Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York
Questions for the Staff - Upstate New York Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-04-2012, 08:58 PM   #46
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love how this is all about how I should get points or banned when the fact is a photo that is in police evidence for an assault and robbery case was posted and I told mods that that was not good for eccies reputation months ago . . .. ugh yes wake up this is a battle I will never win with people here who have no common sense.

Back then my point was make fun of me all you want just stay safe (post a different photo and make fun of me in other ways), now my point is STOP! PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME!

I am sure none of you are set up military style at your front door ready to defend your home tonight like I am. I challenge you to come face me right now coward I am sitting here waiting. . . .and yes I just saw you in your car.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #47
brutusbluto
Ambassador

Encounters: 3

Dammit I ran out of peanuts, now I have to go to the store....
Old 06-04-2012, 09:15 PM   #48
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

So now you know the exact picture that was posted in a private forum...nope...she's definitely doesn't know any info from a private area...nope...definitely not...
Old 06-04-2012, 09:33 PM   #49
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
I love how this is all about how I should get points or banned when the fact is a photo that is in police evidence for an assault and robbery case was posted and I told mods that that was not good for eccies reputation months ago . . .. ugh yes wake up this is a battle I will never win with people here who have no common sense.

Back then my point was make fun of me all you want just stay safe (post a different photo and make fun of me in other ways), now my point is STOP! PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME!

I am sure none of you are set up military style at your front door ready to defend your home tonight like I am.
Chloe,

Common sense? OK.....

Making this as simple as possible, you must know who posted those pictures that no one is supposed to know got posted in all those double super secret places that don't exist.....so why are you carrying on and ruining your business in a public format? Your issue is with your supposed "Friend", whom, I presume, you gave the pictures to and who then made them public. Take your fight private, and to that person.

Oh....And....To make sure you know where I am on this.......I don't think you should be banned, or pointed, drawn, quartered or whatever-ed....just take your issue where it belongs....not like this. Although entertaining for a while, it is now like watching a train wreck about to occur. For your own sake, stop......

Based on what I have read about you, I doubt that I would ever ask to meet you. BUT......I do believe that you were wronged when those pics were released without your permission. However, there is a way to handle it that preserves your business.

I think you've harmed yourself.

Common sense, right?

Peace, sister....and good luck.

elg.......

PS.....listen to me...double super secret places that don't exist....I'm getting as whacked out as everyone else!!!

Good grief folks, were acting like a bunch of seventh graders passing notes around behind the teachers back.......WTF!!!!

We are all here for one reason....TO GET LAID and GET PAID!!!!!! Now, let's get back to what we are here for!!!!!

Out..........
Old 06-04-2012, 09:36 PM   #50
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
So now you know the exact picture that was posted in a private forum...nope...she's definitely doesn't know any info from a private area...nope...definitely not...
Exactly sweet pea . . .I am a stupid hooker! How would I know anything??? I make drama here for fun, don't you? Wakeup you get a free blowjob too. . . . . . .who else want's one???

OMG elg you are completely correct!! I made up the spiderhole it does not exist!! I told ALL of the mods who exactly outed my photos. And there is no way my photo could have ever been posted . . .my bad. Geeze I am such a jerk, wow I MADE UP SO MANY LIES HOW CAN YOU ALL FORGIVE ME??

There is a knock at my door . . . .

This is too fun! WOW, now you are denying private rooms exist because I am so not outing what you all do where it does not happen!! OOPS I meant to say what is done in your a$#hole, not the spiderhole. Like I said, come see me face to face cowards. You are so sad to knock on my door and harass me here then run away.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #51
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutusbluto View Post
Dammit I ran out of peanuts, now I have to go to the store....
See how the mods here treat real threats and harassment??
Old 06-04-2012, 10:15 PM   #52
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry, too short.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:35 PM   #53
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by elghund View Post
Chloe,

Common sense? OK.....

Making this as simple as possible, you must know who posted those pictures that no one is supposed to know got posted in all those double super secret places that don't exist.....so why are you carrying on and ruining your business in a public format? Your issue is with your supposed "Friend", whom, I presume, you gave the pictures to and who then made them public. Take your fight private, and to that person.

Oh....And....To make sure you know where I am on this.......I don't think you should be banned, or pointed, drawn, quartered or whatever-ed....just take your issue where it belongs....not like this. Although entertaining for a while, it is now like watching a train wreck about to occur. For your own sake, stop......

Based on what I have read about you, I doubt that I would ever ask to meet you. BUT......I do believe that you were wronged when those pics were released without your permission. However, there is a way to handle it that preserves your business.

I think you've harmed yourself.

Common sense, right?

Peace, sister....and good luck.

elg.......

PS.....listen to me...double super secret places that don't exist....I'm getting as whacked out as everyone else!!!

Good grief folks, were acting like a bunch of seventh graders passing notes around behind the teachers back.......WTF!!!!

We are all here for one reason....TO GET LAID and GET PAID!!!!!! Now, let's get back to what we are here for!!!!!

Out..........
HOW THE HELL CAN A PERSON TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR OWN UNCONSCIOUS BEAT UP AND KNOCKED OUT BODY IDIOT? IT WAS A PHOTO TAKEN FOR FUN AGAINST ME AND POSTED IN A PRIVATE ROOM. I was beaten until I was unconscious and then posted for many to to gloat about. This is WHY I am mad . . .I also have to go to TBI meetings for the rest of my LIFE due to this . . . I HAVE BRAIN INJURIES DUE TO THIS. I AM MAD. PLEASE STOP HURTING ME . . .PLEASE I BEG YOU ALL! Thank you all mods for sitting there and mocking me, why, why and why SO you may not like me but I can not think of one reason why it is cool
Old 06-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #54
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

A PRIVATE ROOM THAT DOES NOT EXIST . . .
Old 06-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #55
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish I had a Miltary man at my door right now Talk about knock some boots ! "

Closest I got was the delivery boy in uniform , oh well ... Tomorrows a brand new day
Old 06-04-2012, 11:28 PM   #56
chloegiggles
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I love you SNL
Old 06-05-2012, 04:20 AM   #57
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Until you come up with a rule showing she should be banned, entirely irrelevant.

Checkers, Makeup, checkers.

By the way....

Quote:
As Father Wayward mentioned, I'm currently the topic of multiple threads in the Powder Room, and Brooke has done an outstanding job of keeping my handle in every hooker's mouth on this board, so yeah, I believe the Interwebs is chock full of PM's about me. I believe it because it's true. Again, if you'd had read that thread you'd know it as well.
Were you banned for this? No?

Checkmate.

NNNNNNNNNNEXT!
Old 06-05-2012, 05:40 AM   #58
elghund
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloegiggles View Post
HOW THE HELL CAN A PERSON TAKE A PICTURE OF THEIR OWN UNCONSCIOUS BEAT UP AND KNOCKED OUT BODY IDIOT? IT WAS A PHOTO TAKEN FOR FUN AGAINST ME AND POSTED IN A PRIVATE ROOM.
Exactly my point.

You know who took the pics and posted them. That is where your issue is, with that person. Not the mods, or any of the people on the boards who now have heard the whole sordid mess.

I feel bad for you, but as we all know, this game is not for the faint of heart. We all make choices here, and you obviously made the wrong choice that time, with the people you were with.

Take care, sister.....and be safer.

elg.......
Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #59
b-lo shmoe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 24

What are the rules on trolling? Maybe I will go over to the houston board and get into stuff that had nothing to do with me.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 AM   #60
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Now she's just flaunting her knowledge of private are info...people may have been inclined to let things go because of the circumstances...keep yelling "I have WKs who give me all the private area info I want" at the top of your lungs and you end up reaping what you sow...

Heh Dove, you completely missed it again dude...I'll let you keep searching my post history until you find the post explaining what you quoted.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women