Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70490
biomed161114
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453051
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47795
pyramider46370
bambino40457
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2020, 03:17 PM   #46
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
The individual states have pretty much given up on the Trump crime syndicate..he couldn’t care less how many die...not his problem. He’s said that all along. He has no conscience and deliberately ignored the warnings.
He’s very good at the blame game and has called it a Democrat Hoax and only a few would be infected...15 to zero.
Now he thinks he’s won if the death toll doesn’t exceed 240,000.
Yep he’s a sicko
He’s even had a go at Gov Cuomo bc the Gov was getting more exposure, thru his daily briefings, crybaby Trimp couldn’t handle that. His ego was hurt.
The states are going it alone because Trump has decided that only his favorite Governors will get aid...Florida, Oklahoma and Kentucky to name a few of his pals.
The blue states will get zippo, unless they kiss his butt and cower to his everyday ego..
As far as I’m concerned he has blood on his hands and the a Trump sheep just think he’s such a wonderful guy.
Well you really can’t fix ignorance or stupid. They will never change. White trailer trash never do. They think it’s the flu...or just a cold ,,,OMG
Pathetic
Yep, success if it doesn't cross 240,000 by election day. That number isn't even correct as the CDC has reported year to date around 300,000 deaths more than usual each year. Most likely since Trump took over the CDC data he has doctored the numbers in his favor as much as possible.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:17 PM   #47
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr View Post
You are a failure for sucking Trumps little dick therefore repeating everything he spews.

Thank you - little DPST - your hate, rage, and fury at not being control shows - and also the clear reason that One should not be control-

all U DPST's have is name-calling and scatology to defend a political narrative and issues you cannot even begin to write about or verbalize.
it is Complete DPST intellectual bankruptcy - to choose radical marxist control over representative democracy
- but it is what you are told to do by your XiNN and DPST controllers!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:32 PM   #48
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Good whicket. Well played

Though I would add this little ism:

Why close the window, when there are no doors on the house?

This is my # 2 pet peeve about he virus hub-bub: An ounce of prevention is worth more than a ton of cure. The government scientists should be scientists first and foremost and give out solid evidence and advice. Even Fauci the Fruad eventually came out and said that he takes vitamins C & D as preventative, aka immune system boosters. Should have been much more focus on clinical health versus political and economic advice.

My #1 pet peeve is still chYna lying and covering up data and information that could have saved a whole lot of grieve world wide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
See Winn, the correct answer is that no one dies of suicide. They die by gunshot, hanging (asphyxiation, poisoning, etc., technically. So extending some of the logic here, no one dies by covid. Underlying causes of suicide dearh are depression, fatal diagnoses, fear of facing unbearable fates, etc. Underlying causes of covid death are age, diminished lung function, obesity, diabetes, etc. Those that die of suicide do so because of underlying factors as do those who die of covid.

That being said, I'm not personally sure that covid is as fatal as feared, although I don't want to be the one to prove whether I'm right or wrong. The thing is, the reason it is called "novel" is because it is new and still not fully understood. In most cases, when confronted with an unknown threat, it's better to play it safe until you better understand the threat. If you play poker, you might understand, except you can't bluff a virus.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:38 PM   #49
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
Thank you - little DPST - your hate, rage, and fury at not being control shows - and also the clear reason that One should not be control-

all U DPST's have is name-calling and scatology to defend a political narrative and issues you cannot even begin to write about or verbalize.
it is Complete DPST intellectual bankruptcy - to choose radical marxist control over representative democracy
- but it is what you are told to do by your XiNN and DPST controllers!
The hate and rage is all trump. He is the worst president in all history, and there have been some bad presidents before. He beat them all. He is a winner for the worst.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:38 PM   #50
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
So Glock, and with respect and not confrontational), why is it you think the naysayers (purposefully chosen word to not offend you personally) think the experts are not to be trusted? Please don't regurgitate political speil, I'm delving a little deeper than that. The treatment for rabies is painful, but most decide to undergo in light of the consequences. Rabies prevention from pets (I did not say wild animals) is fairly simple and cheap and mandated in most localities. Why not take cheap, minorly inobtrusive measures (no, I do not mean closing the economy, just doing smart distancing, etc.) until things are clearer?
I won't dig into my personal life too much, but I have what I would call a "technical job". Having a technical job, I witness things that happen that are similar to what's happening with COVID. On my side, it complicates and slow things down. With COVID, I believe these problems are killing people:

1.) Unwillingness by the experts to admit they're still "figuring it out".

Due to egos and positions held, sometimes technical professionals won't admit that they're out of their depth, bamboozled, or just plain still working something out. Common belief is that it's bad for the morale for the populace, but I'm of the opinion that optimistically-painted honesty is more helpful.

For example, the ventilators people wouldn't shut up about 6 months ago are actually fucking useless now that they understand better how the virus works. You can't pump air into lungs that are so inflamed that they're physically incapable, and you can't get oxygen into your brain when your blood has thickened up into gravy.

2.) Non-Technical People Making Technical Decisions.

Putting COVID Patients in Nursing Homes in NY is an extraordinary example of this.

I don't besmirch Trump's response to COVID because I think he handled it the way he should have - This is something that should be handled at the state level. (Dems disagree, but usually Dems want a big and strong national government.) The problem then was that we then had 50 Non-Technical People making technical decisions, and a lot of them went poorly for a lot of reasons.

3.) Fucking armchair experts.

Jesus Christ. Literally this whole debacle about people and the masks are people not minding their own fucking business. The no-maskers are literally doing it to antagonize the maskers because they don't like being told what to do, and the maskers are doing it because they like being a bunch of nosy, bossy assholes.

4.) The media sensationalizing every.little.thing

Remember "covid toe"? Remember "murder hornets"? This brood of vipers are so hungry for a story that they'll take any little side comment made by a nurse somewhere and print it like it's God's truth. They did nothing but exacerbate the problem.

Then there's social media, which is such a fucking wild west and in my opinion a social disease that there were good, honest voices out there getting silenced because they didn't perfectly align with the social media company's understanding of the facts.

Let me repeat that one more time - LEGITIMATE voices were being silenced on SOCIAL MEDIA, because SOCIAL MEDIA, who is non-technical, DECIDED that the LEGITIMATE voice was wrong.

This is Dr. Seheult, who runs a Youtube channel called "MedCram": https://www.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos

He figured out how this thing works on the chemical level months before the CDC and WHO came forward. Google decided that he was telling "alternative facts" and blew away a bunch of his videos.

So in the end, you have experts who're out of their depth and need time not willing to admit it, world leaders making detrimental decisions, the media blowing everything out of proportion, leading to people fucking assaulting each other over a simple disagreement.

And this isn't even going into the bullshit political maneuvering that happened because we're in an election year. That didn't help either.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 04:24 PM   #51
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
This is why the "listen to the experts" talk infuriates me. Somewhere along the way people have sheeped up and decided that the "experts" are never wrong, when they get shit wrong constantly.

Whatever the hell happened to critical thinking? Didn't people used to take information with a grain of salt?
Dr. Fauci has been wrong. He works off the best information available at the time and adjusts his opinions based on the latest information. Critical thinking? Trump has defended his early inaccurate statements on the coronavirus by saying he was trying to "play it down". Yet he is still making the same inaccurate statements -- "we are rounding the corner". He says a vaccine is imminent. He and many others on his staff catch the virus by ignoring safety rules. Luckily none of them have died.

I wear a mask in public. It is cloth, double-layer, and I believe it protects me and others. I go to the gym, to stores, and on Saturday I went to the UT-Baylor football game so I am not avoiding interaction with others. My guess is that masks will be required in most populated areas until the vaccine is readily available.

BTW, heading home from the game I drove down 6th street in Austin and bars were packed with no social distancing and few wearing masks. And Texas is now tied with California for most COVID-19 cases in the country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...untry-n1244785
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 06:43 PM   #52
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Uhhhhhh, the mask does not protect you, the mask protects others from you. A cloth mask does nothing to keep out viruses, it is not fine enough. Washing your hands and not sucking on doorknobs gives you more protection.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 07:18 PM   #53
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

I follow THE SCIENCE. Lock everything down and start begging the government for rations! One death is too many!
Strokey_McDingDong is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:33 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by GastonGlock View Post
I won't dig into my personal life too much, but I have what I would call a "technical job". Having a technical job, I witness things that happen that are similar to what's happening with COVID. On my side, it complicates and slow things down. With COVID, I believe these problems are killing people:

1.) Unwillingness by the experts to admit they're still "figuring it out".

Due to egos and positions held, sometimes technical professionals won't admit that they're out of their depth, bamboozled, or just plain still working something out. Common belief is that it's bad for the morale for the populace, but I'm of the opinion that optimistically-painted honesty is more helpful.

For example, the ventilators people wouldn't shut up about 6 months ago are actually fucking useless now that they understand better how the virus works. You can't pump air into lungs that are so inflamed that they're physically incapable, and you can't get oxygen into your brain when your blood has thickened up into gravy.

2.) Non-Technical People Making Technical Decisions.

Putting COVID Patients in Nursing Homes in NY is an extraordinary example of this.

I don't besmirch Trump's response to COVID because I think he handled it the way he should have - This is something that should be handled at the state level. (Dems disagree, but usually Dems want a big and strong national government.) The problem then was that we then had 50 Non-Technical People making technical decisions, and a lot of them went poorly for a lot of reasons.

3.) Fucking armchair experts.

Jesus Christ. Literally this whole debacle about people and the masks are people not minding their own fucking business. The no-maskers are literally doing it to antagonize the maskers because they don't like being told what to do, and the maskers are doing it because they like being a bunch of nosy, bossy assholes.

4.) The media sensationalizing every.little.thing

Remember "covid toe"? Remember "murder hornets"? This brood of vipers are so hungry for a story that they'll take any little side comment made by a nurse somewhere and print it like it's God's truth. They did nothing but exacerbate the problem.

Then there's social media, which is such a fucking wild west and in my opinion a social disease that there were good, honest voices out there getting silenced because they didn't perfectly align with the social media company's understanding of the facts.

Let me repeat that one more time - LEGITIMATE voices were being silenced on SOCIAL MEDIA, because SOCIAL MEDIA, who is non-technical, DECIDED that the LEGITIMATE voice was wrong.

This is Dr. Seheult, who runs a Youtube channel called "MedCram": https://www.youtube.com/user/MEDCRAMvideos

He figured out how this thing works on the chemical level months before the CDC and WHO came forward. Google decided that he was telling "alternative facts" and blew away a bunch of his videos.

So in the end, you have experts who're out of their depth and need time not willing to admit it, world leaders making detrimental decisions, the media blowing everything out of proportion, leading to people fucking assaulting each other over a simple disagreement.

And this isn't even going into the bullshit political maneuvering that happened because we're in an election year. That didn't help either.
+10 fucking A+
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:37 PM   #55
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Dr. Fauci has been wrong. He works off the best information available at the time and adjusts his opinions based on the latest information. Critical thinking? Trump has defended his early inaccurate statements on the coronavirus by saying he was trying to "play it down". Yet he is still making the same inaccurate statements -- "we are rounding the corner". He says a vaccine is imminent. He and many others on his staff catch the virus by ignoring safety rules. Luckily none of them have died.

I wear a mask in public. It is cloth, double-layer, and I believe it protects me and others. I go to the gym, to stores, and on Saturday I went to the UT-Baylor football game so I am not avoiding interaction with others. My guess is that masks will be required in most populated areas until the vaccine is readily available.

BTW, heading home from the game I drove down 6th street in Austin and bars were packed with no social distancing and few wearing masks. And Texas is now tied with California for most COVID-19 cases in the country.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...untry-n1244785
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
Uhhhhhh, the mask does not protect you, the mask protects others from you. A cloth mask does nothing to keep out viruses, it is not fine enough. Washing your hands and not sucking on doorknobs gives you more protection.

as the great sailor says....

the virus is 1 nano microns thick. the n95 mask and other masks are 3 nano microns thick or higher.

the mask just reduces the chance of getting a virus, it won't completely eliminate it.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 06:48 AM   #56
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
"Studies on the new coronavirus and other germs show wearing a mask helps stop infected people from spreading disease to others. Evidence also suggests that masks may offer some protection for the people wearing them."

https://apnews.com/article/16cc7a31a...d1e56a89df5d49

Do masks protect the people wearing them or the people around them?

“I think there’s enough evidence to say that the best benefit is for people who have COVID-19 to protect them from giving COVID-19 to other people, but you’re still going to get a benefit from wearing a mask if you don’t have COVID-19,” said Chin-Hong.

https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2020/06/41...-masks-prevent

Different kinds of masks “block virus to a different degree, but they all block the virus from getting in,” said Dr. Monica Gandhi, an infectious disease physician at the University of California, San Francisco. If any virus particles do breach these barriers, she said, the disease might still be milder.

Dr. Gandhi and her colleagues make this argument in a new paper slated to be published in the Journal of General Internal Medicine. Drawing from animal experiments and observations of various events during the pandemic, they contend that people wearing face coverings will take in fewer coronavirus particles, making it easier for their immune systems to bring any interlopers to heel.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/h...rotection.html

Myth: Cloth masks don't protect you.

Fact: Cloth face masks are effective. They create a barrier between your mouth and nose and those around you. This makes it more difficult for the droplets that spread coronavirus through coughs, sneezes and talking to reach other people.

Cloth masks mainly keep you from unknowingly spreading the disease to others, but some studies indicate that they may help protect you from large droplets and serve as an indirect reminder to avoid touching your face.

https://www.umms.org/coronavirus/wha...s/wearing-mask

There is enough opinions on the subject, as I've cited, that suggest that wearing a mask protects both those with the virus from spreading it and helps those without the virus from catching it. On this issue, I will exercise caution and continue to wear the mask.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:14 AM   #57
oeb11
Valued Poster

All the debate about masks - comes down to reality that masks only slow the progression of the virus through the population to the level of 'herd immunity'.
They are minimal protection for any one person individually.

lacking a vaccine - the primaryv benefit is to slow the course of the Wuhan virus - and keep pressure off overloading the health care system.

which - if yu think it has problems now - when Harris puts in Bernie's One Provider system - there will be no care for nobody but Bernie and his gold plated personal Senate medical plan as nomenklatura!

unfortunately - maks have become a politicized symbol - particularly to the demands for conformity of the DPST leftists - who demand submission to their every thought to control American populace.

and Woe betide anyone who does not conform to the DPST ideals - as Schumer put it - 'you will regret this"!
Revengeful, spiteful, small-minded - as usual. Typical DPST!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:30 AM   #58
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
All the debate about masks - comes down to reality that masks only slow the progression of the virus through the population to the level of 'herd immunity'.
They are minimal protection for any one person individually.

lacking a vaccine - the primaryv benefit is to slow the course of the Wuhan virus - and keep pressure off overloading the health care system.

which - if yu think it has problems now - when Harris puts in Bernie's One Provider system - there will be no care for nobody but Bernie and his gold plated personal Senate medical plan as nomenklatura!

unfortunately - maks have become a politicized symbol - particularly to the demands for conformity of the DPST leftists - who demand submission to their every thought to control American populace.

and Woe betide anyone who does not conform to the DPST ideals - as Schumer put it - 'you will regret this"!
Revengeful, spiteful, small-minded - as usual. Typical DPST!
Last I checked, the governor of Texas, Abbott, is Republican, and has shut down the state when necessary. Actually I am surprised that the wearing or not wearing of masks is split so much along political lines.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:33 AM   #59
oeb11
Valued Poster

That was early under the Faux fauci advice.

Tex is seeing more cases - but the people are fed up with the economic disruption - and won't tolerate more government interference and poverty generation in texas.
Abbott undertands this.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 07:40 AM   #60
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Wearing a mask is like holding a piece of paper in front of you as protection against bullets. It won't stop the bullet but you can say that it does offer some protection.
I haven't heard anyone here say that masks are useless. What we do say is you don't have the authority of demand that I wear a mask. For what protection a mask does offer, if you are constantly handling it then you are negating much of the protection by contamination.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women