Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160589
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47555
pyramider46370
bambino40328
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35390
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2010, 04:58 PM   #46
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexialexis86 View Post
Lol......when im ready to get busy ! The weather is making me so horny! and everyone staying in !! awwww...someone poke me lol
dayum it is pathetic when just you saying you're horny gets me goin...lol
Old 07-07-2010, 05:35 PM   #47
Ava Love
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6526
My ECCIE Reviews

Smartasses & Subs DON'T Mix , You Must Have a Guilty CONCIENSE MISS SUB** Hope you have a NICE OPINIONATED DAY *********** A V A * L O V E
Old 07-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #48
sexialexis86
Account Disabled

User ID: 13802
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
dayum it is pathetic when just you saying you're horny gets me goin...lol

hahahahaha lets move this in private ! or should be just keep it in the public for everyone to seeim down for anything lol
Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #49
Guest091710
Account Disabled

User ID: 2211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava Love View Post
Smartasses & Subs DON'T Mix , You Must Have a Guilty CONCIENSE MISS SUB** Hope you have a NICE OPINIONATED DAY *********** A V A * L O V E
No Dear, all my reviews are real, just tired of the endless rants that make no sense. Want my opinion? i will gladly give it to You.
Old 07-07-2010, 06:20 PM   #50
Ava Love
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm DOM, & aren't you supposed to be a Sub, if you're real like you claim then BOW DOWN TO YOUR * QUEEN * False advertisement is what I'm talkin about so be a good little Sub & KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT*
Old 07-07-2010, 06:27 PM   #51
Guest091710
Account Disabled

i am ONLY sexually submissive and don't play with women, let alone serve one. Btw my apologies, the initial comment was written in humor to the drinking and tryping comment, not You per say. However my conscious and my business are fine.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:30 PM   #52
Ava Love
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Obviously you need to be trained right so you might find yourself. Would you like a job? But everone knows that it was GAME OVER after my last comment. SO CALLED SUB
Old 07-07-2010, 07:49 PM   #53
ObyDATY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater, How Does your Garden Grow?
Reviews are being read by Cheating Providers who have their clients e-mail it to them so they can cover their tracks if I'ts a bad one, by having a regular client write one for them atcually dictated first by the Provider to say what they want in it to make them sound like gravy to make up for the real BAD perfomance that they did do. I heard Providers actually brag about their scam. I know some clients sign up as members to write fake reviews for whatever Provider just to make them sound all fly. Usually it's a boyfriend or agency. (Total Creeps in my book).
Then there's the cheating Hobbyiest that offer a review for discounts. Or just flat lie about writing one for you if you'll do extra favors for them. Then there's the all classic load of crap (I'll take pics for a free get together). Keeping your Image clean and making a name for yourself should come from loving what you do. I personally have found my true calling and love my job. Carma and common sense is something some true losers just don't get and NEVER will. Sooner or later these cheaters will get themselfs into a wreck with this dumb shit. It totally makes me wet to know I'm bad ass at what I do. It's all about the experience you have behind you that gives you superfly pride. It just get's me off like crazy, multiple time knowing I earn my shit, and teach my girls the same ediqute of Providing or you're just fake ass nobody that will surely roll it up sooner or later. That's what's up A V A L O V E
Soooooo...........I don't get it? This is nothing new. Did you just figure this out??
Old 07-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #54
tigerbeemer
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
And I am the mean one around here ... LOL!!!
Ferocious Brooke, just ferocious girl...but in a good way pretty girl. You are the real thing and the best.

Tigerbeemer
Old 07-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #55
Guest091710
Account Disabled

No anyone who knows anything, knows that You being a top and me being a bottom doesn't mean i owe You anything or answer to You. You are not My Master. Anyone here knows me well enough to know im the real deal w pics to back it up. i can also add Masochist submissive to my resume w pics to back it up. But some of the ladys are sensitive about such pics. ive been around here long enough to not need to reply to Your ignorance. BTW Your signature line SCREAMS BLONDE. aLways is spelled like this and the word is wiLdest, lol. Oh and if its honesty You preach add 10 years to Your advertised age. You may not know me but i clearly remember Your aspd days pre banning, that is. Oh and those nasty reviews.

31 total post here and Your already talking smack? Hmmm idk i get a lot of $ from eccie and value my account. Mods No worries, convo is over.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:03 PM   #56
ratboy jam
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
OUCH!

at least you didn't bring up Meth.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:10 PM   #57
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Ava Love.... the first rule of brand management is to not say do do anything that harms the brand .... step away from the keyboard... chill out... things will look much better tomorrow... have a nice day...
Old 07-07-2010, 10:19 PM   #58
Ava Love
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

SUBS are truly in need of beatings, when punishment gets you off that speaks for itself. The one bad review I ever had was erased when the guy found his lost car keys and openly appoligized. I was the 3rd largest agency in S.A. for 4 yrs and 34 girls and over 101,000 reviews so you need to SLAP YOUR MAMA before you ever try to go up against a real one like me. Every Dumb ass reply you try to bump up on me just makes you look worse and worse. Do you really want to keep burying yourself deeper and deeper. You've probably already hurt your buisness bad enough. SORRY ABOUT YOUR BAD LUCK. SUB
Old 07-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #59
Guest091710
Account Disabled

Yes you are totally 100% correct, lmao i'm so scared i'm shaking in my stilettos
Old 07-07-2010, 10:38 PM   #60
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
....Every Dumb ass reply you try to bump up on me just makes you look worse and worse. Do you really want to keep burying yourself deeper and deeper. You've probably already hurt your business bad enough....
Actually that part of what you wrote is very good... just remember it's a two edged sword that cuts both ways ... these types of posts never help anyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by subcilla View Post
Yes you are totally 100% correct, lmao i'm so scared i'm shaking in my stilettos
The great part about that is... if you are shaking in your stilettos ... all your good parts are jiggling...
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women