Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2020, 01:21 PM   #46
BooneDawg
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

I truly enjoyed Dawn Foxx, she would cum to Cleveland every once in a while, her facials were priceless. I loved that she always wanted a pic of it. Wish I could see her again. The good ol'days!
BooneDawg is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 02:59 PM   #47
PhilLanders69
Valued Poster

Dawn (Smooth n Silky) is back, at least temporarily.
PhilLanders69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 07:48 PM   #48
Typo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurman murmann View Post
Whatever happen to nikkiluv’s friend Jocelyn_x? I used to have some fun times with that with that girl.
I wasn't ever able to make my schedule work with Jocelyn_x before she disappeared from the scene. I very much wanted to see her.
Typo is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:00 PM   #49
laserface
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy75 View Post
Mine too... still think about that voice and booty. Hope she's doing well, wherever she is!
OMG, Kaitlyn... :-) I first saw her pre-Indys, when she was working for Exotic Memories (an incall service on the South Side, sadly long gone...). I think she worked for Elite Entertainment out by the airport for a while too, before striking out on her own and running her own agency for a little bit, and then finally settling in as an individual independent provider on Indys. Such a sweetheart. And yeah, that voice... I saw a guy post once that he'd be happy to pay her just to have her sit there and read the dictionary to him for an hour. I probably would have been willing to do that, too... For a while, her mom was also in the biz, under the name Samantha - never saw her mom in person, but from what I saw in pictures, she was also very attractive.

A few years ago, I was rather surprised to see Kaitlyn's name listed in the list of online users on Indys (this was long after she'd left Pittsburgh), so I sent her a PM and we exchanged a couple of messages. At least at that time, she was still in Florida, out of the business, and generally doing well for herself. Haven't heard anything from her since that time.
laserface is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 09:12 PM   #50
Hematoma
Premium Access

Encounters: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaywhynot View Post
My first was DH Lady
My first as well lol. She saw newbies and made the process painless.
Hematoma is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:37 AM   #51
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase7 View Post
II met Courtney and made a future date. Tall, dark, very long straight dark hair and very pretty, fing hot. She is a 10 in looks.
I’ve gotta give Courtney the nod as best looking provider of all time in the Pittsburgh market. She’d be $500/hr and worth it if still around.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 09:23 AM   #52
swtslnce
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Anybody remember a woman from Ohio who went by Barb? Back in the day she was mid to late forties, shorter, thick build, large breasts. I know she probably wasn't everyone's kind of thing but met her several times and always enjoyed her company.

Also, as a side note to a previous mentioned lady, Dawn Fox was the shit! Just saying.
swtslnce is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 12:52 PM   #53
Max8
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I’ve gotta give Courtney the nod as best looking provider of all time in the Pittsburgh market. She’d be $500/hr and worth it if still around.
Courtney was the first provider I saw for full service. I had only been at Elite a few times before that. Yes she was very pretty and had a great body. Only other provider I saw on that level was Alexis Smiles.
Max8 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 01:00 PM   #54
pghguy00
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Anyone remember girl went by Lisa of Pittsburgh or something like that? had to be back in the late 90's early 2000's She moved to Arz. She was real short like 4'9-5'0 and had huge beautiful breast, long blond hair, very pretty. She was awesome.
pghguy00 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #55
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghguy00 View Post
Anyone remember girl went by Lisa of Pittsburgh or something like that? had to be back in the late 90's early 2000's She moved to Arz. She was real short like 4'9-5'0 and had huge beautiful breast, long blond hair, very pretty. She was awesome.
yes , i remember her , she had really large breasts , was short with small body , left for az right after but i met her much later than that , now that i think about it, if my memory is right , she had said she was in az for a while previous , came back here around 2008 for a short while then went back , ditto on dawn fox , really sweet lady ! courtney also .
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:56 AM   #56
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:
yes , i remember her , she had really large breasts , was short with small body , left for az right after but i met her much later than that , now that i think about it, if my memory is right , she had said she was in az for a while previous , came back here around 2008 for a short while then went back , ditto on dawn fox , really sweet lady ! courtney also . i concur it was a great time to be a hobbyist !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 10:28 AM   #57
Youlookinforme
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Lisa was my first hobby experience. Man, that body was built for speed! She loved horseback riding too... She's a Pittsburgh 11 now. A unicorn.
Youlookinforme is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 10:42 AM   #58
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Lisa was an awesome girl and awesome fuck.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 01:54 PM   #59
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Courtney, Laney, UTR Ariel Lee: Top Looks PGH Pantheon, Variable Performance Metrics....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
I always thought Courtney was Fine-looking, specifically because I dig the Dark Hair/Blue Or Green Eyes combo which is too rare in humanity. She had a Pretty Face (Great Green Eyes), Good Thin Frame, Decent Man-Made's and she was a Pro Ho who "knows what it's all about" in terms of the hobby. The first time I saw her BCD she "accommodated" all my (pretty standard, not unusual) requests and then the second time I saw her she said "I remember what you like...." right when we got down to business. That's a Pro Ho...!!!

A vote of confidence to Courtney's "lookalike" of the same era UTR Laney. Same Height. Same "Man-Made's". Same Thin Frame. Same Pretty Face with Green Eyes. Not as much of a Pro Ho as Courtney with much more of a "civilian" vibe. Fundamentally Incapable of any really Freaky Performance like Dirty Talk and the like. Still worth seeing because of her whole innocence and "civilian" vibe. Simply Damn Good Looking with or without the whole Non-Freaky Performance metrics....

Courtney was for a time duo-partners with (I saw them both individually) UTR Ariel Lee and they both came from the same Club Elite "jack-shack" culture. Ariel Lee was a Total....Package in terms of Looks, Skills and "backs it up" Service metrics BCD. In her best times she looked like the pop-star Katy Perry. Taller than average, very FIT Frame, good "man-mades", Epic...ASS which she knew how to Display and Present to her clients. Unusually Reliable with a super-clean incall too. There as a reason UTR Ariel Lee never once posted an add on ASPD or Indys. She did not have to. Guys went to her to get a session. She did not go to them. One of the Best Looking, Solid Performing and Professional providers I ever dealt with. I dealt with Unrealiable....Hottie's who were Spectacular BCD and UTR Ariel Lee was a Pro Ho who could "back it up" both BCD and Professionally....
tolstoy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 02:22 PM   #60
tolstoy
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Indys GTG's: "Kick The Tires", Socialize With Other Degenerates.....

Quote:
Any of you ever attend a indy gtg? I went to two. Only thing I really liked about them was getting to see and talk to the girls in person. You could meet ones you were on the fence about, meet ones you never heard of, etc etc. Then you could adjust your to see and not to see list.
I attended about twenty (20) or so PGH GTG's and one Columbus GTG within a few years, all of them through 2008. Indys would host a half dozen or so GTG's just in PGH (and each of the three main OH cities) each year: Valentine's GTG, Tax Day GTG, Summer GTG, "Back To School" GTG, Halloween GTG, Christmas GTG. A total, invaluable resource to check out ("kick the tires" of) the local and visiting from OH providers and also meet other Male...Degenerates just as sub-culture Weird as you. Some of my best memories of the PGH and OH hobby occurred at those GTG's....

I also attended several HH's which were less attended than GTG's, more intimate, and just as damn-good for Degenerate recognition, recognizance and intel-exchange....

When the local PGH and OH GTG's ended then the whole regional hobby took a hit. Everyone started going their own ways. Within a couple years after that many old-school ASPD and Indys guys moved-on to SA. Now the whole PGH hobby-scene is Less "community" and more "everyone does their own thing" which is not ideal like the Indys 2005 through (say) Cleveland-bust era when the PGH and OH hobby-community was really one big, organized, two-state PGH and OH "sub-culture".....
tolstoy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women