Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 250
Top Posters
DallasRain70452
biomed160825
Yssup Rider60189
gman4452967
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47668
pyramider46370
bambino40402
CryptKicker37103
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35555
Mojojo33117

Old 01-05-2018, 12:37 PM   #46
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Thanks to the gerrymandered Electoral college Trump and Putin pulled it out anyhow.
Whoa! I take back my earlier comment... ^^^ THIS has got to be the stupidest post of the year!

How is the Electoral College "gerrymandered", trashboy? Please tell us more. Who gerrymandered it? Trump? Putin? The Republicans? How did that go down? Inquiring minds want to know!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 12:39 PM   #47
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Whoa! I take back my earlier comment... ^^^ THIS has got to be the stupidest post of the year!

How is the Electoral College "gerrymandered", trashboy? Please tell us more. Who gerrymandered it? Trump? Putin? The Republicans? How did that go down? Inquiring minds want to know!

The " DIPSHIT " is strong in this one ! He's already coming out strong for the 2019 DOTY election !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:46 PM   #48
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You need to learn the difference between "A" majority and "THE" majority you loon.
I will give you an analogy that you can relate to.

You and IB had a night out at "Lucky's". There was about 100 guys there you both hooked up with. 60% were circumcised 40% were not.
At the end of the night you stayed at IB's place. In the morning you had breakfast and started comparing notes on how many guy's you had blown the night before. So even if you had not shared the same guy's you could both have a majority of circumcised. I bet that makes it much easier for you to understand LOL!

And as far as homework here is an article excerpt I find amusing.

As for the numbers it was

So by the chart you can see he did better by the less educated and the educated was large enough for both to have them as a majority.
Common Sense overrides Education when it comes to making sound decisions. Just because someone walked through the halls of a university for four years doesn't mean his or her ability to make sound decisions is superior to someone who hadn't gone to college. In fact in many cases it's just the opposite.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 03:37 PM   #49
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
My post was in response to them being accused of not having an education. Your opinions of them has no bearing on the fact they do.
Did they earn it though, or was it a "honorary degree, handed to them"?

Quote:
Common Sense overrides Education when it comes to making sound decisions. Just because someone walked through the halls of a university for four years doesn't mean his or her ability to make sound decisions is superior to someone who hadn't gone to college. In fact in many cases it's just the opposite.
More so these days than in the past Mr Mojo.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:01 AM   #50
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your little tantrum doesn't offset the historical fact that the high school dropout vote is in your dim-retard column, M T Brain Socket. 64% of those without a high school diploma voted for Odumbo, and that same group voted for hildebeest, M T Brain Socket. And you are an extraordinarily stupid jackass to argue that those dropouts who voted for Odumbo switched allegiance and voted for Trump, M T Brain Socket.
Not sure how Obama got in this thread but I guess you were desperate.
By the way Hillary won the "Educated" vote by over 2.5 %. LOL You really need to do a little fact checking now and then.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:03 AM   #51
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim
I agree . Not that it has any bearing on this thread, it does however explain your opinions.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:26 AM   #52
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not sure how Obama got in this thread but I guess you were desperate.
By the way Hillary won the "Educated" vote by over 2.5 %. LOL You really need to do a little fact checking now and then.
Again, you demonstrate that you're a very stupid jackass, M T Brain Socket. Your lib-retarded high school dropouts voting dim-retard offset and invalidate your lie that dim-retards won the "educated" vote, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:38 AM   #53
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:

I can explain it for you but I can not understand it for.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 AM   #54
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Governor Gerry was a dim-retard, M T Brain Socket, and karma is a bitch. No one gerrymandered the state of California except dim-retards, and Trump won the demographic representing those with high school degrees and some college, M T Brain Socket. Dim-retards always have the least educated, high school dropout crowd in their column, M T Brain Socket.
"gerry" was coined before the civil war you idiot. But since we both know you have an aversion to facts you keep putting your foot in your mouth.
Old 01-09-2018, 10:55 AM   #55
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I didn't read the article, but based on the thread title alone, education doesn't mean squat. There are educated people in the White House as we speak. Memorizing books to pass tests is not a measure of intellect, reason and logic.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
"gerry" was coined before the civil war you idiot. But since we both know you have an aversion to facts you keep putting your foot in your mouth.
And who said it wasn't, you dim-retarded jackass?

Quote:
I can not understand.
That would be true of every reality you're confronted with, M T Brain Socket
Old 01-09-2018, 12:19 PM   #57
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Governor Gerry was a dim-retard,
Quote:
And who said it wasn't, you dim-retarded jackass?

That would be true of every reality you're confronted with, M T Brain Socket
You did you idiot. You implied he was a Democrat and he was not. He was in power decades before the war. We were not divided that way back then. But as always you manipulate things to say whatever you want. Truth has no safe harbor in your concept reality.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:56 PM   #58
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Again, you demonstrate that you're a very stupid jackass, M T Brain Socket...
Clearly, M T Cranial Cavity is part of that uneducated high-school dropout demographic that he is in such denial about.

In this thread he has already made two dimwit comments that are strong contenders for "Dumbest Post of 2018".

Given trashboy's penchant for keeping threads going long after they have been drained of any didactic or entertainment value, the chances are good that he will score a hat trick here before we're done!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 02:23 PM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You did you idiot. You implied he was a Democrat and he was not. He was in power decades before the war. We were not divided that way back then. But as always you manipulate things to say whatever you want. Truth has no safe harbor in your concept reality.
Gerry WAS a dim-retard, you dimwitted retard. Gerrymandering hasn't a fucking thing to do with the Civil War, M T Brain Socket. Gerrymandering predates the Civil War by fucking decades, M T Brain Socket. Thus establishing how it's a fucking historical fact that dim-retards have been cheating at politics for over two centuries, you very ignorant jackass!

Quote:
"If we are really serious about wining this election dim-retards, we can't live in fear of losing it.

"This party -- the party of Jefferson and Jackson; of Roosevelt and Kennedy -- has always made the biggest difference in the lives of the American people when we led, not by polls, but by principle; not by calculation, but by conviction; when we summoned the entire nation to a common purpose -- a higher purpose. And I run for the Presidency of the United States of America because that's the party America needs us to be right now." Odumbo speech from 2007 Jefferson-Jackson Dinner, Wednesday, December 17, 2008

(WaPo)

Quote:
Clearly, M T Cranial Cavity is part of that uneducated high-school dropout demographic that he is in such denial about.

In this thread he has already made two dimwit comments that are strong contenders for "Dumbest Post of 2018".

Given trashboy's penchant for keeping threads going long after they have been drained of any didactic or entertainment value, the chances are good that he will score a hat trick here before we're done!
In a struggle where facts, truth and knowledge are weapons, M T Brain Socket comes to do battle unarmed.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #60
Cherie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51103
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So what you are saying that Obama and Hillary won in every educational demographic. I agree LOL!
Thanks to the gerrymandered Electoral college Trump and Putin pulled it out anyhow.
If you take a look Trump lost on all categories but did best with the less educated.
First, how do/would you "gerrymander the Electoral College", he won more counties across the country than Hillary could ever think of winning.

And you talk about "educated", the people that voted for Trump were/are the "buttress of this Nation", just because they are not a part of the "Intelligensia" aka the so called Elite, they were and and are more important than any piece of shit "Intelligensia", oh, who BTW think you to be the "stupid people", why because you/Democrats voted for Obamacare not Republicans, remember Gruber???

We can live without the pompous, arrogant, self important Intelligensia, who really taken out of their field are no smarter than gentlemen who "work" with their hands and back. And guess what we/America need the people who "work the fields" (which BTW, just in case you don't understand that is figuratively not literally), and all the other so called unimportant jobs that you and your Intelligensia think are so unimportant or should I say as a client said to me "a bunch of rednecks", that's all the fly over states are. How fucking arrogant can one be. Disgustingly so.

Aristotle once said, "We are what we repeatedly do, therefore excellence is not an act but a habit.

Maybe you should take a little time to see what a REAL illustrious intellectual thinks of the Intelligensia.

"It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance". Thomas Sowell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wln6lNTxVpY&t=2796s
Cherie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women