Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59943
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-23-2011, 01:54 PM   #46
1Jannessa
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51846
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am an African American provider who attractive, practices good hygiene, uses proper english and speaks with a pleasant tone over the phone (& in person), and conducts myself in a classy & professional manner when visiting my clients offices, hotels, & homes. Although we really don't want this discussion to go into a "taboo" area, we have to realize that what it pretty much boils down to is the dreaded "R" word (racism)! I certainly am not nieve enough to think that it doesn't exist in the hobby and I refuse to think that my time is worth less than my blonde haired, blue eyed counter part. Having worked with all types of providers and having spent time with various races of clients, I have been left curious as to why a guy would pay more for poor quality or limited service from a provider simply because of the color of her skin as opposed to good quality service at a reasonable rate with a provider of any other race?
Old 05-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #47
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Janessa, Very good point!! When I worked for the agency, the guy asked for a white girl and they sent me instead (very shady!). At the door, he says "I don't see black girls but you're a pretty black girl come on in". "Pretty black girl" as if it's rare for a black girl to be pretty. What an insult!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #48
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Excellent thread.

I think Ralph Lauren makes a pretty good point, at least to a certain extent. I always find myself wishing there were more Black providers (AA and otherwise) around that were verified and offered a full GFE menu. There also aren't enough truly plus size black providers for my taste, but that's probably my own unique problem.

This thread touches on a real issue in the hobby. I see hobbyists post about not preferring Black providers all the time, but they never elaborate. I wish some of these cats would contribute to this thread.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #49
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Like most have said already, I date all races it just depends on my mood. I also date all social backgrounds too, sometimes it's the well educated and sometimes it's the ghetto girl (all races). I absolutely hate all forms of bias, whether it be racial bias, social bias, or gender bias.
All AA are not ghetto, all Caucasian are not obnoxious racist, and all men are not pigs. Whats wrong with wanting a little ghetto-ness now and again.
If you're truly proud of your AA heritage, that would include the ghetto girl. I'd be willing to bet those educated AA still have that ghetto buried beneath the layer of education and social acceptance. Nothings wrong with that, manners are better than rudeness.
I'm of the opinion that so many other countries hate us Americans because so many of us are judgmental/high and mighty. Too many look down on those that are not like them especially when it comes to ethnicity and social status.
AA's do it to one another, Latino's, and any they feel are beneath them. So how can we be offended when others do it to us.
Hopefully those that feel AA men/providers are ALL uneducated buffoons, waiting in the darkness ready to hurt someone will learn better if not, f**k'em.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #50
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wise words, Mr Smooth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsmooth1 View Post
. Too many look down on those that are not like them especially when it comes to ethnicity and social status.
Guilty. I'll try to change. I need a hug.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:14 PM   #51
ralph lauren
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
Is that so? I hear all the time that the market is too saturated with black girls. Interesting!
Not in dallas maybe somewhere else..If so they're not accessible as far as being on well known and trusted sites..check for urself p411/eccie dallas/dfw an see how they're out numbered..plus this is texas most of these guys are jus more attracted to caucasian an hispanic spinners.. Imo
Old 05-23-2011, 02:22 PM   #52
drsmooth1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Naomi you hadn't been hugged till a Bama boy hugs you. Come on down here and get that hug, and that body shaking experience!
Old 05-23-2011, 02:50 PM   #53
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I believe there are good and bad apples in all ethnicities.
Agreed.

Hey I think white trash is worse than the stereotype "ghetto" lol

So guys really like shorter women? Im 5 ft 7...

I didn't realize black women have such trouble in this hobby, a kitty is a kitty no matter what color.

too bad they dont just claim they are AA.. most men care about you being real, legit pictures, and give the service you advertise for not the color or heritage..

Any race has people that will act "ghetto", smell, etc. Hell look at the white girls trying to act "black".. I just dont understand why people try to act like something they are not.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:55 PM   #54
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
Agreed.

Hey I think white trash is worse than the stereotype "ghetto" lol
Yes!!

Quote:
I didn't realize black women have such trouble in this hobby, a kitty is a kitty no matter what color.
Big time. No one's bold enough to ask. Everyone just keeps hush about it.

Quote:
Any race has people that will act "ghetto", smell, etc. Hell look at the white girls trying to act "black".. I just dont understand why people try to act like something they are not.
White girls that try to "act" black are the worse. I'm scared of them.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:12 PM   #55
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

White girls that try to "act" black are the worse. I'm scared of them.
Thats ghetto and white trash mix, not a good combo! lol
Old 05-23-2011, 04:42 PM   #56
Jack of the Lantern
BANNED

There is a saying, or maybe it is a song lyric, that goes something like, 'In my perfect world, your perfect world does not exist.'

It is guilt by association with a stereotype. Stereotypes are unfortunate and often greatly exaggerated but they also have in them a small twisted kernel of truth. I guess for some people it is difficult to accept the entirety of a group is not represented by an individual or even a majority.

I have dated women of various races in the real world. I saw them not as AA, or Hispanic, or Jewish, or Native American, or even Caucasian. I saw them as women. But I wont put myself on a high horse. I have thought some nasty things about people and thought in negative stereotypes about them. I know that they were not rotten because of their skin color or because they fit any other stereotype. They were just plain rotten people. Still those terms jumped into my mind if not to my lips. Not my finest moments.
Old 05-23-2011, 04:48 PM   #57
Guest101114
Account Disabled

User ID: 51111
My ECCIE Reviews

yaWWWWWnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #58
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Karla** View Post
yaWWWWWnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Couldn't think of anything worth reading to add?
Old 05-23-2011, 05:03 PM   #59
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnPL View Post
Thats ghetto and white trash mix, not a good combo! lol
You're too funny, Lynn! I see a lot of that around here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack of the Lantern View Post
It is guilt by association with a stereotype. Stereotypes are unfortunate and often greatly exaggerated but they also have in them a small twisted kernel of truth. I guess for some people it is difficult to accept the entirety of a group is not represented by an individual or even a majority.
This makes perfect sense. I too think it's guilt by association!
Old 05-23-2011, 05:12 PM   #60
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

1Jannessa i have not had the pleasure but you are highly regarded in dallas.

To be blunt, when junior is calling the color outside of the lips on top and bottom does not matter. After he is happy, then our biases be it race or body type or age kicks in
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women