Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2019, 02:59 PM   #46
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Great! I’ll take Trump against the field. If I lose, I leave the forum for 3 months. If you lose, you post your sex tape with HoeHummer.
Exactly what the fuck I thought. All bark no bite, typical conservative.

If Asshole gets reelected I will leave the forum for good. If he loses (which he will) you must do the same. How bout it??
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:25 PM   #47
oeb11
Valued Poster

Just name-calling and baiting
Nothing to see here .
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:52 PM   #48
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Exactly what the fuck I thought. All bark no bite, typical conservative.

If Asshole gets reelected I will leave the forum for good. If he loses (which he will) you must do the same. How bout it??
Why would I trust a libtard like you Lil Twerp? I won the bet last time with Asswipe and Iva Biggen. They both came back with other handles. Here’s the bet, if I lose I’ll leave for three months. If you lose you stay and continue to make an ass out of yourself.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:42 PM   #49
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Ben Rhodes worked for Odumbo.

Ben Rhodes wrote the Benghazi talking points memo that Susan Rice used to lie to the American people on the Sunday morning talk-show circuit on every channel of the lame-stream media.

Ben Rhodes bragged about how easy it was to create an "echo chamber" and lead lib-retards in the direction he wanted them to go. Gruber bragged about that too, as he called lib-retard voters stupid and gullible.

Ben Rhodes now works for NBC and MSNBC where he's still feeding dim-retards misinformation and leading these dim-retard minions by the rings in their noses.
I rarely agree with you, but you gave a coherent answer here, to a question directed at Waco, who flips off anything that is remotely challenging. at least you are passionate about your positions, and can expound on occasion.

I will say, though, the Republicans have out talking-pointed the Democrats today. I have never seen a group of people so in line with the same rhetoric.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:52 PM   #50
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I rarely agree with you, but you gave a coherent answer here, to a question directed at Waco, who flips off anything that is remotely challenging. at least you are passionate about your positions, and can expound on occasion.

I will say, though, the Republicans have out talking-pointed the Democrats today. I have never seen a group of people so in line with the same rhetoric.

you mean this hot mess of a convoluted question? why bother? you'd claim the answer is "factually incorrect" or not reply at all.

you are King Chung the non-answering poster. why don't you at least explain your ridiculous claim of 100 million people ganging up on Trumpy? that should be interesting, yeah?

Quote:
you are most welcome, Wakko Kid!

I want a yes or no answer to this question.. nothing more or less.

do you think there is a mass conspiracy orchestration, consisting of media, Democrats, and other "haters", to completely bring down the Trump Presidency, punctuated by refusal to acknowledge truths (such as the Steele Dossier account), and a continuous attack on anything Trump?

if you answer "yes", follow it up with a coherent response to this question.. how did 100 million people (or more) decide all at once, to gang up on Trump, systematically ignoring certain facts, while all climb aboard to foment attacks, ranging from the Kavanaugh Hearings, to a Russian conspiracy, to a phony quid pro quo Ukrainian impeachment move. if the scope of such a conspiracy is real, it is unprecedented in the history of Man. really, how are so many "Trump haters" so aligned with one another? how could it happen so organically? or did it?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 06:57 PM   #51
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
you mean this hot mess of a convoluted question? why bother? you'd claim the answer is "factually incorrect" or not reply at all.

you are King Chung the non-answering poster. why don't you at least explain your ridiculous claim of 100 million people ganging up on Trumpy? that should be interesting, yeah?
do you think it is fewer? I threw out 100 million as a guess. you guys seem to think ALL the media, all the "lefties", etc., have conspired to destroy Trump, since the day he was sworn in.

I'll go along with much fewer if you like.. say, 25? my point is you are nuts over-thinking the gravity of a anti-Trump conspiracy.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:12 PM   #52
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
do you think it is fewer? I threw out 100 million as a guess. you guys seem to think ALL the media, all the "lefties", etc., have conspired to destroy Trump, since the day he was sworn in.

I'll go along with much fewer if you like.. say, 25? my point is you are nuts over-thinking the gravity of a anti-Trump conspiracy.

you wouldn't make much of a spy. the less in on it the better. 25 million is still a beyond ridiculous number. it only take a few in the media to push an agenda. do you think the media in general is not biased against Trump?

perhaps you aren't interested in videos about media bias .. doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7XZmugtLv4

just watch a few minutes .. your attention span can handle that yeah?
Old 11-05-2019, 07:20 PM   #53
Chung Tran
BANNED

of course it exists, and has for many years. on the right, too.

but just because a lot of people want to destroy Trump, doesn't mean he hasn't given them plenty of fuel to do so. like "the Whistleblower".. who cares if he's a never-Trumper, or whatever? many people have given accounts that offer credulity to his.
Old 11-05-2019, 07:36 PM   #54
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
of course it exists, and has for many years. on the right, too.

but just because a lot of people want to destroy Trump, doesn't mean he hasn't given them plenty of fuel to do so. like "the Whistleblower".. who cares if he's a never-Trumper, or whatever? many people have given accounts that offer credulity to his.

have they? we don't know yet because the Democrats have controlled the narrative so far. why do you think all the leaks from the closed door sessions have tended to be negative? certainly even you don't think the Republicans are leaking this crap do ya? the Democrats are. this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. why Nancy Pants might not even call for a vote at all.

and then there is the Senate that Nancy Pants and Schitthead Schiff can't control. that will be interesting do ya think?
Old 11-05-2019, 08:00 PM   #55
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
have they? we don't know yet because the Democrats have controlled the narrative so far. why do you think all the leaks from the closed door sessions have tended to be negative? certainly even you don't think the Republicans are leaking this crap do ya? the Democrats are. this is nothing more than a publicity stunt. why Nancy Pants might not even call for a vote at all.

and then there is the Senate that Nancy Pants and Schitthead Schiff can't control. that will be interesting do ya think?
I already have posted that Nancy might not call for a vote.. and maybe it's a good idea if she doesn't. because it will NOT be interesting in the Senate.. if won't be anything. therefore why bother impeaching? Nancy is better off with slow, continuous leaks. that only works for another week or so. the public hearings and full transcripts (coming soon, to a theater near you!) will be better ammunition.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:04 PM   #56
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
I already have posted that Nancy might not call for a vote.. and maybe it's a good idea if she doesn't. because it will NOT be interesting in the Senate.. if won't be anything. therefore why bother impeaching? Nancy is better off with slow, continuous leaks. that only works for another week or so. the public hearings and full transcripts (coming soon, to a theater near you!) will be better ammunition.

so you agree this is nothing more than a democratic political stunt designed to influence the 2020 election. Got it!

thank you valued poster!
Old 11-06-2019, 07:32 AM   #57
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Beto can go help Austin 'clean up the homeless now"
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:46 AM   #58
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
so you agree this is nothing more than a democratic political stunt designed to influence the 2020 election. Got it!

thank you valued poster!
of course it is. but that doesn't make it false. the Democrats have wanted Trump out from day one, duh? your team thinks that disqualifies the Impeachment process. it does not. Trump's action was designed to influence the 2020 election, too. Duh? both parties try to influence the next election constantly, always have.. duh?

your "thank you valued poster" schtick is past its humor stage, you need better Writers.
Old 11-06-2019, 03:24 PM   #59
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
of course it is. but that doesn't make it false. the Democrats have wanted Trump out from day one, duh? your team thinks that disqualifies the Impeachment process. it does not. Trump's action was designed to influence the 2020 election, too. Duh? both parties try to influence the next election constantly, always have.. duh?

your "thank you valued poster" schtick is past its humor stage, you need better Writers.

so Democrats who who use their office to enrich themselves and their children in violation of law get a free pass, according to Chung Tran, eccie law professor. ok, got it!
Old 11-06-2019, 05:25 PM   #60
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
so Democrats who who use their office to enrich themselves and their children in violation of law get a free pass, according to Chung Tran, eccie law professor. ok, got it!

as long as their children get the money, not the politicians... It look bad, and its legal. that should be changed.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women