Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160661
Yssup Rider59984
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47592
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35417
Mojojo33117

Old 12-01-2011, 10:07 PM   #46
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

I VERY recently did an overnight for $$$. I met him in the town he was in (I've known him for a LONG time), parked my car at his hotel and took my bag to his room, then we went out for drinks and snacks (it was WAY past supper time) and back to his room. While we didn't spend the ENTIRE night fucking our brains out, bcd activities were involved for a while that evening, middle of the night, and morning.
Now, would I do this for ANYONE? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!
However, I also have good, solid "relationships" with regular clients. I have one that I've helped build dog pens with, gone to auctions with, etc. He didn't pay me as a "no clock date". Did we do BCD? Of course. And he paid me what he normally does afterwards. The rest is just off the clock. Is he a bf or even a wanabe? HELL NO! But I guess here I should point out that I am a low-volume provider. I get to KNOW my clients, especially the regulars, over time. I'm always friendly. I am not the type that can just go in, having never chatted/emailed/talked/texted someone, suck and screw them for awhile, and it be ALL business. I'm just not wired that way. For those that DO want that kind of session, I am not the right one to see.
While I have no qualms doing PSE, I am mainly GFE and like to chitchat and carry on a conversation. Even if not DURING the session, at least prior to it.

As far as "clock-free"dates... I've never heard of it until tonight, but if someone offered, I would do it. There's certainly no harm in spending quality time with someone. However, my rate would be WAY WAY WAY lower than the grand range. I can't see trying to justify asking someone to spend what I charge for an actual overnight just to take me to dinner and a movie and "be seen". Then again, I am no one's idea of "eye candy" so I doubt anyone ever WOULD offer lmao!!!!!!!!!!
But like someone else pointed out, most of my regulars like the contact of being with someone else for awhile. I never just dash out the door after an hour. I've had hh's turn into 3 hours before just for the companionship. I did not ask for additional donation. That's just me. Spending non-bcd time with someone is no skin off my nose. It isn't like I have a crapload of other appointments I need to dash off for. As long as I can be home in time to do whatever needs to be done that day, I don't mind spending my time keeping guys company.
Again, I know I am in the minority with this. But I try to keep it as real as possible.
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:09 PM   #47
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Hell No on 5K! I do understand the logic of scheduling a multihr session and that's what I normally schedule. Just never have understood the Quickie or BnG session.
Of course you wouldn't. You're not that kind of guy.
I prefer not to see those types.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #48
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTThick View Post
I VERY recently did an overnight for $$$.
I'm confused. Was that a typo? An overnight for $300?

I'll also say what you described isn't a clock free date or close to it.
Old 12-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #49
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I'm confused. Was that a typo? An overnight for $300?

I'll also say what you described isn't a clock free date or close to it.
Hey that sounds like someone for SL, Naomi!
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:19 PM   #50
Shayla
Account Disabled

User ID: 63158
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTThick View Post
I VERY recently did an overnight for $$$.
That's the best deal I've ever seen...
Shayla is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #51
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Would that be a what the fuck Shayla?
burkalini is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:28 PM   #52
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Yeah. I bet her phone's ringing now!
Old 12-01-2011, 10:32 PM   #53
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
Hey that sounds like someone for SL, Naomi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
That's the best deal I've ever seen...
Quote:
Originally Posted by burkalini View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shayla View Post
Yeah. I bet her phone's ringing now!
You guys are hilarious!
Old 12-01-2011, 11:16 PM   #54
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Informative thread.

lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #55
Soonerman12
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 24

wow.. guys would really pay this much for intelligent conversation.. To each his own, I suppose. But there is a point where a guy needs to start dating to fill that hole. I couldn't imagine establishing an emotional connection with someone in 1 month.

Shoot, for that rate a guy could fly to Taiwan, Europe, the Caribbean, or Africa.. stay in a very nice hotel.. and sleep with plenty of gorgeous women who look like models.
Soonerman12 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:49 AM   #56
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soonerman12 View Post
wow.. guys would really pay this much for intelligent conversation.. To each his own, I suppose. But there is a point where a guy needs to start dating to fill that hole. I couldn't imagine establishing an emotional connection with someone in 1 month.

Shoot, for that rate a guy could fly to Taiwan, Europe, the Caribbean, or Africa.. stay in a very nice hotel.. and sleep with plenty of gorgeous women who look like models.
Very true. I definitely appreciate the one's that spend over 3 grand to keep me for a day... Obvious reasons. But IMO there is much better things you can buy for that... Definitely. Hard for me to speak for a guy but I wouldn't do it lol. Way better conversationalists in the civie world.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:56 AM   #57
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

SL didn't ask the ladies to explain it, he asked some of the guys that have done a clock free date to chime in. So far none have...
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:32 AM   #58
Shayla
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
SL didn't ask the ladies to explain it, he asked some of the guys that have done a clock free date to chime in. So far none have...
A texas friend from this board saw me in Calgary for one these dates... He only has 15 posts here though... Haha. Perhaps I will send him a message.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:06 AM   #59
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

I really don't think the ones that book clock free dates give a shit what anyone thinks lol.

I don't care what anyone thinks about how I do things or what I spend for whatever reason. Nobody here owes anyone am explanation on why they see who they see any more than you ladies have to explain your rates or reason for seeing who you see.

They do it because they can... lol
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:54 AM   #60
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
I really don't think the ones that book clock free dates give a shit what anyone thinks lol.

I don't care what anyone thinks about how I do things or what I spend for whatever reason. Nobody here owes anyone am explanation on why they see who they see any more than you ladies have to explain your rates or reason for seeing who you see.

They do it because they can... lol
exactly.

As I have said before about the MAJORITY of guys on eccie, A lot of guys here will not understand the concept because they are simply..well..cheap. When a guy books a clock-free date, the last thing on his mind is the money. It's all about him and his companion. If you have to save for a clock-free date, it's probably not for you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women