Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70422
biomed160612
Yssup Rider59951
gman4452936
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47568
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37083
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35400
Mojojo33117

Old 12-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #46
Guardian of Asgaard
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

If they are part of a federal task force then they can be from different states, counties, and other municipalities, but they have to identify that they are with the task force. Just read the end of any local sting article off a simple Google search. (You can literally order official looking vests and velcro on Amazon and even get them custom made sometimes...people are desperate and need money...morals are out the door for many people right now...be careful...lots of people are desperate and struggling to get by...)

Examples being South West Iowa Narcotics Enforcement (SWINE...yes they are aware...) who conduct most stings in CB. They are federalized as federalized task forces can have their sting numbers added to another states federal task force sting numbers to boost their total sting press release numbers into the double digits for maximum media coverage.

Notice the task force name has nothing to do with the hobby.

Omaha's federalized task force would be the Child Exploitation Task Force, they also include officers from Lancaster County/Lincoln occasionally I believe (because Lincoln has plenty of stings itself).

Again, notice the name of the task force.

The old guard guys like Burk must be lurking and laughing when they read stuff like this.

Anyway, this could easily turn into the kind of rabbit hole that could get shut down.
Guardian of Asgaard is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 07:55 PM   #47
Chops52
Registered Member

Yes
Chops52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 08:00 PM   #48
Chops52
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by north65 View Post
Was there 2 guys? 1 mid 50’s about 5’9” the other early to mid 30’d about 6’2”?
Yes they were
Chops52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2020, 09:16 PM   #49
huskerteacher
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chops52 View Post
I was checking to see how many here have been stopped by police. I am only curious because last night I did something I never do and went somewhere I did not know. I was stopped by a yellow truck. All he had was a sheriff sweater on. He said I was the tenth guy and the women inside was under arrest. He said they would not book me if I give them the court costs. He took 100 as a down payment. I saw no police vehicles. I went to atm and grabbed more money. By the time I got back they were gone. I contacted on the phone number and they were called away and no longer needed to pay them. I am not sure if that has happed to anyone with police or just an elaborate scam. Just curious what you all know.
huskerteacher is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 04:02 AM   #50
fireboy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

i was set up by hillary 2 weekends ago...when i didnt shoe she or who ever turned into a bitch...finally gave in and she be quiet ill give you cash...showed up and a sarpy county guy showed up with a coat an everything else on...gave him the money and ran...i guess ill stay with the couple of regulars i have
fireboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 04:27 AM   #51
north65
It is what it is

Encounters: 90

Multijurisdictional. Basically I understand as, cop from city A nabs you in city B, he can’t take you to the jail in city B but will hold you until the officer from city B arrives to haul your ass in.

In my case, I didn’t say shit mainly listened to him read the text history back to me. I don’t know who these people think they are but was very well rehearsed ruse. The “sergeant” was all about how I need to re-evaluate how my choices effect my family, how it contributes to demand, etc for 90 minutes or so. When first arrived was concerned about waking people asked where could talk, said right here good wasn’t letting them in my house.

I was skeptical more at first but as it went on, was very convincing. My #1 mistake was violating my cardinal rule of not hobbying under the influence.

Public property. Common misconception, hotels, truck stops, stores etc. They are private property open to the general public. As far as I’m concerned on rules for LE is they sometimes make them up as they go and are not afraid to push boundaries and I’m not one to push back much. Multiple reasons why.
north65 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #52
Lolove
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 368430
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Geesh we all need to be safe .

They are doing this to a lot of people . Many stories I heard were from gents who are not on this site . Also went down south and this exact situation was also happening along with many other cash/dash scams.

I know the new sexy lady who doesn’t screen and sends her apartment info immediately does sound enticing. . . But please research these ladies and numbers . They are obviously targeting this community, and unfortunately it’s working very well .
Lolove is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 06:36 PM   #53
ttobin84
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
FYI. I noticed his ad was very similar to the one posted by North.

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...y/690394852740
ttobin84 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2020, 07:16 PM   #54
north65
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttobin84 View Post
FYI. I noticed his ad was very similar to the one posted by North.

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...y/690394852740
The ad on my link is still active, but I’m sure they created a few different ones. There was a lot of good info on this thread. I wish I would have stayed with it. Didn’t login for a few days. I was pretty upset with myself after I did login and read the updates. Hell the damn phone number was posted smh.
Old 12-18-2020, 07:50 PM   #55
huskerteacher
Gaining Momentum

Old 12-19-2020, 05:36 AM   #56
thebbwqueen97
Fun BBW

User ID: 405355
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizmo4 View Post
I’m not correct.
No you are not! Look at you...build & bold man! No mansplaining to me what I already know....a class act!
Just let me get on my knees here.....
thebbwqueen97 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 04:15 PM   #57
Gizmo4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Here we go with bbqween getting all defensive again. I honestly don’t care what you think. I’m just stating the truth and do with it what you want. I don’t have to and I don’t need to tell you how or why I know what I’m talking about. You be you and do whatever you’d like. I’m here to help the people that get into these situations and keep them and the providers from getting in trouble or getting ripped off. But, please continue on about your almighty education and the fact that you are studying to become a sw attorney or whatever you said you were gonna do. I don’t care. You’re always to defensive to people. And as far as calling me a build and bold man and all the other unnecessary things, if that makes you feel better and tough, please call me anything you need to. I love your insults, it gives me a good laugh!!!!!!!!! Have a great day
Gizmo4 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2020, 11:03 PM   #58
north65
It is what it is

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskerteacher View Post

New post with different phone number

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...a/283352505393

531 772 1951

Thinking about trying with my work phone. She’ll ask for a pic, so that’s my main hold up
Old 12-20-2020, 12:09 AM   #59
huskerteacher
Gaining Momentum

Old 12-20-2020, 08:25 AM   #60
ttobin84
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:

New post with different phone number

https://omaha.skipthegames.com/femal...a/283352505393

531 772 1951

Thinking about trying with my work phone. She’ll ask for a pic, so that’s my main hold up
I would bet who ever is doing this has access to Eccie. I saw that post as well North, and now the other two ads are gone & the number has changed. I appreciate everyone who is chiming in and reporting!
ttobin84 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women