Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161009
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-24-2014, 07:49 AM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The basic fact about overnights is they aren’t for everyone, and guys who think they are too expensive, they aren’t for you. That’s not a slap at “you”, it’s a recognition that if you only count the value of a session by how much time you spend in erotic activities, then you should save your $$$ and spend it on an hourly basis.

Overnights are usually about a level of personal connection that goes above and beyond that. I much prefer overnights, but then for myself I am greedy. I want the initial sensual interlude before a show/dinner/etc. I desire the relaxed flirting and conversation, in good weather maybe a post-theater stroll to a quiet coffee shop that is open all night. The anticipation of bringing the lady back to my hotel (or hers), opening the bottle of wine and spending a couple hours exploring each other before falling asleep. Breakfast in bed before breakfast downstairs in the restaurant. Letting the morning linger as long as we care to before departing each other. For all that I consider 4 to 6 times her hourly rate a bargain (and the more a lady knows from past experience that I will treat her well, take her to a nice restaurant, and not expect to pound the mattress for 10 hours straight, the better deal she is likely to offer). When I look at getting 10 or 12 or more hours for the price of 5 I consider that I am getting a good deal; when I factor in the very different attitude I see in a lady for an overnight vs the same lady for an hour, I consider it a great deal.

As to why she charges “so much”, I guess the reverse is worth asking: Why should she give a guy a 75% discount for the “privilege” of having to stay in character all night with a guy who is marginally tolerable? (Again, I am talking in general, not about YOU). Do you give your boss a discounted rate when you work overtime? Getting a sitter for the kids overnight is a lot tougher than getting a sitter for a couple hours. Having to scramble home at 6 AM to get them off to school (or herself to her day job) when she isn’t sure if she will be kept up all night by your snoring—that by itself makes me sometimes wonder why they give discounts at all. There are a lot of things that can make a 12 hour overnight FAR more hassle than six 2 hour dates. And we haven’t touched the issue of other things she could be doing with her time. To suggest that her overnight rate should be her regular rate + $100 is oblivious to her side of the situation. Again, what do you know in the real world that is “Buy 1, Get 11 more for a penny”?

I suggest you go back and read this whole thread. Most the guys who posted here are telling you a consistent story:
--If you are interested in orgasms per dollar, there is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about it, and absolutely no reason to spring for an overnight. Most guys aren't generally interested in overnights.
--Overnights are NOT 12 one-hour sessions back to back, they are a completely different thing
--IF that’s what you enjoy at times, they are fantastic and worth every cent—WITH A COMPATIBLE LADY YOU ALREADY KNOW PRETTY WELL
--With a compatible lady you already know pretty well, the rate structure can be very flexible
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:07 AM   #47
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Sure, I plan on posting when I got back, and Old-T wrote exactly what was on my mind.

I enjoy Overnights. I do a lot of contact before to make sure we seem compatable, and because of that I'm 3 for 3.
Like he said, if it's for sex, and only sex, then the overnight is definitely not for you. On the other hand, and I'm going out on a limb here, the "older" guys are getting the whole package. Meeting, dinner, then unlimited time and attention for both of you till you fade into a sleep with a huge smile on your face.
To complete the package, nothing like waking up next to the person who just made last evening everything you wanted, topped with an eye-opener.

Yes, a 12 hour is not 12 one hour sessions. There is a lot more going on, something us older gents take a liking to.

In this conversation, everyone is right, and nobody is wrong...it just depends on what you are looking for...to each his own...
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:17 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Vinny, thanks. There is nothing that gives me a rejuvenating boost that lasts for days more than an overnight with the right young lady--and at my age they are all young ladies, making my selection all that much larger!
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:26 AM   #49
Missy Mariposa
Magdalene in gogo boots

User ID: 10853
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by donuts View Post
Considering that you'll be sleeping most of the time
Well that sounds like a terrible use of an overnight visit o_o Most of mine are MAYBE 5-6 hours of sleep and 12 hour visits. While you may be sleeping a bit under half of it (if you're lucky), I am still a paid companion so sleeping (literally) with me is not free.

Also, if you DO plan on sleeping a longer time that's always worth mentioning - some ladies will absolutely adjust overnight rates based on what YOU want to do. Mine even goes up (gasp) if you want to spend the entire 12 hours awake and having fun. In that instance, you're paying for the next day I need to take off to rest.
Missy Mariposa is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 08:44 AM   #50
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I always nap after I am done on one hour appointments and no one ever adjusted the rate. But I do get about a 58 minute nap ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:17 AM   #51
Jewish Lawyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
The basic fact about overnights is they aren’t for everyone, and guys who think they are too expensive, they aren’t for you. That’s not a slap at “you”, it’s a recognition that if you only count the value of a session by how much time you spend in erotic activities, then you should save your $$$ and spend it on an hourly basis.

Overnights are usually about a level of personal connection that goes above and beyond that. I much prefer overnights, but then for myself I am greedy. I want the initial sensual interlude before a show/dinner/etc. I desire the relaxed flirting and conversation, in good weather maybe a post-theater stroll to a quiet coffee shop that is open all night. The anticipation of bringing the lady back to my hotel (or hers), opening the bottle of wine and spending a couple hours exploring each other before falling asleep. Breakfast in bed before breakfast downstairs in the restaurant. Letting the morning linger as long as we care to before departing each other. For all that I consider 4 to 6 times her hourly rate a bargain (and the more a lady knows from past experience that I will treat her well, take her to a nice restaurant, and not expect to pound the mattress for 10 hours straight, the better deal she is likely to offer). When I look at getting 10 or 12 or more hours for the price of 5 I consider that I am getting a good deal; when I factor in the very different attitude I see in a lady for an overnight vs the same lady for an hour, I consider it a great deal.

As to why she charges “so much”, I guess the reverse is worth asking: Why should she give a guy a 75% discount for the “privilege” of having to stay in character all night with a guy who is marginally tolerable? (Again, I am talking in general, not about YOU). Do you give your boss a discounted rate when you work overtime? Getting a sitter for the kids overnight is a lot tougher than getting a sitter for a couple hours. Having to scramble home at 6 AM to get them off to school (or herself to her day job) when she isn’t sure if she will be kept up all night by your snoring—that by itself makes me sometimes wonder why they give discounts at all. There are a lot of things that can make a 12 hour overnight FAR more hassle than six 2 hour dates. And we haven’t touched the issue of other things she could be doing with her time. To suggest that her overnight rate should be her regular rate + $100 is oblivious to her side of the situation. Again, what do you know in the real world that is “Buy 1, Get 11 more for a penny”?

I suggest you go back and read this whole thread. Most the guys who posted here are telling you a consistent story:
--If you are interested in orgasms per dollar, there is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about it, and absolutely no reason to spring for an overnight. Most guys aren't generally interested in overnights.
--Overnights are NOT 12 one-hour sessions back to back, they are a completely different thing
--IF that’s what you enjoy at times, they are fantastic and worth every cent—WITH A COMPATIBLE LADY YOU ALREADY KNOW PRETTY WELL
--With a compatible lady you already know pretty well, the rate structure can be very flexible
Well said, both by you and Jackpot Vinny.
Jewish Lawyer is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 10:40 AM   #52
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

STANDING OVATION!

And from a provider's pov, I will honestly say half of my gents tip really well...that's 300 + great tip. Some even come back the same day for another session. If I have 2-3 multi hour appointments, I could make about the same as an overnight or more. Some ladies choose this route, feeling reaching out to more multi-hour/hour appointments will be more frequent than that overnight and therefore most beneficial in the long-run. Others, like myself, will prefer to have less contact with that many in one day, focus on one person for the day, and give my uncompromisable best and utmost dedication. I applaud the women who can give 110% with high volume multi-hours and sessions. True, to each her own. I couldn't hang.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 02:32 PM   #53
donuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
fair enough
donuts is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:39 PM   #54
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I have never booked an overnight session and based on my snoring and farting, probably never will. I have had ladies stay over twice and not charge. One was too drunk to go anywhere safely and the other time the girl loved the hotel and said it made her feel like a princess. We both got some benefits and neither of the girls asked for more money. I did give them both pretty hefty tips though in appreciation.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:00 PM   #55
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly what Old-T said!

Not everyone does this only for the sex. Some people miss the true aspect of dating. Some don't. To each their own.
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #56
Valerie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54212
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by donuts View Post
Considering that you'll be sleeping most of the time, I think it's ridiculous that providers are charging 4-5 times their normal rate for overnight sessions. What do you guys think? How do providers justify such high prices?
Because we generally don't really want to be around you perverts for that long, so we charge extortionate rates, and should one still want to pay them, (and they do), the money is usually a pretty good motivator for one to suck it up for the evening...
Valerie is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:25 PM   #57
LNK
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerie View Post
Because we generally don't really want to be around you perverts for that long, so we charge extortionate rates, and should one still want to pay them, (and they do), the money is usually a pretty good motivator for one to suck it up for the evening...
I'll thank you, young lady, to label me properly. I'm a degenerate, not a pervert.

Otherwise, Ding! Ding! Ding! We have a winner!
LNK is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 05:43 PM   #58
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Someone once called me a dirty old man....NEVER CALL ME OLD!
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM   #59
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I have had lots of overnights and never got charged.
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 07:12 PM   #60
Ross B
Verified Provider

User ID: 229057
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't take it personally it's business. If the lady stays over she is missing the potential clientele.
Ross B is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women