Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59982
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-25-2023, 10:23 AM   #46
oilfieldace
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
Incorrect.

It has been proved by demonstrations and experts have testified to it.

You are welcome to your opinion, but your opinion is wrong, as it has been proven otherwise.
Experts? One can be a novice and prove it to himself. Like I said, common sense and logic. Something that moves towards the shooter defies the laws of physics , Force doesn’t work but one way,”experts
“ proved just how ignorant the American people are. My opinions are based on actual evidence that is undeniable .I am not trying to change anyones opinion, but you choose to make it personal. Have a great day
Old 07-25-2023, 10:47 AM   #47
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

No. Experts and demonstrations have proven it. It is a "fact", no matter how many opinions deny it.

And I did not make this personal.

Regarding other ideas about the shooting, if it was a conspiracy or cover up, they did a nice job of keeping
the many many people that would have been involved quiet.
Old 07-25-2023, 12:46 PM   #48
oilfieldace
BANNED

https://michaelgriffith1.tripod.com/poor.htm
Old 07-25-2023, 12:50 PM   #49
oilfieldace
BANNED

https://abc7news.com/jfk-assassinati...wald/11270728/
Old 07-25-2023, 01:01 PM   #50
oilfieldace
BANNED

A known Mafia guy walks into a police station with a loaded weapon and kills Oswald.
Suspicious a tad?
The man never went trial. He had to be killed to make sure their would be no retaliation to the Warren Commission ridiculous conclusion.

I was 16 when I saw the film I said then and I say now, no way that man was shot from the rear. Then I learned the back of his head was nearly blown off and only an ammo sized hole where the bullet exited. That back assward from the reality . I entry hole will always be approximately the size of the ammo round . Then where the bullet exits the target is a far larger hole. Even if it’s a fragmented round it will enter the target deforestation it breaks up and apply yhe real damage to the target.

Experts or experts or experts
Old 07-25-2023, 01:04 PM   #51
oilfieldace
BANNED

The Ruby killing was why I think LBJ was in on at least the cover up. He was very well liked and had many LE friends here in Texas. He was indeed a scumbag whether he did or didn’t have any thing to do with the incident
Old 07-30-2023, 11:00 AM   #52
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default The debate continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
No.

The famed Marine sniper, Carlos Hathcock (93 confirmed), stood at that window and declared that those shots could not have been made. Not from there or with that gun. Not that quickly and at a moving target.

That, from a subject matter expert with real world experience. I believe him.
I do not believe Oswald acted alone and I think he and others who had information that would help fill in some of the blanks didn't live long enough after the assassination to tell their story. The major news infrastructure at the time was nowhere near as massive or capable as it is today. Fair to say also that evidence collecting and analysis was still quite primitive. Sixty years later and the debate remains popular. Then again we are still making movies about Elvis and the Rolling Stones were a top 10 touring band last year. I don't equate the interest in JFK to mean there are still major revelations coming but any more than I believe Elvis faked his own death.

As for a skilled sniper looking out a window and saying it could not be done I really give that very little weight. We know the shot hit its mark and was not done up close. The approx distance from the book depository window was 80 meters. There have been confirmed sniper kills over 3000 meters and even 500 meters would be considered close range in many situations. It makes sense there was a backup shooter who likely did not survive long enough to tell anyone and for sure if it failed and JFK survived it would have been unlikley they got another chance.
Old 07-30-2023, 12:29 PM   #53
VitaMan
Valued Poster

You have to consider how many people would have had to keep quiet all these years if you want to believe the conspiracy theory.
Old 07-30-2023, 12:33 PM   #54
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
You have to consider how many people would have had to keep quiet all these years if you want to believe the conspiracy theory.

EXACTLY

YET EVERY YEAR WE DREDGE THIS STORY UP.
Old 07-30-2023, 02:25 PM   #55
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Most are dead. At least two shooters. Back then most people kept their mouths shut.
Old 07-30-2023, 02:32 PM   #56
oilfieldace
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
EXACTLY

YET EVERY YEAR WE DREDGE THIS STORY UP.
You do realize you aren’t required to participate, why don’t you just walk on by?
Old 07-30-2023, 02:51 PM   #57
VitaMan
Valued Poster

It has been 60 years. Maybe time to just let this thread die.
Old 07-30-2023, 03:13 PM   #58
oilfieldace
BANNED

Why don’t you tell the mod to close it , similar you telling him to move to sandbox?
Old 07-30-2023, 04:13 PM   #59
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Those involved have a great incentive to keeping it quiet. If the actual truth gets out, which it has then it's a conspiracy theory. So the cover up maintains itself.
Old 07-30-2023, 05:00 PM   #60
oilfieldace
BANNED

Default UFO’s yes or no or no opinion

Surely if the government has any evidence to the affirmative surely they couldn’t have kept it a secret? Some posters believe the government tells us everything immediately as they learn of it.

I really don’t have an opinion on this subject. Personally I don’t recall seeing anything that unusual in the sky.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women