Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2018, 04:20 PM   #46
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

KM so the fbi called you? What does that have to do with Dirty South post? Cassie I agree too much BS and drama for a yes or no post. Fyi no mississippians voted but me. So offended wins 1 to zero. KM looking forward to Dirty South Virginia ads btw.
Tomjunebaby is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #47
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually you had 2 against 1. 2 ms voted
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:34 PM   #48
Guest070721
Account Disabled

User ID: 413440
My ECCIE Reviews

And you're cute, you know you're a narc looking for sympathy
Guest070721 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:37 PM   #49
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Lickher Right View Post
That was BBBBBAAAAAADDDDD LOL. Mmm does that mean she takes a horny Goat weed supplement? OMG let's put the puns out to pasture.
It's to notify me of all the horny goats trying to get hold of me lol.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:50 PM   #50
Road Lizard
BANNED

Encounters: 33

Everyone, step back and take a deep breath. This shit has gotten stupid.
Road Lizard is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 04:55 PM   #51
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Of course it's stupid RL, I'm posting.
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 05:17 PM   #52
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Umm did you expect anything less RL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Road Lizard View Post
Everyone, step back and take a deep breath. This shit has gotten stupid.
Lol I'm sure the minute people started reading this thread they put their popcorn in the microwave lol. I know I did. Of course it was going to get stupid. Dang where's moonchild when you need him with the popcorn lol. I'm on my way back home to the Dirty South and it's been entertaining. I take no offense to the term dirty south. I'm going to feed my goats now and I will be back lol.
Old 07-25-2018, 05:37 PM   #53
Guest082718
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Cassie and KM please repeat after me....MLR, we know what you're thinking now SHUT UP!
Guest082718 is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #54
Road Lizard
BANNED

Seriously this thread has lost all meaning and it serves no purpose, just let it die. I've had to ban one person so far, not looking forward to who's next.

Now if this thread can't die, at least get on track... I've heard Mississippi called the 'Dirty South' all my life just like I've heard 'Coast Trash'. It's like calling a cajun a 'coonass', it's a term of endearment.
Old 07-25-2018, 07:32 PM   #55
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO I have never been insulted by the term dirty south. This whole thread has been a trolling thread from the very beginning with the 1st post as we all have seen. As to rules and banning that all seems to be a joke with Eccie lately. Technically shouldn't this thread have been moved long ago into the sandbox since the troll starter, oops I mean thread starter was not hobby related? God Bless the Dirty South.
Old 07-25-2018, 08:37 PM   #56
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking ALAS... The Cold Northern-Wind Has Passed Us

TomJuneBaby I believe your question was insightful... especially since I use "The Dirty South" as MY geographical location, so it goes without saying that I'm extremely proud to hail from this region of OUR America. The "Dirty" to me signifies a certain Soulfulness the Women possess especially when you get closer to the Gulf-Coast Region, you simply have to reread this Thread as a better than prime example of the frigidness of most other Women. Biloxi, New Orleans, Mobile, breed a certain Passion into their Women that's captured the imaginations of poets for century's

Road Lizard you bare the markings of a true Leader... you finally stopped letting the "Little Head" do all your thinking for you, sometimes being a Leader means that you have to execute the difficult decisions. I'm going to tell you something I've NEVER told a Male Mod,
you Sir have earned my respect

And Just Like That Ladies And Gentlemen...
The Ugly, Mean, Manipulative, Northern-Wind coursing through
OUR Mississippi Bord has been vanquished

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 08:54 PM   #57
Road Lizard
BANNED

Ninot, thank you for the compliment but my only guiding 'force' are the guidelines that protect us all. When I do something with a member, it is never with malice or personal, it just can't be that way. It has to be with a standard that everyone of us agreed to when we signed up here.

I took this position with the understanding that I'll abide by the rules first and I have to live up to that. If I put anymore thought than that into it, I make it personal and that's never the right move for a community.

I also know some of the things I have to do here will make people hate my ass and I accept that also. It's better to have one guy everyone can assign blame to than to have a whole area at odds with each other.

Let's all just try to be a little better to each other on here and let the ones that want chaos cause their on bans. And they will, they always do.
Old 07-26-2018, 01:51 AM   #58
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Ok 2 non offended thank you ladies. 1 offended (me) and 1 Alabama guy not offended cause not his state getting insulted. And 1 banned provider who made ad voted no but since she banned her vote dont count. I stand corrected Dirty South is ok.
Old 07-26-2018, 02:49 AM   #59
Tomjunebaby
Valued Poster

Staff Edit - Biomed1
Quote:
Membership here is entirely anonymous and for the privacy of our members it will remain that way. That means any effort or attempt to connect a person's real world information to their username on this board or elsewhere will be dealt with swiftly and harshly. This includes real first or last names, employment, medical info, addresses past or present, images, criminal or driving record, etc. We expect everyone who participates here to respect and go to great lengths to protect the anonymity and privacy of one another. Reckless disregard or accidental outing will also be taken very seriously, as will posts deemed by staff to be a 'threat of outing'. In other words, posts which simply imply knowledge of personal details beyond one's public fictional persona or what has been revealed in writing on this board will be dealt with using the same strong measures as actual outing of one's personal information.
Old 07-26-2018, 05:56 AM   #60
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

For christ sake. Can you simply stop this shit. Take that crap elsewhere.
I have no fight in ya'lls dog shit. But it seems like you simply want to keep some pissing vendata against whomever, going. Stop dude! Enough!!!!

This is an adult HOBBY board. Those of us whom enjoy the adult fantasy and such enjoy this HOBBY. We don't want to log in and read all this nonsense.

Why the hell is this thread even open???

Get back to being adults and doin what adults should be doing! Hell I know I am!! And having one hell of a wonderful time enjoying the fantasy!!!

RL, please lock this shitter up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomjunebaby View Post
Fyi there is eccie outings on another website so far 1 provider and one super mod outed so far. Pm me for link and or screenshot.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women