Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70421
biomed160603
Yssup Rider59946
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47567
pyramider46370
bambino40332
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35397
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #46
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Fuc! You from my great state! You here on a green card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sa_artman View Post
. What do you think throwing your daughter in there is going to validate your stupidity? Take of picture of yourself not crying when she dies so you can prove to us all how what a big tough guy you are. .
I see your problem....You can not understand what is written. I never said anything about my daughter. I don't even have a daughter. I have an Auntie who HAD a daughter. English your first language?

Quote:
.. I've known better men than you shoot themselves because they didn't have access to Lexapro or proper help. You wouldn't even be worthy of licking their boots.
No need for me to lick their boots. I salute them! I was one of the few who have said it takes balls to pull the trigger on yourself....but then you can't seem to be able to understand much of chit that has been posted.

You remind me of the soldier in Patton. BooHooing while others are fighting the good fight.

Go ahead and take your Lexapro and then cry for all of us to pay for it!

Quote:

Diapers? I bet your wear panties.
Come on now, if you can't do no better than that, give it up my brother. I'm starting to get embarrassed for ya! What part of the country you from? Tell'em to send reinforcements! Damn I hope you're Canadian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
There was no call for you to be insulting to him, WTF.
LOL.....I can see where he might take it that way!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:17 PM   #47
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
I see your problem....You can not understand what is written. I never said anything about my daughter. I don't even have a daughter. I have an Auntie who HAD a daughter. English your first language?
Why yes. Considering you hack writing why would you question that? Heaven forbid you did reproduce, we have enough fucktards in this country.

Quote:
No need for me to lick their boots. I salute them! I was one of the few who have said it takes balls to pull the trigger on yourself....but then you can't seem to be able to understand much of chit that has been posted.

You remind me of the soldier in Patton. BooHooing while others are fighting the good fight.

Go ahead and take your Lexapro and then cry for all of us to pay for it!
Making assumptions like a true ignorant fool. I did my service. What have you done? What's that? Nothing? Watching Patton so you feel tough? LOL You don't salute anybody, that's just bs ... or 'chit'.

Quote:
Come on now, if you can't do no better than that, give it up my brother. I'm starting to get embarrassed for ya! What part of the country you from? Tell'em to send reinforcements! Damn I hope you're Canadian.
No, that was much funnier than diapers. You really are slow. I think if you look up from inhaling your own bs you might see a location under the tag. Amateur.
Sa_artman is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #48
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
I just came across this article linked from CNN's health section:

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...998021,00.html

Apparently some researchers believe that vigorous exercise may alter brain chemistry in much the same way as antidepressant drugs. Perhaps it works for some; not for others. In any event, it may be worth a try for some people. And compared with prescription drugs, any side effects are likely to be good, not bad.

I've never suffered from chronic depression, but I can tell you this: At times that I've been stressed out or worried about something and have hit the gym, the track for some intervals, or the elliptical machine, I've always been in a better mood afterwards.
Shoot, I actually agree with you on something I'm headed there in about 30. Contrary to WTF assertions, I have never been on any anti-depressants and I thank exercise for keeping me sane. I think physical exercise should be pushed up a notch in our schools. This 30 minutes of required PE is a joke. Being one of the fattest countries, healthier kids might equal healthier minds.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:00 PM   #49
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
, we have enough fucktards in this country.
The proof is in your posting

Quote:
What have you done? What's that? Nothing?
I paid tax's so you could go play soldier.....I neither wanted nor needed your protection.

Quote:
Shoot, I actually agree with you on something I'm headed there in about 30. Contrary to WTF assertions, I have never been on any anti-depressants and I thank exercise for keeping me sane. I think physical exercise should be pushed up a notch in our schools. This 30 minutes of required PE is a joke. Being one of the fattest countries, healthier kids might equal healthier minds.
See we agree on something.

Now chill with the insults or just PM me and we'll take it private.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:14 PM   #50
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Now chill with the insults or .....
PRICELESS !! At least you're brave enough to show the world what an absolute idiot you are!! Flame On, Hero!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #51
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
PRICELESS !! At least you're brave enough to show the world what an absolute idiot you are!! Flame On, Hero!!

Giz
Coming from you , I'll take that as a compliment!

Mr.Giz...is your name some homoerotic patronage to your favorite cocktail
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 02:45 PM   #52
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Quote:
See we agree on something.

Now chill with the insults or just PM me and we'll take it private.
Oooh...ever so tempting...but that then would be letting a*holes like you get the last word. You came on this thread to throw some asinine comments for the attention getting 'shock value' you so desperately crave, instead of actually stopping to think that some of the posters, maybe even the OP, might have some real issues and are looking for answers or even just someone to bounce things off. But nooo...super poster can't see past his own self indulgent sputum to let his ego stop his fingers from typing some flippant bullshit so everyone here thinks WTF is living up to his hype. Get over yourself, crawl back into a hole and suck your thumb or whatever else gets you off.
Old 06-22-2010, 02:50 PM   #53
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You might not like it my brother from the north but in certain respects we are cut from the same cloth.

That is exactly what I do.
Quote:
Dang!

Two liberals agreeing with me in the same thread? Now I need to go get in a good workout to improve my mood!

Sa_artman, I think you're spot on about PE in the schools. Not only are most American adults slowly killing themselves with terrible habits, we're raising a new generation of fat couch potatoes. Do any of you remember President Kennedy's school fitness initiatives of the early 1960s? Elementary schools tested kids for their ability to do push-ups, pull-ups, etc., as well as time them in a 600-yard run.

Can you imagine what would happen if you tried to get some of today's kids to run a timed 600 yards? A lot of parents would scream "child abuse."
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:55 PM   #54
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Coming from you , I'll take that as a compliment!

Mr.Giz...is your name some homoerotic patronage to your favorite cocktail
How very predictable, from such a moron as you!

Your response further proves my first statement!
You.... obviously, haven't a clue as to the origin of my name!

Keep it up, Oh Brave One..... please!!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 04:07 PM   #55
Bliss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9598
My ECCIE Reviews

I think we have a raging case of chronic "one-upmanship" going on. It's exhausting. I guess I can avoid reading any new comments in this thread now since it went from intelligent conversation about an intriguing subject to blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Bliss is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:45 PM   #56
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Talking Who knew Sa_artman was Sigmund Freud bastard grandchild

Quote:
might have some real issues and are looking for answers or even just someone to bounce things off. .

Seriously, if some poster is looking for suicide advice from you, my advice to them would be to go ahead and shoot them self.

Nobody was giving advice...unless you call testimonials advice. I don't give a shit about TexRic depression or your fucn G I Joe exploits. Yet I listen to them without commenting until you two wacko's go off the reservation with a flurry of insults....now Mr Gizzy is acting like he needs a fix of LexiPro too. Here is a book for you wacko's :

http://www.amazon.com/Change-Your-Br.../dp/0812929985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
I think we have a raging case of chronic "one-upmanship" going on. It's exhausting. I guess I can avoid reading any new comments in this thread now since it went from intelligent conversation about an intriguing subject to blah blah blah blahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Guilty as charged!......Sorry Ms Bliss, maybe we can get this thread back on track.

Would you please pass Mr Giz the cyanide!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #57
Sa_artman
Valued Poster

Look at me! Look at me! I'm WTF. Your a joke and probably a sad little man in desperate need of attention and a spell checker. Go ahead, say something else, we're all waiting....enlighten us.

Your new tag should be "fucn chit, Ima moron".

Quote:
Seriously, if some poster is looking for suicide advice from you, my advice to them would be to go ahead and shoot them self.

Nobody was giving advice...unless you call testimonials advice. I don't give a shit about TexRic depression or your fucn G I Joe exploits. Yet I listen to them without commenting until you two wacko's go off the reservation with a flurry of insults....now Mr Gizzy is acting like he needs a fix of LexiPro too. Here is a book for you wacko's :

http://www.amazon.com/Change-Your-Br.../dp/0812929985

Guilty as charged!......Sorry Ms Bliss, maybe we can get this thread back on track.

Would you please pass Mr Giz the cyanide!
Old 06-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #58
Katy Alexander
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 6173

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
I just came across this article linked from CNN's health section:

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...998021,00.html

Apparently some researchers believe that vigorous exercise may alter brain chemistry in much the same way as antidepressant drugs. Perhaps it works for some; not for others. In any event, it may be worth a try for some people. And compared with prescription drugs, any side effects are likely to be good, not bad.
That is a great link,thank's for posting it.I think that exercise has become way too underrated.Not only does it give you an endorphin rush that could be compared to a very nice high, but it also makes you feel healthy, and much better about yourself overall.Anytime I have had friends who have mentioned feeling down I have always invited them to go on a hike with me, and Ed. It seems to really help ( Of course it may just be the company of my dog lol)

Quote:
Oooh...ever so tempting...but that then would be letting a*holes like you get the last word. You came on this thread to throw some asinine comments for the attention getting 'shock value' you so desperately crave, instead of actually stopping to think that some of the posters, maybe even the OP, might have some real issues and are looking for answers or even just someone to bounce things off. But nooo...super poster can't see past his own self indulgent sputum to let his ego stop his fingers from typing some flippant bullshit so everyone here thinks WTF is living up to his hype. Get over yourself, crawl back into a hole and suck your thumb or whatever else gets you off.

I did not feel that WTF, or anyone else for that matter was out of line with their response .I asked for opinions on a very touchy subject, and thought that everyone who responded gave very thoughtful ones .I know that this forum is well known for its strong disagreements, and that is one of the reasons why I posted the question here.I really was looking for different opinions.You can almost always rely on WTF to offer a unique perspective .I like people like that because right , or wrong they do make you think.

I appreciate everyone's response here.It has been a rough week, and it helped me out a lot to be able to vent about it.
Katy Alexander is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #59
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss View Post
I think we have a raging case of chronic "one-upmanship" going on.
Maybe we can switch to biggest cock...or longest...or straightest...or crookedest...or thickest...or most used in pussies...etc., you get the idea.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 09:23 AM   #60
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post

I did not feel that WTF, or anyone else for that matter was out of line with their response .I asked for opinions on a very touchy subject, and thought that everyone who responded gave very thoughtful ones .I know that this forum is well known for its strong disagreements, and that is one of the reasons why I posted the question here.I really was looking for different opinions.You can almost always rely on WTF to offer a unique perspective .I like people like that because right , or wrong they do make you think.

I appreciate everyone's response here.It has been a rough week, and it helped me out a lot to be able to vent about it.

Awww, Becky nicely put. One last thing....I try and concentrate on the time I had with a person. It helps me celebrate their life and not mourn their death. One thing I find strange is that people talk about ending their own life for good reason yet question another motives for doing that exact same thing! Strange.

Sa_artman, TexRic and Mr Giz. I hope ya'll are still with us in this life and haven't quit taking your meds! Name calling on the internet can be such a trying experience for the mentally unbalanced. Ya'll are forgiven buts let's please try and be more civil next time.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women