Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70426
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59981
gman4452939
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47591
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35414
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2014, 08:35 PM   #46
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Tits what the fuck are you talking about, you Turks are all alike, stupid fucks who still wipe their ass with their right hand.
Old 07-07-2014, 08:38 PM   #47
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

Thanks lusty, he's a Slav,
Old 07-07-2014, 08:52 PM   #48
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglehorse View Post
Thanks lusty, he's a Slav,
You mean like Novak Djokovic? That guy's a class act... tatas can't be cut from the same cloth...
Old 07-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #49
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5165
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh yes your right you ignorant fuck. A non American speaks better English then I do. But since I speak Italian I must speak it better then a true Italian. Give me a break, you make no sense at all. And yes since your concerned about my heritage I am English.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tatasddd View Post
And this again Ashley comes to show how ignorant you are. So being an American makes you more knowledgeable in English than someone who is not? Ha ha ha! The laugh of the day! Ashley, first of all English language originates from and belong to England. That it was adopted by this country due to a lack of its own language is a different question. So, unless your heritage is English you can’t claim and say this as a mother tongue. You just happen to and were forced to speak it for one reason or another like me. To tell me that you know more English than I do is simply retarded. I have specialized in English-English and its American variances more time than you have spent sucking dicks, going to school and being in the army together. I can speak English, if necessary in a way where you won’t be able to understand a fucking word I”ll be saying. You cannot be a patch on me in English and to state that you know more than I do is simply stupid and irresponsible statement. American English is so broken grammar-wise that W. Shakspeare is turning in his grave every time you open your mouth. True, nobody speaks that language any more as it has evolved over the years but I am sure you still don’t make the difference between “there is people” and “there are people” and between “ did you call your mother yet?” and “ Have you called your mother yet”. So excuse the fuck out of me but yes, I can most definitely put you in my back pocket when it comes to English.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:12 PM   #50
tatasddd
BANNED

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
That's right, tatas, we're 238 years old and everyone here appreciates your patriotic comments on the Fabulous 4th thread... If your "native country" is 1300 years old, it pre-dates the formation of nation-states in Europe. Here's a map of Europe circa 700 AD. Is it Bulgaria? Serbia?

Yes lustylad. Due to privacy reasons I do not wish to disclose my native country but it is one of those that predates the formation of nations. And I am proud to be a citizen of it and I also am proud to be a US citizen as much as some of you may not like it. My native country is definitely one of the three oldest in Europe. I have my own language that makes me unique. I did not need to adopt or "borrow" a language. So, some of you really need to get off the high horse and realize that such a term as a true , thorough American doesn't exist.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:15 PM   #51
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley69sexy30 View Post
Oh yes your right you ignorant fuck. A non American speaks better English then I do. But since I speak Italian I must speak it better then a true Italian. Give me a break, you make no sense at all. And yes since your concerned about my heritage I am English.
Ashley, in your endless spite toward me you happen not to make the difference between "then" and "than" sweety. Put a sock/cock in it! If you applied at a University with English major you would not pass the admission test Ashley and I am dead sure of that, and knowing a few words or sentences in Italian doesn't mean you speak it. I speak three languages but I can swear in at least 20. That doesn't mean I speak those. You stupid cock-sucker! The only other language you speak beside English is the skin-flute language that you learned while blowing the colonels in the military in the shacks.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:28 PM   #52
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can be a stupid cock sucker if your a cam fag any day. And once again you're assuming about me. Man you must have a whole make believe world made up about me!
Quote:
Ashley, in your endless spite toward me you happen not to make the difference between "then" and "than" sweety. Put a sock in it! If you applied at a University with English major you would not pass the admission test Ashley and I am dead sure of that, and knowing a few words or sentences in Italian doesn't mean you speak it. I speak three languages but I can swear in at least 20. That doesn't mean I speak those. You stupid cock-sucker!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:41 PM   #53
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
I can be a stupid cock sucker if your a cam fag any day. And once again you're assuming about me. Man you must have a whole make believe world made up about me!
As I have said numerous times before. I am a webcam model. My audience is mostly gay. I am straight. My mother knows about it, my whole other family knows as do my friends. Who of your entourage knows you are a WHORE?

And oh yes, trust me, I am not assuming shit. I have applied at Universities with English major and although I never actually signed up for school, I can guarantee you that you would not pass it. I am not assuming anything. You don't know a simple difference between "already", "yet" and "have" and "do/did".

Your ignorance also shows from you saying " you like what you do" ie sucking dicks. Likewise, if that were true I should enjoy every woman I could fuck. You are one really stupid fat girl.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:48 PM   #54
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

So, since I have a couple educations, can actually carry on a conversation in Italian, since I did live there for 5 years, I am stupid and would not pass. Gotcha, keep makeing stuff up about me. Quit assuming you know me. Quit pretending you know a damn thing about my life or anything in it. You do not know shit.
Quote:
As I have said numerous times before. I am a webcam model. My audience is mostly gay. I am straight. My mother knows about it, my whole other family knows as do my friends. Who of your entourage knows you are a WHORE?

And oh yes, trust me, I am not assuming shit. I have applied at Universities with English major and although I never actually signed up for school, I can guarantee you that you would not pass it. I am not assuming anything. You don't know a simple difference between "already", "yet" and "have" and "do/did".
Old 07-07-2014, 09:51 PM   #55
tatasddd
BANNED

Quote:
So, since I have a couple educations, can actually carry on a conversation in Italian, since I did live there for 5 years, I am stupid and would not pass. Gotcha, keep makeing stuff up about me. Quit assuming you know me. Quit pretending you know a damn thing about my life or anything in it. You do not know shit.
I never claimed to know you or your life. Your two educations on paper do not mean shit to me. I have a friend with high school diploma only making 300 grand a year. Education doesn't mean crap! You living in Italy 5 years doesn't mean you speak Italian, nor does you being able to have elementary conversations in it mean you know it. Before I came to the US, I already knew English at that better than you will ever know it. When you learn to speak Italian like I speak English or like I fuck, then we can talk again.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:53 PM   #56
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Between the map of Europe in 700A.D. And the Colin Farrell gif, either I'm really fucked up or I'm browsing eccie.

I'm titsfucktatas bud, he makes shit interesting.
Old 07-07-2014, 09:55 PM   #57
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, there are instances when education does not mean a thing. But you believe in your made up world, that I am stupid and I am not. You think you know what I look like, you think you know what I make, you think you know what I do, you think you know how well I speak, you think you know about languages I speak, you think you know about my family. Nope you don't claim to know anything.
Quote:
I never claimed to know you or your life. Your two educations on paper do not mean shit to me. I have a friend with high school diploma only making 300 grand a year. Education doesn't mean crap!
Old 07-07-2014, 09:56 PM   #58
BSer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Can we get a map of Ragnar Lothbrooks conquests and raids?
Old 07-07-2014, 09:58 PM   #59
tatasddd
BANNED

Ashley, I prefer to be friends rather than enemies but your constant nagging at me and commenting on my every post simply doesn't allow that. Maybe you need to reconsider your attitude toward me and I promise to revise mine. I am sure you have good qualities as a person as well, but bashing every single word I type on here is certainly not one of those. I treat you as you treat me. Do as you would be done by.
Old 07-07-2014, 10:02 PM   #60
Ashley Rosebud
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO that is hilarious right there. You started with the bashing soon as I came back to this site, perhaps you forgot. Maybe if you weren't a jerk and treated people like human beings like they are then people wouldn't hate you. You are no better then any other person on this board, man or woman. Stop the hatred.
Quote:
Ashley, I prefer to be friends rather than enemies but your constant nagging at me and commenting on my every post simply doesn't allow that. Maybe you need to reconsider your attitude toward me and I promise to revise mine. I am sure you have good qualities as a person as well, but bashing every single word I type on here is certainly not one of those. I treat you as you treat me. Do as you would be done by.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women