Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 268
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70497
biomed161137
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453053
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47798
pyramider46370
bambino40460
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2012, 02:46 PM   #46
Sandsailor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

P411 goes quite far to verify the clients and providers. Makes me feel safer if both I and the provider only network through the one. I check the backpage to see who is working outside that screen and could be a big risk. ECCIE is great for networking with clients to screen potential problems.
Sandsailor is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #47
Taylor Sims
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107606
My ECCIE Reviews

I would like add P411,Eccie and alot of other sites are great but remember no matter how many okays a guy has on P411 still check him on Provider Buzz. I had a client contact me off of there and my gut told me to look and the guy is on there and he has 122 okays. I am glad I listened to my gut. You are hot and seem sweet I bet you will do just great. Have fun and play safe and have a great weekend. Hugs TP*
Taylor Sims is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #48
Mia Christine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 113637
My ECCIE Reviews

I have found P411 is a fantastic and helpful tool. A few of the appointment requests I have received from there have members who's only "OK's" are from 2 or 3 years ago. I always ask for current references (3 months or newer) because you have no idea how much a person or their circumstances can change in that length of time. If they can't provide a newer reference, I respectfully decline the appointment. My safety and the safety of my guests is paramount, and P411 can go along way to ensure it.
Mia Christine is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 01:59 PM   #49
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Passion View Post
I would like add P411,Eccie and alot of other sites are great but remember no matter how many okays a guy has on P411 still check him on Provider Buzz. I had a client contact me off of there and my gut told me to look and the guy is on there and he has 122 okays. I am glad I listened to my gut. You are hot and seem sweet I bet you will do just great. Have fun and play safe and have a great weekend. Hugs TP*
Thanks, that's really good to remember - and thanks for the compliments!

Chloe xxx
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #50
Guest070413
Account Disabled

User ID: 59862
My ECCIE Reviews

You have to understand this is an extremely Texas centric board. Any advice here may not help you as fully as advice from a place where the majority of active participating members are actually located in the areas you are.

P411 is an excellent tool and source, but most likely not the most relevant advertising venue in Florida or New York. It is a good place to start doing research to find what board might be most relevant to the area. There is a list of provider resources under the Extras area. Here you will be able to find a solid lead at the least. As you start to do research you will likely find more forums and sites that are even more location specific. Another way to research is to look for several reputable providers in the exact area you would like to advertise and visit their website. Often one of the pages will have links to review sites and forums they are active in. You should start to see a pattern of what seems to be popular for them in the area. Don't be afraid to contact them to attempt friendly networking.

When asking for advice keep in mind every bit of advice having to do with marketing will work a little differently for each of us since there is an individual human factor involved as well. You have to figure out which advice will work best to meet your goals and expectations. No one else can do that for you as an independent lady. The only way to know if P411 is enough for you is to stick a pic up and find out. Our personal based opinions do not hold merit against a fact based experience no matter how honest or good the intent.

Anyway.. I hope something in all this possibly helps. Good luck to you.
Guest070413 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #51
Chloe Kensington
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 91589

Thanks Elysa! Yes I don't know a particularly good board for Florida. There's the really nasty Independent Girls site where fees are low and now the owner of the site insists girls take 20% off their rates for 'VIPs'!!!

Will keep looking, suggestions for Florida welcome.
Chloe Kensington is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 09:04 PM   #52
KyleyTambros
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136599

this is why i love the community boards like this. I was exclusively on "indees" and since the debacle have been in serious need to replace that resource of income. Then I tried P 4 11 and was denied because I don't have any recent reviews. Now I hope by advertising here I will find my invitation to p 4 11 and back on track in the hobby i honestly love. you are truly like a family to me. being on the outside of the boards makes me feel lonely. keeping my ear to the Net (instead of the street) keeps me feeling safe
KyleyTambros is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 07:52 PM   #53
Kandi Kiss
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 94755
My ECCIE Reviews

Great info. I need help with my bio. Suggestions ladies?
Kandi Kiss is offline   Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:56 PM   #54
exoticdanceweardealer
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I still need to get a preferred411 account myself, I am tempted to get one just to get one. I hope you ladies are taking advantage of some sort of affiliate program. You market it quite well, in fact you should get a cut back if you already don't!
exoticdanceweardealer is offline   Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:55 PM   #55
Brooklyn Sky
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125550
My ECCIE Reviews

take the advise and welcome back!!!
Brooklyn Sky is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:24 AM   #56
Mandy Logan
Account Disabled

User ID: 149279
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Hey Chloe

I also want to add www.spokeo.com can be helpful in verifying email addys, phone numbers, names, addresses. It does not always have complete information, such as an "Unknown" name or listing but it really helps out, more so than not.

Good Luck Love! I hope that helps a little.

Mandy Logan is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 02:57 PM   #57
2deepnya
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I got to say this I was looking at p411. Last night I said that a lot of money but ladies I will get it because of what I've read today. About your safety and everything. Now with that said I'm in houston and I'm a newbie come get me or give me my money back LOL .... Get post
2deepnya is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women