Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59988
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40334
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2019, 10:18 AM   #46
NovTel
Valued Poster

Thumbs down

OP, if you're gonna start it, finish it. Don't hold shit back to bait the guys on here. Grow a
pair of stones, and put the info out there for us guys to partake if you are wanting to promote this. Like Ad Giggle said, this is a site for sharing info. Other than that, I smell a rat here.
NovTel is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 10:46 AM   #47
closer1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

Could this possibly be a Pancho's restaurant? You raise a flag on top of the table as well as underneath? Never gotten fresh seafood at a mexican restaraunt.
closer1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 12:03 PM   #48
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Talking

Pappasito's has fresh seafood.

Those

Quote:
a skewer of mesquite-grilled shrimp,
stuffed with cheese & fresh jalapeños,
wrapped in bacon with pico de gallo
OMFG!

Better hold me back because I can eat a dozen of them!

p.s.

Pancho's Mexican Buffet used to be good and then they got real nasty.

Last couple of times I went in circa 1987, I have gotten sick and never been back again.

Can't believe they are still around.

Heck.

You will get a better Mexican meal from a frozen dinner than from Pancho's.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 01:33 PM   #49
DSILVEY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Fake News
DSILVEY is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 07:43 AM   #50
Diabetes
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Fake news? Smh

Texas has more of these than most other states

Check the map:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41957941/n...ad-nationally/
Diabetes is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 08:57 AM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabetes View Post
Fake news? Smh

Texas has more of these than most other states

Check the map:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/41957941/n...ad-nationally/
fuck.. I'm not about to click to "find out".. Flash Player is a common virus source, and I don't believe much about that Polaris group anyway.. just like I don't believe the DMN article that claimed there are some 85 AMPs operating in Northwest Dallas.

if these guys know so much about locations, and that ladies are being trafficked, go get them! I will join and help rescue ladies along with you.. but all I seem to see is innuendo, and busts of Spas that have zero trafficking. it's a big shell game for political purposes from what I see.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 02:43 PM   #52
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

I know places like this exist because I've been to one. Check my reviews. I think it's called Erica in the mobile whorehouse or something like that.I also knew back then that some of those girls working in that mobile home also worked out of a house in North Arlington. Not everything is for everyone to know. just like I know that girls are available at some of the normal looking Hispanic bars down Harry Hines and Walnut Hill. (Beware of T.S.. You've been warned). Now, don't go taking your white ass, black ass, Asian ass, or whatever you are and running off in there thinking you're going to come out with a girl. You're probably going to get beat up (beware la eme, T.B and other real gangsters). Once again, not everything is for everyone to know. I also happen to know of a bar like that with Asian women in it. Looks like a normal bar. Once again, not everything is for everyone to know. But at the same time I still can't figure out why the OP posted this and then gave no info.

P.S And don't go sending me messages asking me questions. I'm giving all the info that I'm going to give. If you want to go stroll off into the wrong bar and get yourself jacked up by tango blast, by all means Boo Boo go right on ahead. At the end of the day, stick to what you know. If you're not a street/hood guy, stay out of the streets.
marvelousntx is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 04:39 PM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousntx View Post
I know places like this exist because I've been to one. Check my reviews. I think it's called Erica in the mobile whorehouse or something like that.I also knew back then that some of those girls working in that mobile home also worked out of a house in North Arlington. Not everything is for everyone to know.
I saw the same Chick you did, I reviewed her 9 days before you.. not going from memory, I researched

that place MAY still exist.. I know there is a LC ad that is very similar in style and location to the BP ads the place we hit used to run.

I think that place is not what is being pushed in this thread.. they are talking about more of a Las Palmas II kind of joint, that is "secret", and has very young ladies, who probably don't speak English. "our" place off Wilbarger is/was not like that.. it was Mexican-operated, but that is the only thing that connects it to this discussion.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2019, 04:50 PM   #54
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I saw the same Chick you did, I reviewed her 9 days before you.. not going from memory, I researched

that place MAY still exist.. I know there is a LC ad that is very similar in style and location to the BP ads the place we hit used to run.

I think that place is not what is being pushed in this thread.. they are talking about more of a Las Palmas II kind of joint, that is "secret", and has very young ladies, who probably don't speak English. "our" place off Wilbarger is/was not like that.. it was Mexican-operated, but that is the only thing that connects it to this discussion.
my response was just based off of a bunch of the stuff the guys talked about in the thread. My initial response was about what the OP initially posted about. or houses with Latinas in normal neighborhoods. these can also be found in listcrawler. Go find the ad with the average looking Latina, the entire ad is in Spanish, and she probably doesn't speak English. if you were able to book with her, guess where you are headed? and there you will find the answer to the initial question asked. A lot of these things are right in guys faces,
Old 11-01-2019, 03:13 AM   #55
AmericanHardwood
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Bros. These places exist.
Stay the fuck away.
$40 Houses.
Walk in $40 what’re Girl is next in rotation is your girl.
Bedroom no furniture. May be 2-3 girls with guys going at it at same time.
10 min ur done. It’s bend over pump pump bye.
Shitty apartments and they move constantly.
No one speaks any English.
I heard about them around 4 yrs ago by some employees.
Nope never went.
I have no desire to be involved in trafficking.
AmericanHardwood is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:32 PM   #56
marvelousntx
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanHardwood View Post
Bros. These places exist.
Stay the fuck away.
$40 Houses.
Walk in $40 what’re Girl is next in rotation is your girl.
Bedroom no furniture. May be 2-3 girls with guys going at it at same time.
10 min ur done. It’s bend over pump pump bye.
Shitty apartments and they move constantly.
No one speaks any English.
I heard about them around 4 yrs ago by some employees.
Nope never went.
I have no desire to be involved in trafficking.
What he said.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:32 PM   #57
Remo Williams
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

How do we get rid of this douche?
Remo Williams is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:31 PM   #58
FeelingCocky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Well, I took the bull by the horns, grabbed the yellow pages and started calling Mexican restaurants asking them if they kept any underage hookers in the backroom. Oddly enough, I got a lot of hang-ups. BTW, does anyone know what puto means? I heard that a lot.
FeelingCocky is offline   Quote
Old 11-16-2019, 05:45 PM   #59
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Puto means man-whore or gay male prostitute.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 10:59 AM   #60
FeelingCocky
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

To quote Ray Wiley Hubbard "The thing about irony is some people don't get it."
FeelingCocky is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women