Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70471
biomed161006
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453032
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47751
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-16-2010, 11:21 AM   #46
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clingus View Post
....I..... think I'll just wait till I get home and see an atf, twice.
Thanks for making our point about rates. I get so jealous when someone uses one sentence to impart what takes me paragraphs to say.
Old 08-16-2010, 11:23 AM   #47
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
Thanks for making our point about rates. I get so jealous when someone uses one sentence to impart what takes me paragraphs to say.

lmao really! Took me a whole novel lol. What can I say....I am a woman of many eloquent words he he he he!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #48
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Common sense tells us that some providers are one-a-day providers such as yourself. In that case, you HAVE to charge more. We have those in Dallas but they are more the exception. I have been told by those providers that they can keep the quality higher than by having 2-4 sessions a day. It works and everyone understands that philosophy. It is also understood, at least in this area, that if you DO charge $300, the session has to be "PERFECT" in all aspects. The believability, a 10 in looks, fitness, incall location etc. In other words....GFE extreme. Most providers are not capable of that level of service and would never survive charging $300. I have always believed you charge $300+ because you are so incredibly good, or you only WANT to work one session a day. I have never met a $300 provider that worked out of a Hotel either. Most all have an exclusive incall that is private and nicely furnished.

But at the same time, many providers charge less because they do not possess the ability to provide GFE at that high of a level. The competition at $300 is almost non-existent. The competition at $200-$250 is more noticeable.

I do not agree that the rates are lower because the men are cheap. There are exceptions to everything posted here. There are even BAD $300 providers. I know $300 providers that only do a session a day or 3 a week. But for the less fortunate providers that are less capable of providing a great GFE session, they are not going to be able to charge as much. It is my opinion that hobbyists that buy $300+ sessions do so because 1)quality MIGHT be better, 2)money is not an issue, 3)it makes them believe the provider is more exclusive and does not see as many clients, 4)they shop at Neiman Marcus and want that same "experience" in women. Fortunately for us here in Texas, for every $300 provider there are 5 more that are just as good for less money. THAT IS NOT THE HOBBYIST'S FAULT nor is it because we are cheap in Texas.

Nashville only sucks (going back to my original thread and MY personal experience) is that the advertising methods suck (email), no one returns inquiries or phone calls, and no one seem to want to work. My experience was exactly that.....very few choices, no responses, it takes days to set something up because of the methods used to communicate, etc. I was more than willing to pay Nashville prices for Nashville providers. It is just that there wasn't any providers responding.

I agree with all the providers out there that charge $300....if you can get it and make as much as you want....GO FOR IT. But do not be so critical of Texas and other places where YOUR marketing does not fit the mold. It has nothing to do with mathematical intellect as you suggest. It is about having a product that people want and charging accordingly in a market that will bear that price.

Supply is high here in Texas. It is unfortunate that you feel as you do toward us "cheap" Texans. We are simply buying what the market presents to us.

WE DO NOT DETERMINE PRICE. PROVIDERS SET PRICES BASED UPON HOW MUCH THEY WANT TO WORK. That is mathematical intellect. Nashville has its market and TEXAS has its market.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:14 PM   #49
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

User ID: 23516
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, my golden poosee has done very well here in Tn, and its planning on returning. I dont negotiate my ASS for anyone. And ya know its a lie when they say everything is bigger in Texas, because I tell ya what, men's wallets in Tennessee are a whole lot BIGGER! They tip, and have been the sweetest, most fun and respectful group of men I have met so far in the hobby. I rarely do more than massage, but Ive met a few hotties that I couldnt resist! So Mr threadstarter, sounds like ya need to change the attitude when dealing with women who are used to making more than what your used to shucking out. I did see a few streetwalkers that might accommodate ya for what it seems your used to paying.LOL. J/K.

And you are correct, its supply and demand. I havent had to do much advertising at all, and got so swamped last week and couldnt see everyone so I decided to come today for a quick trip. My hits were from all areas that I advertised, including BP. and only a few have had issues with what I require for screening.

Oh and I dont have many reviews out there, but if you know who to talk to and I think there tends to be a lil backchannel activity going on here, then you might find what your looking for. Most of the guys Ive met heard about me through different avenues, and not reviews, as I require for them to be scarce, generic and tasteful. Im a private person and prefer for my skills to be kept hush....you have to cum see it to find out the "rest of the story" wink.

And in Londons defense, I think she called you "cheap" because your comment about "golden poosee" comes across as being kind of a jerk. We all have those moments.
Old 08-16-2010, 01:17 PM   #50
viperracer
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by babee View Post
I don't know what this thread is about, but I can't quit staring at your avatar. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:52 PM   #51
Introuble
Premium Access

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellablaine View Post
You know, my golden poosee has done very well here in Tn, and its planning on returning. I dont negotiate my ASS for anyone. And ya know its a lie when they say everything is bigger in Texas, because I tell ya what, men's wallets in Tennessee are a whole lot BIGGER! They tip, and have been the sweetest, most fun and respectful group of men I have met so far in the hobby. I rarely do more than massage, but Ive met a few hotties that I couldnt resist! So Mr threadstarter, sounds like ya need to change the attitude when dealing with women who are used to making more than what your used to shucking out. I did see a few streetwalkers that might accommodate ya for what it seems your used to paying.LOL. J/K.

And in Londons defense, I think she called you "cheap" because your comment about "golden poosee" comes across as being kind of a jerk. We all have those moments.
I have never been known for being politically correct but rather speaking my mind and calling it like I see it. Some have called me a jerk at times for doing so.

Where did I say I tried to negotiate?
Where did I say I did not want to pay Nashville prices?
The average person might take the streetwalker comment as an insult but I'm good with it.

I never suggested I did not want to pay $300 for a session as I was quite prepared to do so. I have simply suggested it is a different market than Texas and no one wanted to work the weekend I was there. I never felt as if London called me anything and certainly did not feel she called me cheap. She did call the men of Texas cheap because we participate in a market where providers do not charge as much as other parts of the country as if it is our fault. Ask anyone in Dallas, I am not afraid to spend money if it is worth it. If anything, the providers that charge $300 are stating they are better than the providers in TX because they will not work for less than what they think they are worth. I suspect most every provider charges what they think they are worth or need to make. The hobbyists only pay for what is offered. And BTW....we tip in TX too if the service is BEYOND what is expected.

I sense a little "golden" attitude here. I would have been totally satisfied with a massage but I could not even find anyone that would do that.
Old 08-16-2010, 02:40 PM   #52
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ok then the men of Austin were cheap lol. Actually I like Introuble...think he speaks his mind as we all do, and his one phrase about how email contact works in Nashville cracked me up lol.

He also pretty much made our points...if the market is always spoiled to a certain rate and criteria of lady, they are not going to pay any more than that...hence higher rate girls thinking they are cheap. We have a grand an hour girls who are not perfect 10's, so saying that "Someone above $200 better be all that and then some" is a bit of a stretch in many areas.

I have 3 posh incalls in New Orleans, and the only time I use hotels is when I travel...you can bet I don't stay at the Super 8 or even the Holiday Inn. I know that at my rate I am expected to deliver time and again, but here is the thing....

I noticed a Texas thread that asked was greek the new bbbjcim? What does that tell me about markets such as Texas? It means girls who do have to be there are having to sell out and do things they may not have done before the 19 yr. old BP girls took over their market....and you guys KNOW IT! Hell the same thing is happening in my area, which is why I travel.

I had a friend who lived in NC and after 3 years at $350 an hour never offering cim or greek, she transfers schools to freakin TX. What do you know....6 months later that same girl who was making a fortune in NC is now offering cim and greek for $200 just to keep up in TX. So that does not exactly equate to supporting the locals and helping them out, when they feel they are forced to do such things just to get someone to see them now does it?

Hell Introuble you said it in your post when you remarked, "For 300+ an hour she better be EXCEPTIONAL with extreme gfe." Well that's a lot of pressure don't ya think, and it validates our concerns. If something comes natural I am always going to do it, but the thought of being homeless if I don't do x, y, and z for cheap, is not very appealing lol.

It is what it is, and I am not passing judgement...I have seen many TX men in New Orleans where they already expect to pay more, but as far as me going to them...not gonna happen. I am flat out saying the same thing Introuble is saying....I cannot compete in that market and come out ahead....don't fault me for being a realist lol.

I am not a super model, I am not 18, I am not flawless, but guess what...I do deliver one hell of an experience that by far exceeds just the acronyms I offer....and I offer ALL of them. Anyone can answer the door half naked and spread their legs....some guys want a girl that is good for something outside of the hotel room. They also want one who they won't be busted with in public because she is over exposed.

I do more dinner dates and business functions than anything else, and not just any "child" or hard body can pull that off....the look or the conversation. Some men pay more for a lady who is TRULY educated and can TRULY "converse on a wide range of topics" lol. If I see that phrase one more time, or "classy" I am going to lose it.

There is no cheap hotel, no waiting in line, no just getting out of the shower with me. I am dressed to impress in full make-up, heels on, always smelling great, and I deliver time and time again. If I can't, I give the extra tag back....talking about greek of course.

We go where we are appreciated and not haggled....it's just that simple. If guys are spoiled to a million hot women kissing their azz all day to get their business, they are not going to accept anything less.

I would hate to see what TX has to say about BBW's who can still pull in 200-300 here and more. Most guys in TX would probably tell them $75 would be all they could get with all the 100 lb. spinners lol.

It's pointless to keep debating this really. We are not going to convince the other of anything anyway, and besides we can all get along lol.
Old 08-16-2010, 03:13 PM   #53
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperracer View Post
I don't know what this thread is about, but I can't quit staring at your avatar. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Viperracer... you are getting off topic!!! LOL

But I do agree with you about Babee's avatar. Makes me hot too!!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 08-16-2010, 03:33 PM   #54
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
We have a grand an hour girls who are not perfect 10's, so saying that "Someone above $200 better be all that and then some" is a bit of a stretch in many areas.
I agree... price is what the market will bear plus the reputation of the provider.

Quote:
I have 3 posh incalls in New Orleans, and the only time I use hotels is when I travel...you can bet I don't stay at the Super 8 or even the Holiday Inn. I know that at my rate I am expected to deliver time and again, but here is the thing....
I always use a variety of hotels and they are always nice. It is part of the atmosphere I create plus the small extras in the room that I bring along. it is part of what I deliver that is beyond just the physical encounter!!

Quote:
I noticed a Texas thread that asked was greek the new bbbjcim? What does that tell me about markets such as Texas? It means girls who do have to be there are having to sell out and do things they may not have done before the 19 yr. old BP girls took over their market....and you guys KNOW IT! Hell the same thing is happening in my area, which is why I travel.

I had a friend who lived in NC and after 3 years at $350 an hour never offering cim or greek, she transfers schools to freakin TX. What do you know....6 months later that same girl who was making a fortune in NC is now offering cim and greek for $200 just to keep up in TX. So that does not exactly equate to supporting the locals and helping them out, when they feel they are forced to do such things just to get someone to see them now does it?
For sake of arguement, let's take TX out of the equation for a moment. The thing is that market changes, supply and demand, have ann effect on both price and services offered. Sometimes, in a market, an enviroment is created that is not truly real. But, once ingrained in the market it takes on a life of its own. Some think that because others are offering CIM and Greek at bargain prices, they have to do the same. It is not always true in the beginning. But when a few begin to believe it is the only answer, then it becomes a reality.

Girls who depend on the money for survival now make decisions based on what they perceive the market to be. When enough girls change to meet that perception, the perception becomes real.

I, for one, am glad I do not have to do this to make ends meet. I like the extra cash and I really do enjoy meeting guys and doing some traveling. (oh, yeah... I like the sex too... most of the time!)

Quote:
It is what it is, and I am not passing judgement...I have seen many TX men in New Orleans where they already expect to pay more, but as far as me going to them...not gonna happen. I am flat out saying the same thing Introuble is saying....I cannot compete in that market and come out ahead....don't fault me for being a realist lol.

I am not a super model, I am not 18, I am not flawless, but guess what...I do deliver one hell of an experience that by far exceeds just the acronyms I offer....and I offer ALL of them. Anyone can answer the door half naked and spread their legs....some guys want a girl that is good for something outside of the hotel room.

I do more dinner dates and business functions than anything else, and not just any "child" or hard body can pull that off....the look or the conversation. Some men pay more for a lady who is TRULY educated and can TRULY "converse on a wide range of topics" lol. If I see that phrase one more time, or "classy" I am going to lose it.

We go where we are appreciated and not haggled....it's just that simple.
We go where we are appreciated... it is what it is... nicely put, London!!!

Smooch!

Lea
Old 08-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #55
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Sheesh chill, I told ya I was joking about the streetwalker thing. Lighten up.

And Id massage ya, with this golden attitude! lol, you are the kind that I would love to tie up!
Old 08-16-2010, 04:38 PM   #56
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha Chella I agree...lets tag team him lol.

Lea you make perfect sense, and are obviously one who has not fallen prey to buying into what so many naive young girls do about the market. I just think it's sad for girls like I spoke of, who have to literally be abused in certain areas to make any money. The fact is when 90 percent of guys are saying, "Hey don't see so and so when you can see this one for half," it makes an impact on girls who depend on review boards.

Someone will ALWAYS pay your rate no matter what you look like to someone else. It is really annoying to hear over and over again that to charge this much you must look like this. To get that you better be under or over a certain age or weight. To charge that much you must do this. To make that she better be a porn star who can shoot fireworks out of her azz...enough already lol.

Funny I just got an email from a tx. guy saying he saw my posts and wanted to know what was in my pse lol. Ok who did it?

Well I have to learn the top 100 drugs prescribed in the U.S. by 9 a.m. and I only know about 17, so you guys have a good one. Knoxville is going to be a nice break if I don't miss my flight after this test!
Old 08-16-2010, 07:00 PM   #57
Chellablaine
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha London, give the poor guy a heart attack. You know I ask them all if they have a heart condition before I see them, thats why I have an age cutoff! Dont want gramps kicking the bucket in my room, kinda hard to dispose of him, not to mention it would put me behind schedule.

Its location location location! Same thing in real estate. Some have prime pieces of property and amenities and well some just dont. Just depends on what your looking for, and if you want a house that has been lived in by many or if ya want one that costs more that has been well maintained and still has that fresh new smell! hmmm.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:36 PM   #58
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Once more for the Gipper:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Introuble View Post

1) Prices - I realize that I come from the Sam's Club Pussy Market of the country - DALLAS
You said it, we just agreed.

Quote:
I called and left messages with over a dozen providers and NEVER did anyone return my calls.
Well what'd you say? 12 different providers and no return calls?That percentage indicates the fault was not with the providers.

Quote:
2) Email appointments - This has got to be the most ridiculous marketing ploy known to mankind. It goes like this in Nashville -
"I am in town and was wondering what your schedule looks like"
Response the next day "What day and time would you like?"
"I was think about something today or this evening"
Response the next day "Sure that sounds good. Whats your number and I will call you"
"That was yesterday. What about today or tomorrow?"
Response the next day - "What day and time is good for you?"

Half of the ads only list an email address. No phone numbers
The other half list a phone number but do not answer or call back.
Ah yes....that email. You know...the one where you can't be bothered to say "Hey Ho! Blow me at 4pm tomorrow?"
Hint:
Say Hello. Introduce yourself.
(In Tennessee we teach it as: "Hi, soandso. My name is trouble.")
So we have an Introduction:.
Hi babee. My name is Trouble. I'm in town until the XXth. I would like to meet with you at your place for an hour or so on say Wed or Thurs evening? I prefer 8pm or 9pm but anytime between 7-11 is do-able. (This we will call expressing interest.)
I do not have any local references, but I have numerous ones from the Dallas, TX area. They are: - --- Let's call this establishing credibility.

So all that time wasted when you could have just sent a request with date specifics and references and ...Holy Moly what a concept!

Hi! My name is Joe Blow, but I go by Trouble. I'm in Nash until the 28th and I would love to meet you while I'm here. Either Wed or Thurs evening around 8pm?ish? would be great for me. I haven't seen anyone from Nash, but I have in Dallas. So and so and thus & such will vouch for me.
Let me know if you need anything else or go ahead and call me at 123-456-7890 to talk about it.
Trouble (with a capital T)

Is that really so hard? And if I get 2 emails: 1 is "are you available?" and the other is like the one above; which of the two do you really think is moving from possible to probable?
FYI - I'm email only first contact. Those "Are you in town?' "When are you available" (anything with 1 line) get answered with the rest of the spam. It's also why I pulled my phone number off my ads - wastes of time. In that Introductory Email, cover everything that you know is gonna be asked of you: schedule, refs etc. It's only as difficult as you make it.

Don't feel as if you are the only one making this mistake. I don't understand why guys get upset when they ask one single yes or no question, then get pissed when they get that one word answer? That first email is the first impression. Think about that.

"Are you in town?"
What town? Elk Forks? Timbuktu? Gdanst?
Are you available?
Um available for what? Heart transplant? Build an eco dome? kayaking? Available when? Dec 12, 2012? National Diary Week?

What am I supposed to say?

"Yes, Officer. I will be happy to blow you for $20. I am at 123 Street, Room 100. Mind you, I am agreeing only to the exchange of sex for money.

Sincerely,
Idiot"

Quote:
Someone tell me how it works in Nashville.
Again: Maybe you should have asked this question BEFORE you made your trip? Or even ohhh, I dunno? during? Just a few suggestions.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:43 PM   #59
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperracer View Post
Aww shucks!!! This is one of those cases where the picture doesn't do justice. And yes, I DO like my ass, it came with the package.
Old 08-16-2010, 10:48 PM   #60
Clingus
Valued Poster

<And I didn't insult any potential customers >

I guess you don't realize that you can't say that anymore, because you just DID insult a potential client, but then again its pretty obvious you don't care.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women