Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59942
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #46
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

To go back to your original question Britt, I think ECCIE is not only being infiltrated on the female side, but it appears to me, it is also being infiltrated on the male side.---- buying Premium Memberships?
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #47
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
To go back to your original question Britt, I think ECCIE is not only being infiltrated on the female side, but it appears to me, it is also being infiltrated on the male side.---- buying Premium Memberships?
Purchase of Premium Access has been available on ECCIE since the inception of the site, as it was on the old ASPD. There are those who don't do reviews or by arrangement with an SO, can't do reviews, but are excellent hobyest. Besides advertising dollars, it is a method of paying expenses for the site, servers and keeping it updated.

I usually recommend to a new hobbyest to purchase PA to do their research before they see a provider and write a review.
MrHappy4u is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #48
MoonHowler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy4u View Post
Purchase of Premium Access has been available on ECCIE since the inception of the site, as it was on the old ASPD. There are those who don't do reviews or by arrangement with an SO, can't do reviews, but are excellent hobyest. Besides advertising dollars, it is a method of paying expenses for the site, servers and keeping it updated.

I usually recommend to a new hobbyest to purchase PA to do their research before they see a provider and write a review.
I totally understand the history. That still does not negate the fact that muckrakers, LE, trolls, allies, etc, can get easy access and mess around with the goings on here. Now whether these intrusions are happening more now than in the past, may be open for debate.

I totally support some kind of prelim verification check or some kind of active participation before being able to just lay $$$ down and get Premium Access. In my opinion, PA should be for Premium members, otherwise there is all kinds of crap dumping into it.... which equates to what Britt is saying on the female side.
MoonHowler is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #49
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHowler View Post
...I totally support some kind of prelim verification check or some kind of active participation before being able to just lay $$$ down and get Premium Access. In my opinion, PA should be for Premium members, otherwise there is all kinds of crap dumping into it.... which equates to what Britt is saying on the female side.
+1. Couldn't agree more, MH!

A process like that would also help deter the "Roxy's" out there – unscrupulous providers with male accounts. Someone definitely needs to get proactive and nip that nonsense in the bud.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:02 PM   #50
phatbob
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Midnight View Post
A certain number of guys will always take one for the team and we have seen stories every week of "security guards", management, robberies, I forgot the condoms, I need cigarettes, ripoffs.
A serious question here. I've seen a few girls who've traveled through from other states over the last year from BP. I got the impression early on when hobbying that if I bring condoms, they're going to prefer to use their own and decline to use the one I bring. So I stopped bothering to bring condoms and was shocked that twice since I've been told that the provider shouldn't be expected to have protection, that the client is expected to bring them.

I thought I was doing it right by bringing them, at first, but I was given the impression by the girls I was seeing that I should expect the provider to have them.

I'm inclined to think that if a provider schedules me an appointment and doesn't have protection when I get there that I should just turn around and leave. Or am I supposed to bring my own?

Ladies, gentlemen, what's the protocol here?
phatbob is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #51
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I think the "I forgot the condoms" aspect is mainly to get you to leave and go get one and they take off.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:24 PM   #52
Captain Midnight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

With regard to condoms, I had a girl say we didn't need one in a session! Talk about STD nightmares! Yes, I insisted.
Captain Midnight is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #53
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

"I forgot the condoms?" WTF?! Are you serious?? What kind of 'professional' shows up without condoms?

That's like an accountant going to work without their adding machine.

And personally, I don't like using a client's condoms. There are male versions of AmyHeavens out there… A girl can never be too careful!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:16 PM   #54
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
+1. Couldn't agree more, MH!

A process like that would also help deter the "Roxy's" out there – unscrupulous providers with male accounts. Someone definitely needs to get proactive and nip that nonsense in the bud.
If anyone suspects dual accounts that are owned by anyone besides a hobbyest, all you have to do is notify me and we'll investigate. We have our ways. I just don't want any witch hunts or wild goose chases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
What kind of 'professional' shows up without condoms?
I think that's the point of this whole thread Brittany started. Ginger, you never have forgotten it and neither has Brittany or the other top tier providers here -- this is a business. Building repeat business is all about being professional and providing good service.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:54 PM   #55
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I would always use my own condoms I don't trust Anyone at least I know mine haven't been tampered with!!!

But that's my opinion!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 11:55 PM   #56
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

But that goes back to some BP ads I've seen offering discounts if you bring your own!! Wow!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #57
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If that gets here MrHappy can we fire some folks??
Old 07-28-2012, 03:10 PM   #58
Kandi_XoXo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139636
My ECCIE Reviews

Miss Dreams I completely agree with you!!! I notice a lot of people trash talk BP but as we all know it is or Craigslist was our starting points..maybe instead of being hateful or just saying the providers "don't know what they are doing" basically those of us that do and have been in the business awhile should and could give helpful tips... I mean everyone has to start somewhere and learn from somebody and so on... Just saying ...
Kandi_XoXo is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2012, 03:56 PM   #59
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandi_XoXo View Post
. . . basically those of us that do and have been in the business awhile should and could give helpful tips... I mean everyone has to start somewhere and learn from somebody and so on... Just saying ...
You're absolutely correct, Kandi and there are plenty here who are willing to help. In fact, I would include those starting and posting in this tread are among them, And there are plenty here who started there and get it as the advertising medium it is. The target market is just a bit different.

When I was young, dumb, idealistic and thought I could change the world, a wise man told me, "You can never help those who do not wish to be helped!". Unfortunately, many CL and BP providers with whom I've spoken over the years don't want help, which leads to the other wise saying the same man told me. "If you keep on doing what you've always done, you'll keep on getting what you always got." Unfortunately, that leads to abusive management, living in cheap notels, and never having any money.

Some things never change . . .
Old 07-28-2012, 03:58 PM   #60
MrHappy4u
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney Pure View Post
If that gets here MrHappy can we fire some folks??
Don't know if we can fire anybody, but you can buy them in bulk at Sam's! And yes, I have at the request of a provider, stopped and picked some up on the way to an appointment.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women