it took a five minutes for her to start texting me. She texted me a total of 51 text messages in two hours. I told her I needed the car back and to have it to me by 10PM. She was going back in forth I ruined her life and had no friends to pick her up. I said not my problem. She then texted me she had someone who would follow her out her but he needed at least an hour and that they would be here at 11PM. Well 20 minutes after now and no car and now she does not answer. I read over the entire text string since 11/6 and 16 times something has happened to her. So I've called the police and waiting. I'm debating on should I post the text messages she has sent me. I will refrain from that at this point but it's so hard not to put that crap out here.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #50
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Perhaps someone else will chime in but posting texts isn't allowed according to the Eccie guidelines. With all that you've been through, didn't wish to see you get even more grief.

What a situation! My heart goes out to you.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:29 PM   #51
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Well,

You can't post the text messages here. Against board rules. But it is par for the course.

All kidding aside, yeah, you fucked up but it appears it had good intentions.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #52
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Tell her that you will pick up the car or have the fellow give you a call.....
Old 11-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #53
BrockLanders21
Account Disabled

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas* View Post
If you have never been down on your luck or your money or had to do something you didn't want to do to simply survive ...cast the first stone at Merci.
I agree with a previous poster on here. You might get the nod for biggest idiot of the year. Wondering where your logic about being down and out, makes it ok to steal a car.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:36 PM   #54
cougar75
Account Disabled

Encounters: 22

great thread!!...it sucks that ameripro is catching shit on this for doing a solid favor..i know i have done stupid things in the name of females..my hat goes off to you, ameripro for standing up and saying something..hope you get your car back sir
Old 11-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #55
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

Thank you Cash!
Old 11-26-2012, 10:49 PM   #56
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameripro View Post
I'm debating on should I post the text messages she has sent me. I will refrain from that at this point but it's so hard not to put that crap out here
As mentioned earlier:

Forum Guidelines
#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Old 11-26-2012, 10:58 PM   #57
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Borrowing someones car for 20 days and trying to get over on the individual such as not returing calls or texts or returning the car is beyone the aspect of morals and ethics...

The Navy taught me about being a man of character, having morals & eithics, honesty and integrety....

Some individuals do not have these traits at all....

TexasCowboy
Old 11-26-2012, 11:13 PM   #58
ameripro
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Torito, I will not post the text messages. Like I have said all along I just want the car back and lesson learned. She wants to take the hard path and not return the car. Dallas Police consider it as car theft and it's in there hands now unless the car is returned in which I will drop charges. Let this be an example of why people don't help people anymore. I will go back to being the "Asshole Marine" as I'm called at work.
Old 11-27-2012, 01:43 AM   #59
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is time the truth be told. We had a contract that I would take over payments on the car. He has been demanding I pay him a large sum of money towards the down payment. I was unable to do so, have barely been keeping my head above water and it's the holidays, business is tight. He started demanding the money on Thanksgiving day. I have been in contact with him every day just about since agreeing to take over the payments. I did not answer two of his texts today because I simply did not have a large sum of money to give him. I cannot produce money out of thin air. As far as what else has happened to me, someone did make unauthorized charges on my debit card, I am not saying who it was. I talked to a "friend" about the situation, now I am being threatened and all my belongings were at this person's home. So I am effectively fucked. Have nothing, no computer, no clothes, nothing.
I have talked to an attorney regarding my rights and the whole situation. I have been advised the correct means of handling this situation, and have already taken action. The car was picked up by Dallas finest since I did not have permission any longer to drive it, I could not take it back to him. Also since he has been threatening me I did not feel safe disclosing my location or meeting him to return the keys.
I am not an idiot. I also am not a criminal. He is not being truthful and my only fault was not being able to make the large sum of money he was demanding me to give him since Thanksgiving. BTW. The car was in my possession on the 12th. There was a contract that I was taking over the payments...not paying him a large down payment in a matter of days with him repo'ing the car going balistic and trying to ruin my reputation. Yes, there has been plenty of drama. Unfortunately haters gonna hate. That I have worked tirelessly to disprove. But never has anyone accused me of being less than honest. Period.
This is the truth, I really don't owe anyone on here an explanation. I have been through hell enough. Please consider that I am only human and stressed beyond my physical endurance at this point.
Old 11-27-2012, 02:07 AM   #60
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BTW, I have been in contact with him. Today is the only day I did not return TWOtext messages resulting in him posting this on the place where I make a living effectively ruining my reputation I have worked diligently to maintain spotlessly. All the effort I have put into proving myself to be real and who I am against a myriad of haters of whom all have put their 2 cents in on this thread. They know who they are and they still aren't worth the 2 cents they spent commenting. So please consider, I have been a member for over 2 years, have never ever been accused of anything less than honest or resembling any type of theft. I am a lady, act like one and maintain myself as one. I do not do things so stupid as steal cars. Ameripro is exaggerating to gain supporters to his cause. As soon as I found out about this I had the police pick it up. I couldn't come up with a thousand dollars in 4 days with every single one of those days him blowing up my phone, putting high pressure demands on me and threatening me. Anyone who does not believe me is more than welcome to call me and I will forward the entire string of text messages since the first day I met him. I have not deleted a single one because I knew that I might need them legally to prove myself not guilty. He has proven to be a most unsavory business person. I am glad to be out of the whole bargain.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women