Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Albany/Hudson Valley > Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley
Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59956
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47573
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2015, 11:23 PM   #46
Zippity
Account Disabled

Default Zippity 1 - Trolls and Toadies 0

And there you have it folks! The board has been taken back from the Trolls. Let's hope they learned their lesson: if you don't have a positive response to someone's review, then don't chime in. Simple as that.

There's no need to harass new posters; accuse people of being someone else; critique a poster's format; or call out newbies. Just be respectful, and don't be negative towards other hobbyists. If the admins see a problem with a poster's format or location, they'll deal with it.

We're all here for the same reason, which is to help each other. There's absolutely no need to act anything other than mature and supportive towards others here. This isn't a schoolyard where a bully reigns supreme. Let's be respectful adults.

So let's all enjoy the hobby and be thankful we have a forum to share information. And if the Trollish behavior comes back, then the Trolls will be beaten into submission, Zippity-quick!
Zippity is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 12:25 AM   #47
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Encounters: 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
And there you have it folks! The board has been taken back from the Trolls. Let's hope they learned their lesson: if you don't have a positive response to someone's review, then don't chime in. Simple as that.

There's no need to harass new posters; accuse people of being someone else; critique a poster's format; or call out newbies. Just be respectful, and don't be negative towards other hobbyists. If the admins see a problem with a poster's format or location, they'll deal with it.

We're all here for the same reason, which is to help each other. There's absolutely no need to act anything other than mature and supportive towards others here. This isn't a schoolyard where a bully reigns supreme. Let's be respectful adults.

So let's all enjoy the hobby and be thankful we have a forum to share information. And if the Trollish behavior comes back, then the Trolls will be beaten into submission, Zippity-quick!
You are beyond bizarre....
Loki Pk is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 09:59 AM   #48
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
And there you have it folks! .....

YAY!!! Shit-pity wins the internet!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 27182813-crap-shit-poo-with-crown-on-top.jpg (44.1 KB, 104 views)
Old 06-03-2015, 10:21 AM   #49
Zippity
Account Disabled

The Little Child Troll wants to still play. Welcome to my ignore list.
Old 06-03-2015, 10:30 AM   #50
Zippity
Account Disabled

Ding Dong the Troll Witch is Dead. Ignored forever.....
Old 06-03-2015, 11:05 AM   #51
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I really don't understand. Why the need for multiple handles. I asked a question as to why you posted where you did. Then you say you don't know any better because you are new. Then you change that to you did so everyone can see it. Then you say your not new. I honestly do not know what you are expecting out of all this except to cause trouble. I really feel sorry for you if this is your only way to interact with people because of your lack of social life. You say you beat the trolls back but all anyone did was ask what t g e hell you were talking about. You talk about using this forum for its intended purpose but then you don't do that. If you expect anyone to take you seriously maybe you should just back the venom down a notch. You can put up a negative review without all of the crap that you put in there. There is such a thing as over embellished rhetoric.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 11:42 AM   #52
Zippity
Account Disabled

Let's please keep questions pertaining to the Hobby and Providers. Questions about other Hobbyists, and why they do what they do on a review board, aren't necessary.
Old 06-03-2015, 01:21 PM   #53
reaper302
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Now was that so hard. Nice civilized response
But I was not asking a question
Was just pointing things out. These is just my opinion.. which you pointed out everyone is entitled to.
reaper302 is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 02:12 PM   #54
Loki Pk
Ambassador

The top header for this thread reads
"Coed Discussions - Albany/Hudson Valley Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Quote:
Let's please keep questions pertaining to the Hobby and Providers. Questions about other Hobbyists, and why they do what they do on a review board, aren't necessary.
Like I said...beyond bizarre.
I'm sure the short bus is missing a passenger again :shortbus:

peace
PK
Old 06-03-2015, 02:50 PM   #55
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 03:40 PM   #56
Zippity
Account Disabled

Did the little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something? Is this what you wrote? (while excitingly jumping up and down) "Look, look, look, Admin, look look, he not following rules. He not follow rules! Look, look. I know rules. I follow rules. He not follow rules. He bad. He bad. I know all rules. Admin I your friend. Biscuit, biscuit. I earn biscuit."
Old 06-03-2015, 04:52 PM   #57
NerdLove
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Did the little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something? Is this what you wrote? (while excitingly jumping up and down) "Look, look, look, Admin, look look, he not following rules. He not follow rules! Look, look. I know rules. I follow rules. He not follow rules. He bad. He bad. I know all rules. Admin I your friend. Biscuit, biscuit. I earn biscuit."
Weren't you the one that just posted

Quote:
Or was that someone else using your handle? You like to keep calling everyone else a troll, but it seems as though you are the one being a troll and wanting to be fed.

I suggest to everyone, stop posting in this and all of his threads. If we stop feeding him he will go away.
NerdLove is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 06:05 PM   #58
Zippity
Account Disabled

Thank you Nerdlove. I never asked for any feedback. I was simply posting a review in a section where all can see it, and then I got accused of being someone else. In my first post (Putrid Ass) I said I wasn't looking for any drama.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
Old 06-03-2015, 10:10 PM   #59
Loki Pk
Ambassador

Quote:
Quote:
?... In my first post (Putrid Ass) I said I wasn't looking for any drama.
oh, well .... That all makes perfect sense....of course💩

PK
Old 06-04-2015, 12:59 AM   #60
Zippity
Account Disabled

Did the young little Brown-Nosed Troll try to say something again? Did you say: "Troll likes playing. Zippity play with me. We play. We play. Please keep playing Troll-Game with me. I no stop. I busy Troll. Loki good Troll. Now give me biscuit. Biscuit."

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women