Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2011, 01:55 PM   #46
Camille
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 511
My ECCIE Reviews

The more I think about what you just said Nina, the more that makes sense. I can fall asleep during quite intense massages and also during other spa treatments (such as a facial) because I get very relaxed...but I think my state of relaxation deepens to the extent that it does because I dont go in expecting to fall asleep. It's not an expectation. It just happens as a result of succumbing to relaxation. Watch, it won't happen again now I've thought about it

C xx
Camille is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:13 PM   #47
acp5762
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

I've heard of it, but never tried it. It's actually a form of hypnosis. The therapist must be very skilled and the recipient must fall into a very relaxed state or hypnotic trance for this to really work. The recipient may have to do it a number of times to experience the full affects.
acp5762 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:16 PM   #48
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninasastri View Post
There are studies that show that hypnosis works best with some sort of "hystrionic" personality dispositions. And amazingly also hypnosis works best in front of audiences where the people that get hypnotized are the show. Its best with kind of "actor" characters or easy to manipulate or suggestive influence-able people.d.
That makes sense....I always wondered how people could get hypnotized! It makes more sense when you think of it in term of certain personalities. Histronocs make perfect sense. They like to attention and they like to please.

On the drean side....I dream the best dreams after taking some sleep aid.(Ambien) Anyone else find this true?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #49
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I don't use sleep aids WTF but I dream some fooking wild stuff if I eat cheese before bed.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:06 PM   #50
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

And while the the sneakers decorated with the Union Jack was very cute, Camille your new avatar is toe curling!!!!
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:07 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille View Post
I don't use sleep aids WTF but I dream some fooking wild stuff if I eat cheese before bed.
If I eat cheese or ice cream before bed my girlfriend dreams there was a gas explosion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR Only View Post
And while the the sneakers decorated with the Union Jack was very cute, Camille your new avatar is toe curling!!!!
It for sure would jump start the toe curling process
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 03:47 PM   #52
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Camille, are you more submissive or dominant? I have found that very submissive women are easy to put into an altered state where the dominant types obviously like to be in control and are too focused on what is taking place. You need a good distraction.
Nina, have you found a good correlation between histrionic personalities and being submissive? Some of the most sexual and flrtatious women are histrionic but not always submissive.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:13 PM   #53
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys, the shoot was fun...

WTF, that's TMI lol

White Chocolate I tend to switch depending on the personality of my partner. I'm comfortable leading and also following so I don't really think I'm either. To be honest, I enjoy navigating the terrain of both...keeps it interesting for me. Now if someone pushes me to be submissive I'm more likely to push back and be dominant...and vice versa. There is a difference between leading someone and pushing them. Am I making sense or is that just confusing lol?

C xx
Old 04-14-2011, 04:16 PM   #54
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
They like to attention and they like to please.

On the drean side....I dream the best dreams after taking some sleep aid.(Ambien) Anyone else find this true?
Yes that is why it works with hystrionic personalities. They like the drama and the attention. That is why the hypnotists always used histrionic women as "good examples" for that when performing in public. They used to tell them that they are ideal patients and the idea of getting all this attention of course helped a lot for getting into the state of hypnosia.

Sleeping pills can enhance dreams. I think for Ambien this is especially true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stage_hypnosis

here is a link to stage hypnosis with histrionic personalities. It was most often women, because most often women were sent to therapy by their men or fathers because they were not behaving good enough ;-(
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:22 PM   #55
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Nina, have you found a good correlation between histrionic personalities and being submissive? Some of the most sexual and flrtatious women are histrionic but not always submissive.
Not really. But being hystrionic adds to the act of drama and acting and that explains the flirtatious nature. The sexual is also an act of getting attention so is being overly flirtatious. But it does not necessarily contribute to being submissive. Although it depends on how you would define submissiveness. If the "attention seeking behaviour" is defined as being submissive then i`d say so. If being spanked in bed is being defined as submissive it does not have to be.

quoted from wikipedia on susceptible people for hypnosis:
"Research by Deirdre Barrett has found that there are two distinct types of highly susceptible subjects which she terms fantasizers and dissociaters. Fantasizers score high on absorption scales, find it easy to block out real-world stimuli without hypnosis, spend much time daydreaming, report imaginary companions as a child and grew up with parents who encouraged imaginary play. Dissociaters often have a history of childhood abuse or other trauma, learned to escape into numbness, and to forget unpleasant events."
Old 04-14-2011, 04:33 PM   #56
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Thanks guys, the shoot was fun...
C xx
Yowza, Lady C!!!! That's just a great, great look!!! Enough to make a man late for work....dinner...the theater...you name it!!!

VERY nicely done!!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 04:58 PM   #57
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
Yowza, Lady C!!!! That's just a great, great look!!! Enough to make a man late for work....dinner...the theater...you name it!!!

VERY nicely done!!
I agree :-) great photo!!, i wanted to comment on that before too!!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:09 PM   #58
Camille
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you lady and gentlemen. I genuinely do appreciate your kind comments. Can I please politely ask though that we get Nina's thread back on track? Partly because its making me uncomfortable that the thread has been swayed this way and partly because I was really getting into hearing about the whole hypnosis issue. If you want to comment it's ok to send me a message. Cheers.

Btw Nina, that bit about hypnosis infront of crowds often being more effective REALLY surprised me. To be honest, I always wondered if those sort of situations were just a bit of a fraudulent show..so that was surprising to me. I guess I would have assumed that people would have tried hard to contol a situation like that so they don't end up looking daft in front of multiple folks. Interesting....

C xxx
Old 04-14-2011, 05:32 PM   #59
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Camille, that makes sense. You are obviously not overly submissive. In my experience, overly submissive women can be put into an alterned mental state much faster. They love to surrender controls.
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2011, 05:45 PM   #60
Sisyphus
Valued Poster

Location: Up a hill...down a hill... Up a hill...down a hill...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
That makes sense....I always wondered how people could get hypnotized! It makes more sense when you think of it in term of certain personalities. Histronocs make perfect sense. They like to attention and they like to please.

Quote:
I've wondered as well. I don't think I've ever even bothered to let anyone attempt to hypnotize me...it just seemed like a waste of both of our time.

I also "know" that we all dream whenever we get to R.E.M. sleep. But I only rarely remember what I dream. I do recall several dreams that seemed rather vivid...so vivid that I was actually angry when I woke up & realized they were "only" dreams.

But, it's a very unusual occurrence for me.

Quote:
Thank you lady and gentlemen. I genuinely do appreciate your kind comments. Can I please politely ask though that we get Nina's thread back on track? Partly because its making me uncomfortable that the thread has been swayed this way and partly because I was really getting into hearing about the whole hypnosis issue. If you want to comment it's ok to send me a message. Cheers.
Party pooper!!

Ok...

Quote:
Btw Nina, that bit about hypnosis infront of crowds often being more effective REALLY surprised me. To be honest, I always wondered if those sort of situations were just a bit of a fraudulent show..so that was surprising to me. I guess I would have assumed that people would have tried hard to contol a situation like that so they don't end up looking daft in front of multiple folks. Interesting....

C xxx
Surprises me, too! I think I'd have a hard time being hypnotized in an intimate setting. In front of a crowd...no chance, Lance!
Sisyphus is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women