Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160684
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2017, 01:58 PM   #46
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
It's painfully obvious you're a moron. Now go piss yourself.
Someone that voted for Trump should not call anyone a moron, the irony of that is obvious!
StandinStraight is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:08 PM   #47
jimmys35_2
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Standinstraight, You sir, ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!
jimmys35_2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:11 PM   #48
bigguyt
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Once Trump became president it became painfully obvious that any moron could be president, so any name you throw out there should not be laughed at. Chelsea Clinton is a better choice than any of the Trump children, that's for sure!
Maybe Michelle obama will run, i am sorry you already made that stupid suggestion
bigguyt is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #49
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Someone that voted for Trump should not call anyone a moron, the irony of that is obvious!
Well, surpassing Obama is a low bar to hurdle. Trump has deep sixed what's left of Obamas "legacy" in his first week. The joke is on you.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 02:56 PM   #50
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Well, surpassing Obama is a low bar to hurdle. Trump has deep sixed what's left of Obamas "legacy" in his first week. The joke is on you.
Yes he did and if you watched anything but Fox Alternative Fact News you would be seeing where thats getting him! He is the most hated man in the world right now and even our long time allies are turning on us. His favorability numbers are dropping every day and we havent even seen the pee tape yet. I hope when the tape comes out he is actually blowing Putin, but you guys would probably still support him and say he was just negotiating a good deal!
Old 01-29-2017, 03:52 PM   #51
bigguyt
Premium Access

Quote:
Yes he did and if you watched anything but Fox Alternative Fact News you would be seeing where thats getting him! He is the most hated man in the world right now and even our long time allies are turning on us. His favorability numbers are dropping every day and we havent even seen the pee tape yet. I hope when the tape comes out he is actually blowing Putin, but you guys would probably still support him and say he was just negotiating a good deal!
All this talk about pee tapes, are you tatts?
Old 01-29-2017, 03:55 PM   #52
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Oh fuck! StandinLimp is back. The dipshit who calls Trump voters uneducated, even though Hillary ran away with the high school dropout vote and Trump beat her 49% to 45% among white college graduates.

Looks like Limpdick has even cleaned up his spelling and grammar a bit. He must be paying a Trump voter to proofread his posts.

What a class act, whining about a pee tape. Oh wait, I found it!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 04:00 PM   #53
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigguyt View Post
All this talk about pee tapes, are you tatts?
I'm sorry since you only watch the Fox Alternative Facts News Station I forgot you really don't know anything. On real news they published the Information Russia is using to blackmail Trump with, supposedly it's a tape of him getting golden showers from Russian prostitutes. I was hopeful he was blowing Putin in the tape but golden showers will do! All hail the chief!
Old 01-29-2017, 04:06 PM   #54
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
If trump is doing what America wants him to do why is his approval rating under 40% of Americans and sinking fast, Obama left office with a approval rating close to 70%, a number trump will never reach.
Hmmm, speaking of Obama's poll numbers....

http://www.investors.com/politics/co...lar-president/
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 04:08 PM   #55
StandinStraight
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Oh fuck! StandinLimp is back. The dipshit who calls Trump voters uneducated, even though Hillary ran away with the high school dropout vote and Trump beat her 49% to 45% among white college graduates.

Looks like Limpdick has even cleaned up his spelling and grammar a bit. He must be paying a Trump voter to proofread his posts.

What a class act, whining about a pee tape. Oh wait, I found it!

just when I thought the mentality of the Trump supporters could not go any lower CrustyLad shows up and drags it down a few notches. Hey crusty go turn on real news and watch the world protesting our new president, trumps new book should be "How to ruin a presidency and country in just 7 days."
Old 01-29-2017, 04:46 PM   #56
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
I'm sorry since you only watch the Fox Alternative Facts News Station I forgot you really don't know anything. On real news they published the Information Russia is using to blackmail Trump with, supposedly it's a tape of him getting golden showers from Russian prostitutes. I was hopeful he was blowing Putin in the tape but golden showers will do! All hail the chief!
I think Putin has tapes on you. Be careful.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:40 PM   #57
lnino
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

StandingStraight you guessed wrong, I'm not for coal. Have nothing against solar and wind but let's be real, is that even a feasible option right now? If and until it is we may have to deal with coal or natural gas, I'm sure you enjoy having electricity. Oh yeah, and what Bambino just said.
lnino is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:18 PM   #58
bigguyt
Premium Access

Quote:
just when I thought the mentality of the Trump supporters could not go any lower CrustyLad shows up and drags it down a few notches. Hey crusty go turn on real news and watch the world protesting our new president, trumps new book should be "How to ruin a presidency and country in just 7 days."
Shows you how ineffective obama was, it took him 8 years to ruin the country.
Old 01-29-2017, 06:35 PM   #59
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Obama fucked shit up so bad that when you ask people to obey the law now they riot and protest.
BSer is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:49 PM   #60
t_itanic1912
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

Wow this has been a shit storm. I think wind technology is worth while. But guess who Osama, I mean Obama asshole gave the billions to for developing wind tech.? The fucking Chinese, as if GE and other US companies can't help? What a fucking moron. I said shortly after he was elected, that he is a "sleeper terrorist" trying to destroy this country from the inside. Now I am sure of it. He even has asshole on here supporting him.
t_itanic1912 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women