Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70483
biomed161061
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453041
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47783
pyramider46370
bambino40448
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2016, 08:02 PM   #46
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

User ID: 341212

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJen View Post
I dont think we disagree at all. But as a provider, I am just more inclined to take a PC approach in my writings on here. From a business perspective, imo, I have plenty to lose if I'm not careful about how I word things... :-)
I understand, Jen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
We've had a few ladies post a review of their memorable encounter with another lady. Some have used the standard review format, and all were posted in the Co-Ed section. They've been some of the hottest reviews I've ever read!

Exactly! Which is why they should have been in the review section where they belong. I understand that doing it that way is making the best of a crappy situation, but it shouldn't be that way in the first place
DakineOne777 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2016, 09:50 PM   #47
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoverMe View Post
We've had a few ladies post a review of their memorable encounter with another lady. Some have used the standard review format, and all were posted in the Co-Ed section. They've been some of the hottest reviews I've ever read!
That's great and all, but I can see DakineOne's point. It's like sloppy seconds.
Hurricane805 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 04:50 AM   #48
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DakineOne777 View Post
Exactly! Which is why they should have been in the review section where they belong. I understand that doing it that way is making the best of a crappy situation, but it shouldn't be that way in the first place
A review is a review. It should be handled the same way regardless of who writes it. No different that abolition or women's suffrage. But sadly there are usually people who have vested interests in not doing the right thing.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 08:06 AM   #49
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Storytime.....

I used to be a very active patron of strip clubs. I've perviously asked why I couldn't post a review of my experiences in the review forum and so have the ability to keep my ROS hidden. I'm sorry but I really did not want the girls to get mad at me because I said something not super flattering. Private tags do not work for me. I still don't understand why providers can't write reviews. A mod has to assign PA credit so it's not like the providers will start popping up in the locker room.

As for female clients being treated like the male ones on this site....again this site is way too paranoid about providers making another profile and then gaining access to the "supar sekret man cave". They could try implementing a female client verification procedure such as multiple UNAFFILIATED providers vouching for them or in this thread's particular case proof that the female client is the controller of another well-established review board account.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2016, 07:48 PM   #50
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane805 View Post
That's great and all, but I can see DakineOne's point. It's like sloppy seconds.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
A review is a review. It should be handled the same way regardless of who writes it. No different that abolition or women's suffrage. But sadly there are usually people who have vested interests in not doing the right thing.
Agree 1000% with you, Old-T. At least part of it is the "it ain't broke so don't fix it" mentality. But it seriously DOES need fixing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Angel View Post
Storytime.....

I used to be a very active patron of strip clubs. I've perviously asked why I couldn't post a review of my experiences in the review forum and so have the ability to keep my ROS hidden. I'm sorry but I really did not want the girls to get mad at me because I said something not super flattering. Private tags do not work for me. I still don't understand why providers can't write reviews. A mod has to assign PA credit so it's not like the providers will start popping up in the locker room.

As for female clients being treated like the male ones on this site....again this site is way too paranoid about providers making another profile and then gaining access to the "supar sekret man cave". They could try implementing a female client verification procedure such as multiple UNAFFILIATED providers vouching for them or in this thread's particular case proof that the female client is the controller of another well-established review board account.
You make great points, SA Angel. They could easily find a way to accommodate everybody and make this a fair and equal system with little to no drama. But they appear to be very close-minded here.

What really upsets me is the fact that TS providers (99% of whom are pre-op so they are still biologically MALE) can post ads and have provider profiles. That is a complete and utter DOUBLE STANDARD!!!! How does ECCIE justify allowing TS men into the provider areas but continue to block women from the customer areas? Is this selective misogynistic homophobia? How do they justify this obvious double standard?
Old 03-24-2016, 10:35 PM   #51
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
What really upsets me is the fact that TS providers (99% of whom are pre-op so they are still biologically MALE) can post ads and have provider profiles. That is a complete and utter DOUBLE STANDARD!!!! How does ECCIE justify allowing TS men into the provider areas but continue to block women from the customer areas? Is this selective misogynistic homophobia? How do they justify this obvious double standard?

Interesting point about TS posts on this site.
I'd love to hear the admin's rational on that one.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:54 AM   #52
Vitamin
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I think that some ladies have a few ‘ lady friends with benefits’ in the hobby.
Maybe, but it goes both ways. A provider could read the reviews(and I am sure many have) if she wanted to. This isn't a good argument for not allowing women to write reviews.

Quote:
. But sadly there are usually people who have vested interests in not doing the right thing.
But what are these vested interests you speak of?
Vitamin is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 07:41 PM   #53
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin View Post
Maybe, but it goes both ways. A provider could read the reviews(and I am sure many have) if she wanted to. This isn't a good argument for not allowing women to write reviews.
I agree that a statement like that does the opposite and undermines what I am asking for. But I don't think that was posted as a support but as just an observation.

I PM'd the admin for my local board (since no one from this board ever replied), and he replied as if I were a provider. Idiot. Check it out:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

LMAO - Apparently either he's dumber than a bag of hammers or it is so beyond his ability to comprehend that there may be lady hobbyists out there that he vomited up the above drivel assuming that I was a provider w/o bothering to really read my PM.
Let's see how my response goes over
Old 03-25-2016, 08:04 PM   #54
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It really makes you wonder:
--did they not read it? or
--did they not comprehend?

Quote:
I agree that a statement like that does the opposite and undermines what I am asking for. But I don't think that was posted as a support but as just an observation.

I PM'd the admin for my local board (since no one from this board ever replied), and he replied as if I were a provider. Idiot. Check it out:

#9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

LMAO - Apparently either he's dumber than a bag of hammers or it is so beyond his ability to comprehend that there may be lady hobbyists out there that he vomited up the above drivel assuming that I was a provider w/o bothering to really read my PM.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2016, 09:02 PM   #55
DakineOne777
Account Disabled

Quote:
It really makes you wonder:
--did they not read it? or
--did they not comprehend?

Not sure, but either way he's an idiot.

He did reply, and that response was a joke too, so I told him where he & the owner can stick it.
I probably hurt his itty-bitty feelings so I'll no doubt get banned, which is probably how they deal with anyone (especially a WOMAN! OMG!) who disagrees with them, calls them on it, and they have no viable answer.
Old 03-26-2016, 05:26 AM   #56
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

I do know that (some) of the ladies read the reviews and sometimes manage to bite their tongue about posting a reply or rebuttal to what was written.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 06:17 AM   #57
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ugotme10 View Post
I do know that (some) of the ladies read the reviews and sometimes manage to bite their tongue about posting a reply or rebuttal to what was written.
Do tell. Psychic? Or is it that ladies kiss n tell?

Reminds me of a funny story...martini's n keyboarding. LOL. Not a good combo. ijs
MaxiMilyen is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2016, 09:21 PM   #58
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:
Not sure, but either way he's an idiot.

He did reply, and that response was a joke too, so I told him where he & the owner can stick it.
I probably hurt his itty-bitty feelings so I'll no doubt get banned, which is probably how they deal with anyone (especially a WOMAN! OMG!) who disagrees with them, calls them on it, and they have no viable answer.

Seems like the mods here all obediently drink the Kool Aid and never question any policies coming from Boss Hogg.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:47 AM   #59
Little Miss Cuntcakes
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 224657
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrrical View Post
I'm voyeuristically curious if any of you ladies have entertained a single female (not part of a couple) as a client? Someone who wanted to try being with another woman with no strings. Doooo tell.
Although I'm a rub and tug girl, I've seen several female clients.
A few regulars actually. Ladies like Happy endings too

This one client comes in once a month for a 90min appt from Waco.
She is fucking GORGOUS! Just flawless. First time I saw her it came time for the ending and she squirted. I've never seen that before she I jumped back like "what the dick was that?!" While I'm looking around to make sure no little alien is running around the floor or anything She says "omg that's never happened before" I called her a liar, congratulated her and told her she could take those sheets with her lol
Next time she came in she walks into my office and starts cracking up and calls me an asshole.
I was wearing rain boots and had laid a piece of tarp on the floor

That was 2 years ago.. And to this day is one of my favorite clients
Little Miss Cuntcakes is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2016, 06:31 PM   #60
Hurricane805
Registered Member

Quote:

Ohhhhhhh DakineOne broke a rule! Number 9 rule! IN RED!!!! OMFG!!!!

Hey DakineOne - you gonna get a lawyer? I know a guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes View Post
Although I'm a rub and tug girl, I've seen several female clients.
A few regulars actually. Ladies like Happy endings too

This one client comes in once a month for a 90min appt from Waco.
She is fucking GORGOUS! Just flawless. First time I saw her it came time for the ending and she squirted. I've never seen that before she I jumped back like "what the dick was that?!" While I'm looking around to make sure no little alien is running around the floor or anything She says "omg that's never happened before" I called her a liar, congratulated her and told her she could take those sheets with her lol
Next time she came in she walks into my office and starts cracking up and calls me an asshole.
I was wearing rain boots and had laid a piece of tarp on the floor

That was 2 years ago.. And to this day is one of my favorite clients

I'm getting some pretty amazing visuals from your post, Little Miss CC

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women