Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70469
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453028
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47746
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2017, 06:03 PM   #46
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
That's because the third shot that obliterated Kennedy's head not only came from the front but was a low to high trajectory not a high to low trajectory. It's actually been proven mathematically. The force and angle of that shot is what threw Kennedy back and to the left falling towards his wife. It's really time for people to divorce themselves from this ridiculous government tale of a single gunman and single bullet theory bullshit.

Jim
You're just wrong.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:05 PM   #47
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"They"?

Stop feeding "them" lol.
Old 11-26-2017, 06:08 PM   #48
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

The so called "pristine" bullet
Old 11-26-2017, 06:25 PM   #49
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
You're just wrong.
Oh no I am not. You are and anyone else that clings to the official narrative for it is physically and mathematically impossible.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #50
Chlorine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Too bad that wasnt 44...
Chlorine is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:29 PM   #51
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
You're just wrong.
Maybe you’re wrong. I get that you read a book and all, but Wecht is a pretty smart cookie. Hopefully this cures your ignorance:

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/edu...s/201310180137

Dr McClelland, the first surgeon to work on Kennedy at Parkland said the head shot exited the REAR of Kennedy’s skull. The shot entered the FRONT of his skull and had to come from the grassy knoll.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 07:46 PM   #52
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

I give up.

I like both Mojo and Bambino. I wasn't trying to start a feud but you just can't let it go so I will.

I think I'll watch The MEN who shot Liberty Valance and call it a night.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:59 PM   #53
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Maybe you’re wrong. I get that you read a book and all, but Wecht is a pretty smart cookie. Hopefully this cures your ignorance:

http://www.post-gazette.com/news/edu...s/201310180137

Dr McClelland, the first surgeon to work on Kennedy at Parkland said the head shot exited the REAR of Kennedy’s skull. The shot entered the FRONT of his skull and had to come from the grassy knoll.
First you said...the exit was out the front right. Then you said Wecht said the front. And now Dr McClelland says the rear. You're all over the place.

Unless you think the Z film and autopsy photos have been altered then look for yourself!
Old 11-26-2017, 08:08 PM   #54
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
First you said...the exit was out the front right. Then you said Wecht said the front. And now Dr McClelland says the rear. You're all over the place.

Unless you think the Z film and autopsy photos have been altered then look for yourself!
I said the head shot hit Kennedy in the front. I’ve said that the whole time. It exited the rear, as Dr McClelland stated. Can you read buddy? Now I understand your confusion. McClelland “shoots” the single shooter and the accidental shooting theory down.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1oCEXP3pk

Just tryin to help a brother out. You’re as stubborn as Lexus Lover.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #55
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
I give up.

I like both Mojo and Bambino. I wasn't trying to start a feud but you just can't let it go so I will.

I think I'll watch The MEN who shot Liberty Valance and call it a night.
Nobody wants to feud with you, and don't give up, do some of your own research. Although there is a lot of bunk out there on the JFK assassination there is also some very compelling information that completely blows away the official narrative. The JFK assassination is the most troubling occurrence in our nations history and what's equally troubling is the possibility of our own government playing a vital role in it.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:18 PM   #56
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Let's look at who hated JFK. I'm talking personal hate.

Joe DiMaggio because of what he did to Marilyn.

Frank Sinatra because old man Joe Kennedy told him that the President could not be Buddy Buddy with a "saloon singer".

Mob Boss Sam Giancanna because the Kennedy's double crossed the Mob after they delivered Cook County in the Election, and on a more personal note, Kennedy was fucking Sam's girl friend Judith Exner.

Fidel Castro. He figured since Kennedy tried to have him rubbed out, it was fair game to return the favor.

I think Oswald was the lone shooter, it was not that difficult of a feat. That leaves the big question.......did he have help.

It's amazing after all of these years, no body can come up with some real facts about who that help could have been.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 08:22 PM   #57
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

Oh, and about the autopsy photos:

https://www.npr.org/2013/11/10/24398...kennedys-death
Old 11-26-2017, 08:25 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Frank Sinatra because old man Joe Kennedy told him that the President could not be Buddy Buddy with a "saloon singer".

Mob Boss Sam Giancanna because the Kennedy's double crossed the Mob after they delivered Cook County in the Election, and on a more personal note, Kennedy was fucking Sam's girl friend Judith Exner.

Fidel Castro. He figured since Kennedy tried to have him rubbed out, it was fair game to return the favor.

I think Oswald was the lone shooter, it was not that difficult of a feat. That leaves the big question.......did he have help.

It's amazing after all of these years, no body can come up with some real facts about who that help could have been.
There are witnesses from RFKs Assassination that say there were two shooters. The Mafia really hated him.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/28/justic...gun/index.html
Old 11-26-2017, 08:27 PM   #59
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

Dilly Dilly
Old 11-26-2017, 08:54 PM   #60
wildcharlie
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

In the late 1970"s a House Select Committee on Assassinations determined that shots were fired from more than one location. Audio experts analyzed the recording of the shots and made this determination. The recording was an accident. A motorcycle patrolman's mic stuck open and the shots were recorded. The experts analyzed the echoes and made this determination.

This is no lone gunman or single bullet theory to debate. The Warren Commission Report has Oswald in the lunchroom at the time of the shots. Two female co-workers saw him eating lunch. The Warren Comm. ignores this information to make Oswald the lone nut gunman. They felt the country needed a quick solution to the president's murder and ignored any evidence that did not fit their lone nut gunman theory.
wildcharlie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women