Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60039
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47622
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-16-2022, 10:50 AM   #46
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I was asked to prove that there were weapons. I did. citing source.

Most ppl were not armed- I didn't say all were, and infact, said only a few likely were- But one is one too many. Ala the examples of armed ppl against any president or VP. Because they failed to use their firearms or kill more people is not a democrat design, it's more of a Trumpatardian in ability to execute on a plan.

Ashley Babbit, being un-armed doesn't make her innocent of anything. As a matter of fact, she was exactly where she shouldn't have been. In an escallating case of a physical assault in the capital. Face first, going through a broken window. She died being stupid. Nothing more or less.

Pipe bombs have not been identified to the maker, and it may never been discovered who made them, but the crowd that overtook DC on Jan 6 was with Trumptardian supporters who were there to "kick ass and take names". It would make sense that they were the owners of the same devices, but I will concede that until it's proven, that's likely conjecture as much as it's conjecture that these people are tourists. It sure looked like they were angry, and a mob, and wanted to interfere with a vote, and do so violently, as the punching and shoving and broken bones, and loss of an eye, and even a few deaths would also connote. You're inability to see that is simply you desire to justify illegal actions, for which over 400 people are being charged, and have plead guilty to doing illegal activities. But yeah. Tourists.

I don't hate trump- I hate that he still has oxygen to his supporters that supports this nonsense. You can felate him and fellow supporters all you want, while defending this bullshit. I know that the truth is ppl are going to jail, and it's because he, and his lemmings's urged them to do acts that are illegal.

Do stupid shit, do some real time for your crime.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 11:10 AM   #47
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I was asked to prove that there were weapons. I did. citing source.

Most ppl were not armed- I didn't say all were, and infact, said only a few likely were- But one is one too many. Ala the examples of armed ppl against any president or VP. Because they failed to use their firearms or kill more people is not a democrat design, it's more of a Trumpatardian in ability to execute on a plan.

Ashley Babbit, being un-armed doesn't make her innocent of anything. As a matter of fact, she was exactly where she shouldn't have been. In an escallating case of a physical assault in the capital. Face first, going through a broken window. She died being stupid. Nothing more or less.

Pipe bombs have not been identified to the maker, and it may never been discovered who made them, but the crowd that overtook DC on Jan 6 was with Trumptardian supporters who were there to "kick ass and take names". It would make sense that they were the owners of the same devices, but I will concede that until it's proven, that's likely conjecture as much as it's conjecture that these people are tourists. It sure looked like they were angry, and a mob, and wanted to interfere with a vote, and do so violently, as the punching and shoving and broken bones, and loss of an eye, and even a few deaths would also connote. You're inability to see that is simply you desire to justify illegal actions, for which over 400 people are being charged, and have plead guilty to doing illegal activities. But yeah. Tourists.

I don't hate trump- I hate that he still has oxygen to his supporters that supports this nonsense. You can felate him and fellow supporters all you want, while defending this bullshit. I know that the truth is ppl are going to jail, and it's because he, and his lemmings's urged them to do acts that are illegal.

Do stupid shit, do some real time for your crime.
Nope - your previous post was responding to and trying to refute that

"(libtards) foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government.

Alas you simply don't understand how silly your overthrowing the government claim is"

So now are you finally admitting that this band of mainly unarmed tourists would not have been able to overthrow the government with the most well equipped military in the world?

Ashley Babbit was unarmed and executed in cold blood - far worse than what happened to George Floyd - and yet BLM and libtards dyed cities for months over Saint George. If what happened to Ashley Babbit happened anywhere outside of DC the police officer who shot her would be on trial for murder. If her and the officer's races were reversed, the BLM / libtard idiots would be looting and destroying cities once again. This shooting violated every basic principle law enforcement are taught.

And you do realize don't you that the so called pipe bombs were fake - they were never going off. Read up on the facts around them and it is pretty clear they were a false flag operation intended to make the Trump supporters look bad
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 03:55 PM   #48
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I don't need your interpretation of my words they speak for themselves. Relative to any weapon....you don't need one as a tourist. As an anarchist you only need one, just like the ones I cited prior and one bullet has changed history more than once. These ppl are neither tourist nor innocent. Complicent to those who chanted "hang Pence" or Ashley Babbitts death. , If not for the escalating attitudes and invulnerable perception that a large group both projects, as well as perceives, is what led these people to making bad decisions from beginning to end.

Typical Mob mentality.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 05:17 PM   #49
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
I don't need your interpretation of my words they speak for themselves. Relative to any weapon....you don't need one as a tourist. As an anarchist you only need one, just like the ones I cited prior and one bullet has changed history more than once. These ppl are neither tourist nor innocent. Complicent to those who chanted "hang Pence" or Ashley Babbitts death. , If not for the escalating attitudes and invulnerable perception that a large group both projects, as well as perceives, is what led these people to making bad decisions from beginning to end.

Typical Mob mentality.
You were wrong and got exposed and know you are trying to backtrack.

The statement was about "(libtards) foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government.

Alas you simply don't understand how silly your overthrowing the government claim is"

it was not about one bullet changing history. Even when JFK or Lincoln were shot, the government was not overthrown. HUGE difference in meaning. Just admit you were wrong once again
Old 08-16-2022, 06:03 PM   #50
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
You were wrong and got exposed and know you are trying to backtrack.

The statement was about "(libtards) foolishly think a bunch of mainly unarmed tourists could take over the government.

it was not about one bullet changing history. Even when JFK or Lincoln were shot, the government was not overthrown. HUGE difference in meaning. Just admit you were wrong once again

The people who shot JFK and Lincoln didn't do so with the purpose of overthrowing the government or so that their own Glorious Leader would be put into power.

The mob in January was there for the purpose of putting their Glorious Leader back in power by stopping the election from being certified. Yet this is something that you have denied again and again.

At what point of being told that one is wrong with facts to back it up do they realize that they may be the one who is wrong? Being pulled along by extremist propaganda for the past 6 years doesn't help. Once a cultist, always a cultist..
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2022, 10:38 PM   #51
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawbtngr546 View Post
The mob in January was there for the purpose of putting their Glorious Leader back in power by stopping the election from being certified. Yet this is something that you have denied again and again.
Oh - so you admit then that you lied when earlier in the thread you claimed they were trying to overthrow the government

Quote:
they were redneck brainwashed terrorists trying to overthrow the government.

You seemingly can't even remember what you said on the same thread
Old 08-17-2022, 11:05 AM   #52
onawbtngr546
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Oh - so you admit then that you lied when earlier in the thread you claimed they were trying to overthrow the government

You seemingly can't even remember what you said on the same thread

No, absolutely not. I damn well said that the mob who was breaking into the capitol to stop the election from being certified was with the intent to overthrow the government by hanging the VP

Stop putting words in my mouth. It doesn't make you look any better than you look now.
onawbtngr546 is offline   Quote
Old 08-17-2022, 11:18 AM   #53
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, absolutely not. I damn well said that the mob who was breaking into the capitol to stop the election from being certified was with the intent to overthrow the government by hanging the VP

Stop putting words in my mouth. It doesn't make you look any better than you look now.
You contradict yourself so often it is hilarious yet quite sad. Try to get your store straight in the future and not flip flop when called out and proven wrong

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women