Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Coed Discussions - Mississippi
Coed Discussions - Mississippi Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 01-21-2016, 08:46 PM   #46
Kaley
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 118425
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I have never laughed so hard in my life

OMG would you please not post pics of yourself, as you are going to make me loose my dinner

Listen, Your 54 years old Proven.... Now just because you are an "Old Maid" Don't be hating on us younger ones who absolutely still have it going on
Kaley is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:12 PM   #47
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114194
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Again... ECCIE Gentleman Say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaley View Post
OMG would you please not post pics of yourself, as you are going to make me loose my dinner

Listen, Your 54 years old Proven PROVE IT, AS I CAN PROVE YOUR A PISS POOR WHORE... Now just because you are an "Old Maid" Don't be hatting LOOKS LIKE ANYONE WHO'S FUCKED YOU HATES YOU on us younger ones who absolutely still have it going on
"SHE suck's! but there was a thread about her a while back,she went by many different names and was not worth a damn."

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=935899

"I've actually have had a horrible session with her. Some girls just don't know how to give a decent service and it is reviews like this that can weed those out."

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=585278

"Not impressed she was able to finish with a cbj. Especially with the hurry up offense. Sorry for your misfortune."

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=587934

Ninotsugi is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:31 PM   #48
Kaley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Want to talk about Reviews Ewwwwww

Okay so here are a few quotes from you reviews. Damn how does it taste after it has been in your A$$ then back in your mouth 4xs in a row.........

Activities: Lfk,Dfk,conversation,bbbjnqns, daty,dato,69,dt,Greek,fiv,fia, Bls,cg,all these x4 yes x4

Activities: I will not degrade her by saying.

If you're not going to provide any details then this review, like your other review of this same woman, is worthless. Looks and smells a bit like a self-posted promotional review. $.02 for free...

How exactly did she go from 40s last year to lower 30s this year?

Activities: Wine,Good Conversation and laughs, DFK,Biting,Licking,BBBJNQNS,DT ,HJ,MSOG,CW,ACG,Lot's of squirting and O's,Lot's of fun.
Session Length: 5hrs
Fee: 500+tip(my choice)

Didn't you say something about 100$ Club???? WOW 5 HOURS $500 DAMN YOU ARE CHEAP

Activities: dfk, bbbj, more bbbj, face sitting, 69, bsl, tuma, breast worship, cumnqns
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: review special

OMG OKAY PUKE!!!!!!!!!!!! TUMA!!!!!!!!! DAMN YOU ARE REALLY ARE RODE HARD AND PUT AWAY NASTY!!!!!!!!!

NOW DO WE WANT TO TALK MORE REVIEWS????????

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CLASS AND TRASH & YOU SMELL LIKE ASS
Kaley is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 09:39 PM   #49
Kaley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default Piss Poor Whore You Said?

Wow lets go there please. I live in a beautiful HOME right by the beach....... Now you my old dear Live In A Run Down Apartment Near Waffle House Oh Wait....... You even sued the management because of........ so you could remain RENTING there for 20 years LMAO Shall we keep going?
Kaley is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2016, 10:08 PM   #50
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Good Night....HOOKER I mean Kaley lol

Too Much Time... on your hands perhaps if you found some BUSINESS this would not be an issue,
I'm done I've an actual CAREER to be at tomorrow.

Old 01-22-2016, 12:54 AM   #51
Kaley
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Default If ONLY you had that

Your Quote " I'm done I've an actual CAREER to be at tomorrow. " Well Damn I am not sure where you grew up at or where you learned your English at, But Proper Speaking would be " I am done. I HAVE a actual career, and I have to be to work tomorrow. So maybe you have to attend your English class? All can hope.
Kaley is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 03:35 AM   #52
Miss39402
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 106316
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well damn, Ninotsugi, if you're going to write something about me, then spell it right. I believe you meant The 'REIGNING' Queen.

GOT IT? GET IT! GOOD!!!
Miss39402 is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:12 AM   #53
Lea Madisson
Admin with tits!

User ID: 3862
My ECCIE Reviews

Stop it!!

There are now at least 4 people who have gone off the rails as far as the topic of this thread goes.

Get back on topic now. Any other post, including explaining why you got off topic will not be accepted and will receive an infraction.

Sorry to be a bitch about it, but this has to stop... NOW.

Stay on topic...

Lea
Lea Madisson is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 07:37 AM   #54
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Thank you, Lea. That was needed. I hope everyone pays attention.

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 08:04 AM   #55
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
OK so I ONLY read the OP original thread.... All I can say is there is a reason I do not have profdesional photos done. I'm just the normal soccer mom with a private life!! Ultimately us providers basically do the same thing but some of us do it better, worse, act like what I call mechanical robots, and then there are some like myself who actually enjoy being a pleaser. I think some girls charge more BC they feel that they are the "playboy" model dream girl. I can only see charging more if they have extra services such as Greek. But this is just my opinion! ��

The only other thing I forgot to add was maybe some ladies (I use that term loosely) charge more BC they have made a name for themselves and are highly sought after/recommended.
Other than that I had a client tell me the other day that some girls charge more BC they have " GPS" (golden pussy syndrome)
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:15 AM   #56
Vachon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
The only other thing I forgot to add was maybe some ladies (I use that term loosely) charge more BC they have made a name for themselves and are highly sought after/recommended.
Yeah, that could be true of some - but not in this case. LOL

[/QUOTE] than that I had a client tell me the other day that some girls charge more BC they have " GPS" (golden pussy syndrome)[/QUOTE]

Good point. And I can almost understand that. And then there are those who are on their 3rd and final VJJ retread who simply want to make $100 for the same service as everyone else so they write ridiculous ads full of empty baseless and meaningless verbiage that attempt to sell a CHEESEBURGER at a STEAK price. But as you said earlier in the thread - some are actually worth it because they either have unusual talents or offer extra activities. And who knows? I'm sure there is actually someone out there who actually has a Golden VJJ. But Dracula's Grandma? No. Not according to the reviews. And harassing other girls relentlessly, threatening to out them to their families and reporting them to LE until they finally move out of town? Well that's just a load of miserable, hood-rat, trailerpark, bi-polar crap. LOL
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 11:32 AM   #57
Vachon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustaGuyinMS View Post
Thank you, Lea. That was needed. I hope everyone pays attention.

JaG
C'mon bro! Be honest. You enjoy a good girl fight as much as all other men. You know these ladies will all get calls for appointments from this. LOL

I am still overseas on deployment but will be home next week for 2 weeks R&R. I'm sure one of these lady gladiators is getting a call. I hope she can find time for me. (No I'm not talking about Dracula's Wetnurse LOL).
Old 01-22-2016, 12:03 PM   #58
Seasoned Muse
Account Disabled

User ID: 324407

We will talk soon Vachon.
Seasoned Muse is offline   Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:51 PM   #59
Vachon
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itiswhatitis22 View Post
We will talk soon Vachon.
A nostalgic voice from the past!!! Very cool !!!
Old 01-22-2016, 01:10 PM   #60
Ninotsugi
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Still... What Is It About Grandma???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
And you keep your hands off my nads grandma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vachon View Post
out there who actually has a Golden VJJ. But Grandma?
Sadly "Keep Your Hands Off My Nads Grandma",
was a sentence uttered daily however it was YOUR responsibility to begin the next Generation.
I believe we already had this conversation, your audience is growing weary of hearing about your Love Life.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women