Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160600
Yssup Rider59941
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47561
pyramider46370
bambino40331
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-10-2014, 04:19 PM   #46
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
You've managed to misunderstand the meaning of the word "protect." If you truly cared about protecting your fellow providers, you would've posted this in Infoshare, the private area where it belongs - where we're protected, not in an open forum to be attacked. You've taken something sacred and are using it as another soapbox to stand on.

There will be a new venue for Hooker Church. If you ever want to be able to attend again, you will not reply to this post, and instead PM me privately, apologizing profusely for your indiscretion.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:27 PM   #47
Jack$lit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

EFN said a prayer for you. This is no pun or joke. I know little about your self distruction path just prayed you get help.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #48
bc00
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I was wondering... Say if you're a TS, can you join the Hooker Church Club?
Old 09-10-2014, 04:31 PM   #49
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 158
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
Eryn-

I'm sorry, but who said I wasn't going to do that or that I hadn't contacted them personally already? Also, this very much has to do with the guys. We could ask them the same question on for a lot of posts - why post them in Co-Ed when it can be private?
On that note, I'd like to announce that the next MUFF DIVE event...

Men
Undermining
Foxy
Females
(to)
Demonstrate
Indomitable
Virility
Everywhere

...will take place at the usual spot, usual time, usual day. Agenda TBD, but you know what it's probably going to be. LOL. Bring a favorite pot luck dish or grill item, but hold the sodium, as there will be plenty of "salt" thrown around. * wink wink *
Old 09-10-2014, 04:42 PM   #50
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow View Post
People knowing a Hooker Church exists does nothing to hurt the protection it has. I think it says a lot when providers are so frightened about their sacred meeting being known by a larger audience. And it seems that they are particularly scared of the harassment/bullying that may come from Johns on Public boards once they find out about this HC.

I also think it's a bit dangerous to have a group that's meant to be welcoming and "sacred" be SO private because, well, then you run into people like Ms. Claire threatening specific providers with being an outcast.

We get so much of that already in this society. It's so sad that such a professional and seemingly kind provider like herself would let fear stoop her and the Hooker Church down to such levels.
Are there any bridges left for you to burn? Either personally or professionally?

You have effectively called out everyone in your life. You accept NO personal responsibility or accountability...ever.

For someone who's entire hobby experience is largely based on the most humiliating acts being performed on you & by you, its seems ironical to me that you are the MOST defensive person in the hobby & looking for perceived (and imagined) humliations on the forums...

ANYONE who has offered you heartfelt advice has faced derision & attack-personally and professionally. Own it.

You are a cluster fuck...and that's being nice about it.
Old 09-10-2014, 04:55 PM   #51
Sir Hardin Thicke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 108

It seems that the underlying meaning behind a Hooker Church is getting lost in this discussion. Jokes aside, it saddens me that such a support group is necessary because of assholes from this board. No woman should have fear in such an intimate setting, and I apologize if my comment made light of the true meaning of this gathering.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:18 PM   #52
JennsLolli
Account Disabled

User ID: 5509
My ECCIE Reviews

You say "support group" I say "water cooler." Think Kiwanis, not AA.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:22 PM   #53
sean rider
Valued Poster

This is all so silly. EFN publicly mentioned a group of people who don't want to be mentioned.

Someone from said group should have sent EFN a *private message* pointing out the error and asking she remove the post.

If she didn't remove the post then send a second *private message* saying we really mean it and if the post isn't removed you will no longer be welcome at our group.

I.e. What's the first rule of Hooker Church? What's the second rule of Hooker Church?
Use *private* member-only channels.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #54
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks Sean... No one tried that yet *sigh* come on man...
Old 09-10-2014, 05:47 PM   #55
Jack$lit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

EFN your own words "I thought this was a very positive and fun way to get to know the community a little better and it was just fascinating to be surrounded by other women who were just like me. I felt uplifted, I laughed my butt off, I bonded, I watched girls eat a lot of sausage...it was fun! "

It appeared to helped you - so you killed it. I assume you were invited because it was believed that it could help, but your toxicity shows again with this post.

My reply directly to you also feeds your destruction so this is my second and last comment as I now have to hit ignore. Not hitting the ignore button for myself, hitting it because I don't want to feed your destruction. So I'm doing it for you and asking the community to do the same.

This is not entertaining , everyone please just hit ignore and refrain from feeding her destruction.

EFN - Good luck to you and God bless.
Old 09-10-2014, 05:48 PM   #56
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennsLolli View Post
You say "support group" I say "water cooler." Think Kiwanis, not AA.
Yeah. This is kind of ridiculous. EFN is just persona non grata right now and an easy target. Good lord. I've never been, but it's just a some gals that get together on Sundays to have some drinks and shoot the bull for a while. Valuable? Well, sure. But sacred? Come on now. Also, it has been mentioned on coed before. No offense secret amore, you seem like a sweet person, but once by you. I wasn't aware it was any huge secret. Whispers organizes luncheons for the men. That is not shrouded in secrecy. It's just a meet and greet for the ladies, not a masonic order.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #57
Guest072619
Account Disabled

User ID: 192099
My ECCIE Reviews

Toyz... I had to learn to multitask! Trying to use talk to text was too hard w a mouthful! Siri didn't understand anything! And i would be willing to consider the chicken Alfredo if it is, indeed, the "world's best"
Ok SL... I'll be quiet now *heads down*
Old 09-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #58
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelseabean View Post
. It's just a meet and greet for the ladies, not a masonic order.
True but Hoogar Church HAS been sanctioned by the NAACP.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:46 PM   #59
governmentguru
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Can I get an Amen?
Old 09-10-2014, 06:48 PM   #60
chelseabean
Account Disabled

User ID: 227329
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
True but Hoogar Church HAS been sanctioned by the NAACP.
Ha! You know, I have some damn good arguments about why I said that. I should go back on that thread and clarify. We can hash this out on the appropriate thread like the sad, pathetic shells of human beings who hash things out on hooker boards that we are. Okay. That was me poking a little fun at myself, and you tangentially. Nothing all that serious happening. Backing away slowly.....
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women