Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70479
biomed161041
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453034
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47771
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37107
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2023, 04:39 PM   #46
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh View Post
The question was do you think it's manly or cowardly to weaponize the RTM button? You did not answer it.

Very rarely would it be unmanly not to report someone.

then you've answered your own question. weaponizing the rtm button isn't manly or unmanly. it's just being a online troll asshole.

Quote:
The problem is that I've been told not to specifically call out forum members by name, and the people in question weaponize the RTM button, so if I name them, I will certainly be sanctioned. I've made my point. Weaponizing the RTM is cowardly. Especially when it's done by people who act like they're so tough.
no one is allowed to call out anyone else. "disagree with" is one thing, calling them out is another. two posters in the political forum recently started threads "calling out/targeting" another poster and they are now enjoying a bancation for their efforts.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 04:48 PM   #47
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamgurrl View Post
Sir. This is a privately owned site with its very own ROS. They can make their own rules. However, because of all of the laws I mentioned above they have to move with extreme caution.

I dig your passion and your standpoint but you’re approach is immature, uneducated and misguided.
Nothing uneducated of misguided about it. I'm not talking about reports for bullying. I'm not talking about reports for doxxing. I'm not talking about reports for anything that the site could get in trouble for in regards to the rules you mentioned. I'm talking about wanna be tough guys running to the mods reporting people over literally nothing. Most often they report people for "going off topic." If you want to say that I'm being immature, that's fine because that's a subjective judgement, and you're entitled to your opinion, but uneducated and misguided are matters of fact, and I've said nothing in this thread that would indicate either of those. I don't have any problem with you. You seem reasonable enough, so I'll just leave it at that. I apologize for my satirical use of the word manly. I can see how it could easily be misinterpreted.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 04:59 PM   #48
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sir.

Of course you aren’t talking about those things because they’ve never happened to you.
Look at the whole pie before taking a slice.

Yes they do report some dumb shit. Again, you aren’t a mod so you don’t have to deal with it.

Please look up the laws I mentioned and there are others forthcoming
Much bigger fish to fry.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 05:03 PM   #49
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
then you've answered your own question. weaponizing the rtm button isn't manly or unmanly. it's just being a online troll asshole.

no one is allowed to call out anyone else. "disagree with" is one thing, calling them out is another. two posters in the political forum recently started threads "calling out/targeting" another poster and they are now enjoying a bancation for their efforts.
Because the sarcasm in my use of the word manly wasn't as apparent as I had hoped, I will just say that it's cowardly crybaby shit for guys who act tough all the time to weaponize the RTM button over nothing all the time.

I haven't started a thread calling a specific member out and I've been careful not to make it clear exactly who I'm talking about.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:10 PM   #50
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry bro. I think it’s cowardly crybaby shit to call this out. (With a whole thread even)

And like over something so silly???

You could have used this platform to speak up for actual marginalized people.

But your big beef is “behavior that is not manly” Instead of like LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE
Old 05-23-2023, 05:17 PM   #51
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
Sorry bro. I think it’s cowardly crybaby shit to call this out. (With a whole thread even)

And like over something so silly???

But your big beef is “behavior that is not manly” Instead of like LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE
I was trying to leave this alone, but I need to defend myself against this. A quick search of my posts will show that I use this platform to speak up for LGBTQ, immigrants, women, minorities, etc. Literally the vast majority of my posts are spent speaking out against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and anti immigrant BS. You got the wrong guy here.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:19 PM   #52
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Sir. This is a privately owned site with its very own ROS. They can make their own rules. However, because of all of the laws I mentioned above they have to move with extreme caution.

I dig your passion and your standpoint but your approach is immature, uneducated and misguided.
Quote:
I was trying to leave this alone, but I need to defend myself against this. A quick search of my posts will show that I use this platform to speak up for LGBTQ, immigrants, women, minorities, etc. Literally the vast majority of my posts are spent speaking out against racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and anti immigrant BS. You got the wrong guy here.
How is that relevant to this thread ?
Old 05-23-2023, 05:27 PM   #53
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is that relevant to this thread ?

I have no idea. You brought it into this thread when you said:
Quote:
I didn't see how that was relevant to this particular thread when you said that, but literally the main way that I use the eccie platform is to speak up for marginalized people, so I don't understand why you said that. I can speak up for marginalized people in dozens of threads like I do, and still make a thread calling out these wanna be tough guys who go and run to mods over nothing all the time. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Doing one doesn't stop me for doing the other.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:35 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I’m sorry but this thread is hilarious.

And sexist! I’m pulling the sexist card. Why are you using this particular verbiage? Are you excluding women and trans people who are not or don’t identify with being “manly”?

Ok, let's change the verbiage for DG. The OP is trying to call out an unnamed poster (we all know who... cough, cough) for being a "girly man".

Is that better, DG?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 05:40 PM   #55
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nope. Still sexist.

Nothing “manly” about this entire thread
Old 05-23-2023, 05:42 PM   #56
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
I didn't see how that was relevant to this particular thread when you said that...

Are you accusing DG of going off topic?

Well then, hit the rtm button!

Go ahead... be a girly man! Or don't!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!
Old 05-23-2023, 05:46 PM   #57
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Nothing “manly” about this entire thread
If you say so, girly!
Old 05-23-2023, 05:49 PM   #58
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Ok, let's change the verbiage for DG. The OP is trying to call out an unnamed poster (we all know who... cough, cough) for being a "girly man".

Is that better, DG?

I’m sitting on 20pts for hijacking or off topic. I wonder if a tough guy , Girly Man or Girly Girl RTMed me? I really don’t care.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2023, 05:49 PM   #59
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Literally the vast majority of my posts are spent speaking out against imaginary racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, and anti immigrant BS.
FTFY, 1pitt.
Old 05-23-2023, 05:58 PM   #60
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I have no idea. You brought it into this thread when you said: I didn't see how that was relevant to this particular thread when you said that, but literally the main way that I use the eccie platform is to speak up for marginalized people, so I don't understand why you said that. I can speak up for marginalized people in dozens of threads like I do, and still make a thread calling out these wanna be tough guys who go and run to mods over nothing all the time. The two things are not mutually exclusive. Doing one doesn't stop me for doing the other.
K.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women