Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35403
Mojojo33117

Old 09-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #46
Guest010719
Account Disabled

User ID: 95608
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
It has everything to do with Islam, unfortunately. These people have been killing infidels for fourteen hundred years, because that's what the Quran tells them to do.

Americans, mostly liberals, seem to think that if we pretend that Islam is great religion with a proud history, that somehow, that will change reality. There's an old joke that illustrates this kind of madness.

One dark evening a man was on his hands and knees under a street light looking through the grass.
A pedestrian asked what he was looking for.
"The keys to my car." replied the man.
Having some time and feeling helpful, the pedestrian joined the man in his search.
After a while, with no success, the pedestrian asked: "Where were you when you lost your keys?"
"Over there by my car." the man gestured.
The pedestrian was puzzled. "Why are you looking for them here?"
The man without keys explained: "The light's better!"

We pretend that Islam is regular religion, not fundamentally different from other religions, because if we acknowledge that Islam is fundamentally evil, we are required to act more agressively, which we don't want to do. We can go on pretending that a rattlesnake is really a kitten, but sooner or later, we are going to have to face reality.
Wow....your ignorance is so sad. People kill, not religion. One of the history's biggest massacres were the chrisitian crusades....does that mean all christians are killers & that christianity is to blame? Get real. I AM AMERICAN, ARAB & MUSLIM, like most muslims, I am not a terrorist....but Timothy Mcvay was...or do white christisan killlers not qualify to be terrorists?
Guest010719 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:10 PM   #47
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameera Cakes View Post
Wow....your ignorance is so sad. People kill, not religion. One of the history's biggest massacres were the chrisitian crusades....does that mean all christians are killers & that christianity is to blame? Get real. I AM AMERICAN, ARAB & MUSLIM, like most muslims, I am not a terrorist....but Timothy Mcvay was...or do white christisan killlers not qualify to be terrorists?
Just an FYI, Ms Ameera, the slaughter in the Crusades was a two-way street, and the region, in earlier centuries, was wholly Christianized before Islam took it at the point of a sword. BTW, Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:13 PM   #48
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Still hasn't penetrated your Dim-witted head has it, Ekim the Inbred? Odumbo is responsible as the Commander in Chief -- not the ambassador.

If you didn't have your head embedded in your ass the question would have been clear to you.But being one of the slower learners from the tea sipping right.go sit in the corner till you figure it out.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 03:24 PM   #49
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekim008 View Post
If you didn't have your head embedded in your ass the question would have been clear to you.But being one of the slower learners from the tea sipping right.go sit in the corner till you figure it out.
While you have your head up your ass, Ekim the Inbred, you can use your dick as a straw to swill your Kool Aid. ,
Old 09-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #50
CJ7
Valued Poster

IB are you ever going to answer the question Ive ask you several times?

was Reagan responsible for the Iranian bombing and killing of 220 marines in Leabanon in 1983 ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:11 PM   #51
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Just an FYI, Ms Ameera, the slaughter in the Crusades was a two-way street, and the region, in earlier centuries, was wholly Christianized before Islam took it at the point of a sword. BTW, Timothy McVeigh was agnostic.
The christian crusades were HOLY WARS launched by the CHRISTIAN states of Europe against the Saracens(aka Muslims).

War is war, & terrorism is terrorism, wether it is as Muslim, Christian, Jew, Athiest, Agnostic....or James Holmes.

Throughout history many have used religion as a tool to control the mass's and massacre people. Killing in the "Name of God" is not limited to one religion, race or ethnic group its quite common amongst all humanity.

Here are a few famous massacres in the "Name of God"....

1.Buddhist Burma
2.Thugee Murders
3.Mountian Meadows Massacre
4.The Inquisition
5.The witch hunts
6. Roman persecution of Christians
7.Aztec human sacrifice
8.Muslim Suicide bombers

This pattern is repeated again & again in practically ALL religions.

Unless you are suggesting you can kill hundreds of people....& its ok your not a terrorist unless your a muslim killing people?

Really sad to see how people simply redirect racism & prejudice...its no longer ok to publicly be racist against african americans...jews...or whoever, so now its arabs & muslims....reallly feel sorry for people like this....Lifes too short for so much hatred.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:40 PM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
The christian crusades were HOLY WARS launched by the CHRISTIAN states of Europe against the Saracens(aka Muslims).

War is war, & terrorism is terrorism, wether it is as Muslim, Christian, Jew, Athiest, Agnostic....or James Holmes.

Throughout history many have used religion as a tool to control the mass's and massacre people. Killing in the "Name of God" is not limited to one religion, race or ethnic group its quite common amongst all humanity.

Here are a few famous massacres in the "Name of God"....

1.Buddhist Burma
2.Thugee Murders
3.Mountian Meadows Massacre
4.The Inquisition
5.The witch hunts
6. Roman persecution of Christians
7.Aztec human sacrifice
8.Muslim Suicide bombers

This pattern is repeated again & again in practically ALL religions.

Unless you are suggesting you can kill hundreds of people....& its ok your not a terrorist unless your a muslim killing people?

Really sad to see how people simply redirect racism & prejudice...its no longer ok to publicly be racist against african americans...jews...or whoever, so now its arabs & muslims....reallly feel sorry for people like this....Lifes too short for so much hatred.
Ms Ameera, you are willfully ignoring the Christian Holy Lands were Christian Holy Lands 600 years before the advent of Islam. Muslims conquered the Christian Holy Lands and forced the inhabitants to convert to Islam at the point of a sword. Those who did not convert were either killed or persecuted financially and politically. By the 13th Century, European Christians were tired of Islamic religious oppression in the Holy Lands and retaliated.

Ms Ameera, you are also willfully ignoring the slaughter perpetrated by atheist: killers such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh,
Ceaușescu and N. Korea’s Kim dynasty.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #53
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Ms Ameera, you are willfully ignoring the Christian Holy Lands were Christian Holy Lands 600 years before the advent of Islam. Muslims conquered the Christian Holy Lands and forced the inhabitants to convert to Islam at the point of a sword. Those who did not convert were either killed or persecuted financially and politically. By the 13th Century, European Christians were tired of Islamic religious oppression in the Holy Lands and retaliated.

Ms Ameera, you are also willfully ignoring the slaughter perpetrated by atheist: killers such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh,
Ceaușescu and N. Korea’s Kim dynasty.

You should read Harold Lamb book on the Crusades and get some background.Idiot Boy.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:19 PM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You should read Harold Lamb book on the Crusades and get some background.Idiot Boy.
Read that book -- and others, jackass. Pope Urban II had two principle motives to launch the Crusades. One of those reasons was to free the Holy Lands from the Islamic-Turks.
Old 09-21-2012, 08:45 PM   #55
Guest010719
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Default My point exacly

Quote:

Ms Ameera, you are also willfully ignoring the slaughter perpetrated by atheist: killers such as Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Ceaușescu and N. Korea’s Kim dynasty.
First let me start with some basic facts, at least 90% of muslims are sunni's(a sect) 8% are shiates. Most of the shiates are persian, few are arabs. Most extremists are in fact shiates. Osama for example was Sunni, but to get away with his crimes, he had to hide out in Persia, where shiates & extremism is more previlant & acceptable.

Now for the crusades....Jerusalem is & was a holy site for Christians...where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre comemorated the tomb of Jesus's burial & the hill of crucifixion. During the Middle Ages it was common to make pilgrimage to this holy site. At that time Jerusalem was controlled by the Saracens, who were Muslim/Sunni/Arabs, whom allowed safe passage for the pilgrims. In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks, the city of ancient Persia. 3000 Christians were massacred...& the rest were treated so bad that it caused the Christian Crusades. The Crusades led to the slaughter of aprox. 200,000 people.

Back to my original point, PEOPLE KILL NOT RELIGION. Athiests, muslims, jews, christians....EVERYONE group has at one point or another commited atrocities against humanity. Does it make it right...NO!! A lot of times people will use religion to justify their actions, simply because religion is a good way to control the mass's....although terrorism is not limited to religion...its simply a part of our history & religion simply one of many tools to get the job done.

Just because SOME christians ARE terrorists does not mean ALL are....same goes for Muslims & ALL religions. Good & bad can be found in all humanity, regardless of ethnicity or religion.... And in fact Libya is a good example of this.....

"BENGHAZI, Libya — Hundreds of protesters angry over last week's killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya stormed the compound of the Islamic extremist militia suspected in the attack, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building Friday." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1903846.html

Most muslims are regular, peacful people like everyone else.....

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. ( Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran 8:61)"

But hey if you want to wallow in your ignorance be my guest....You never know you may be right...so be careful my tits may secretly be weapons of mass distruction
Old 09-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Now for the crusades....Jerusalem is & was a holy site for Christians...where the Church of the Holy Sepulchre comemorated the tomb of Jesus's burial & the hill of crucifixion. During the Middle Ages it was common to make pilgrimage to this holy site. At that time Jerusalem was controlled by the Saracens, who were Muslim/Sunni/Arabs, whom allowed safe passage for the pilgrims. In 1065 Jerusalem was taken by the Turks, the city of ancient Persia. 3000 Christians were massacred...& the rest were treated so bad that it caused the Christian Crusades. The Crusades led to the slaughter of aprox. 200,000 people.
Correct!!!

Quote:
Back to my original point, PEOPLE KILL NOT RELIGION. Athiests, muslims, jews, christians....EVERYONE group has at one point or another commited atrocities against humanity. Does it make it right...NO!! A lot of times people will use religion to justify their actions, simply because religion is a good way to control the mass's....although terrorism is not limited to religion...its simply a part of our history & religion simply one of many tools to get the job done.

Just because SOME christians ARE terrorists does not mean ALL are....same goes for Muslims & ALL religions. Good & bad can be found in all humanity, regardless of ethnicity or religion.... And in fact Libya is a good example of this.....
Correct again!!!

Quote:
"BENGHAZI, Libya — Hundreds of protesters angry over last week's killing of the U.S. ambassador to Libya stormed the compound of the Islamic extremist militia suspected in the attack, evicting militiamen and setting fire to their building Friday." http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1903846.html

Most muslims are regular, peacful people like everyone else.....

"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loveth not transgressors. ( Quran, 2:190)"

"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (Quran, 5:32)"

"But if the enemy incline towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in God: for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran 8:61)"

But hey if you want to wallow in your ignorance be my guest....You never know you may be right...
"No" to the ignorance part.
Quote:
so be careful my tits may secretly be weapons of mass distruction
What a wonderful way to go!
Old 09-21-2012, 09:47 PM   #57
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Read that book -- and others, jackass. Pope Urban II had two principle motives to launch the Crusades. One of those reasons was to free the Holy Lands from the Islamic-Turks.

You get a f as usual idiotboy....
Old 09-21-2012, 09:50 PM   #58
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You get a f as usual idiotboy....
You are a moron, Ekim the Inbred. Keep slurping on your "straw".
Old 09-22-2012, 01:28 AM   #59
Dawgs
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Ah yes the peaceful religion of Islam. That's what the news has been about all day.
Dawgs is offline   Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:47 AM   #60
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
You are a moron, Ekim the Inbred. Keep slurping on your "straw".

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women