Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59989
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47605
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2011, 07:32 PM   #46
Guest072614-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 68

Reese. Houston. Please.
Guest072614-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #47
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I have rarely been discriminated against when I tried to see a lady, but when it has happened, so be it. All I have really wanted was to know in advance, not when I show up and she says, "Oh! I didn't know you had green hair and were a 700 Moroccan man with a fez, I don't see your type." Even worse, she shows non-verbal indications tht she is not pleased and neither of us enjoys the date.

I have my preferences, I expect most ladies do. I would rather see someone who enjoys being with me and I with her than someone who can't wait until I leave. Tell me up front and we can both find better matches.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 08:49 PM   #48
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
lol...Honesty, maybe not... your opinion, yes. I have had plenty of Caucasian men with smelly nut sacks. I have a fairly equal amount of black and white clients and never had an AA gentlemen with a smelly nutsack. Different scent, yes, but it's a scent that I am attracted to.. but not a bad scent at all. Kind of like the feminine scent that we all have. WALDT.
Its my experience and my opinion; yes. Plenty of white boys smell too. lol And its more of a general smell, I dont like the smell, I was just using sack suck to humor it a bit. I also will tolerate and still rock good service for a nice gentleman as thats just how it is with certain races. The smell doesnt make them any less of a man.

He asked why and like I said thats why for me. Didnt say anyone else felt this way.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #49
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

This has turned into a really interesting thread. Thought it was going to go downhill fast at one time.

Guess the girls turned it around............smile
Guest021824 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #50
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
As always.... making his grande entrance....... Why show up early to the party when you can show up late and have everyone watch you come in?
...... STFU......Fucktard

Quote:
This thread is lame!!! Chica hasn't gotten to ban or point anyone yet........ But the night is still young!

JaD
There you go, now he can point me and this thread can be closed as getting out of hand. Will someone merge all these threads on this subject and make it one huge sticky. Then when someone asks again, just move their question to the back of the thread.

BTW, I like points with salsa and queso....thanks.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #51
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

here is another point of view I haven't seen mentioned. I have had men ask if I have seen AA gentlemen and I always reply "why do you ask? How does it affect our time together?Just like with any gentleman I see I repsect their privacy and do not reveal who I have or haven't not seen. If the choose to leave a review that is their choice. I have always refused to answer and if they choose not to see me than so be it.
Guest011914-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 10:55 PM   #52
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
This thread is lame!!! Chica hasn't gotten to ban or point anyone yet........ But the night is still young!

JaD
I know, and my trigger finger is getting itchy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasjohn1965 View Post
...... STFU......Fucktard

There you go, now he can point me and this thread can be closed as getting out of hand. Will someone merge all these threads on this subject and make it one huge sticky. Then when someone asks again, just move their question to the back of the thread.

BTW, I like points with salsa and queso....thanks.
A smartass in every crowd. Although I do like the superthread sticky idea.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #53
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Those that condone this behavior by said providers are only SUPPORTING it by seeing them. Most of these girls have black pimps. The guys that keep saying 'get over it' are just making a parody of themselves because they go see these girls, get poor service, and then are too ashamed to write a review about how they got jilted. Meanwhile, Pimp Dawg still got the money you just forked over for a gloved CBJ.

Think about it, if no one supported these 'preference' practices by these providers, they couldn't make any money. Their business would struggle mightily, to the point where it wouldn't make sense to continue that way. Imagine a modern slave owner trying to run for public office or sell merchandise. He wouldn't get 3 votes, even in his own state. The best way to end this recurring topic is to NOT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS.

Please, don't try to use level of attraction as an excuse for them. You think these women are attracted to a lard ass, beer gut, unshaven, halitosis'd breath having guys of other races simply because they have less pigment in their skin? Please. You think they're thinking, "you're white, fat, smelly, and ugly, but I wanna tear your clothes off!!!!" They merely PUT UP with you, because of the prize at the end. Sorry to break it to you.

If you FROWN upon those that run their business this way, they'd go away...and so would this topic. Maybe.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #54
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

That's not true Rambro... I say get over it 90% of the time and it isn't because of the fact that I see them, I don't see them. I spend almost 100% of my time with an independent. At least the ones that advertise as independent on here... I say get over it because it's been rehashed over and over to the point where nobody has anything new to ad to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Those that condone this behavior by said providers are only SUPPORTING it by seeing them. Most of these girls have black pimps. The guys that keep saying 'get over it' are just making a parody of themselves because they go see these girls, get poor service, and then are too ashamed to write a review about how they got jilted. Meanwhile, Pimp Dawg still got the money you just forked over for a gloved CBJ.

Think about it, if no one supported these 'preference' practices by these providers, they couldn't make any money. Their business would struggle mightily, to the point where it wouldn't make sense to continue that way. Imagine a modern slave owner trying to run for public office or sell merchandise. He wouldn't get 3 votes, even in his own state. The best way to end this recurring topic is to NOT CONDONE THESE ACTIONS.

Are you saying that a provider should not be allowed to have "preferences"?

Please, don't try to use level of attraction as an excuse for them. You think these women are attracted to a lard ass, beer gut, unshaven, halitosis'd breath having guys of other races simply because they have less pigment in their skin? Please. You think they're thinking, "you're white, fat, smelly, and ugly, but I wanna tear your clothes off!!!!" They merely PUT UP with you, because of the prize at the end. Sorry to break it to you.

Doesn't this apply to all providers to a degree...lol

If you FROWN upon those that run their business this way, they'd go away...and so would this topic. Maybe.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:42 PM   #55
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Dude...I'm not even in the mood.

Speaking of rehash, you do the same thing. You can disguise and lipstick the 'preference' issue all you want. We ALL know what it really means. That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude. You're in CONDONE mode.

These types of providers can PREFER to see gentlemen, of any and all races. That's what their PREFERENCE should be.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:52 PM   #56
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Death of a thousand cuts...

Really... for providers who don't have an NBA policy, this thread doesn't matter.
For everyone else... it makes the whining black hobbyists sound SO much more desirable... what? What did I say?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #57
lovely76
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 38943
My ECCIE Reviews

What most lady providers do care about is being respected during the time you are with her..... I would be more concerned about people who are not safe to be in the community... then looks.... There are many men with big hearts as well as ladies...
lovely76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 08:59 PM   #58
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Dude...I'm not even in the mood.

Speaking of rehash, you do the same thing. You can disguise and lipstick the 'preference' issue all you want. We ALL know what it really means. That's exactly what I'm talking about, dude. You're in CONDONE mode.

These types of providers can PREFER to see gentlemen, of any and all races. That's what their PREFERENCE should be.
Obviously you are in the mood, you've already made 2 comments on this thread.

Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:06 PM   #59
DickEmDown
Trick

Default I knew this thread would take off sooner or later...

WTF!!!

Chica, please let this thread ride a bit...

I love watching members, men and women alike, insert foot into mouth with some of the silly ass stereotypical comments that are posted

Yall keep posting now...ya hear
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 09:19 PM   #60
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women