Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70470
biomed160988
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453029
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47750
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2014, 06:09 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It would be so much easier if one could just say, "She looks like her pictures".
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #47
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Lol at Wakeup for trying way too hard to be annoyingly obnoxious.

When I see women on TV and the like, it always seems that ladies that have some curviness to them are the ones men always flock around. I almost never see skinny ladies get treated like sex bunny pin-up types. You have these sweet guys in Hollywood trying to turn all women into bulimics, while many straight, general pop males are saying that they want women that at least have SOME booty to them. The funny thing about gay men is that they have NO IDEA what straight men like.

All this crap about telling a 110lb woman that she's 'fat' is just cartoonishly hilarious to me.

Show me an image of a flock of guys drooling over a skinny chick. If you find that ONE, I'll show pics of Anna Nicole, Madonna, back when she had some curviness (not much, but some), Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Christina Applegate, etc.

Ladies, stop listening to GAY DUDES on what your body should look like.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:25 PM   #48
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Lol at Wakeup for trying way too hard to be annoyingly obnoxious.

When I see women on TV and the like, it always seems that ladies that have some curviness to them are the ones men always flock around. I almost never see skinny ladies get treated like sex bunny pin-up types. You have these sweet guys in Hollywood trying to turn all women into bulimics, while many straight, general pop males are saying that they want women that at least have SOME booty to them. The funny thing about gay men is that they have NO IDEA what straight men like.

All this crap about telling a 110lb woman that she's 'fat' is just cartoonishly hilarious to me.

Show me an image of a flock of guys drooling over a skinny chick. If you find that ONE, I'll show pics of Anna Nicole, Madonna, back when she had some curviness (not much, but some), Marilyn Monroe, Jayne Mansfield, Christina Applegate, etc.

LOVED Anna Nicoles body!!
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 06:54 PM   #49
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I liked anna nicole when she was more fat and thick myself......way befvore her trimspa days. After that her gum line and face looked so much different.
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:02 PM   #50
NeverMarry
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post

I've been saying this for years. Women complain about unrealistic standards, but these standards aren't coming from straight men for the most part. Most straight men (at least once you get past college) either don't care about the last 10 pounds or would rather have it stay on (my preference). And how many guys lust after Flo from the Progressive commercials? She's definitely not a spinner.
NeverMarry is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:17 PM   #51
Worldtravler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
It would be so much easier if one could just say, "She looks like her pictures".
Agree, but how many ladies have current pictures in there showcase. Shit some can't even change there age must less update there photos, but they sure the hell can update there phone number.
Worldtravler is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 07:58 PM   #52
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

<~~~~has VERY current pics...
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 08:01 PM   #53
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMarry View Post
I've been saying this for years. Women complain about unrealistic standards, but these standards aren't coming from straight men for the most part. Most straight men (at least once you get past college) either don't care about the last 10 pounds or would rather have it stay on (my preference). And how many guys lust after Flo from the Progressive commercials? She's definitely not a spinner.
Awww, man, I'm busted. You are SO right. I'd do Flo in a hot minute. Especially "bad" Flo. The one who fades back into the shadows and then insists that you can't see her.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 09:46 PM   #54
Audrey Astor
Denver/Kansas City

User ID: 112407
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
Agree, but how many ladies have current pictures in there showcase. Shit some can't even change there age must less update there photos, but they sure the hell can update there phone number.
My pictures are current.... and always are. Boy, would I be pissed, if I showed up and the pics were fake or old.

I also know the difference between, there, their and they're. My point in saying that being... I do not think anybody is better than anybody. Shit, just be nice.
Audrey Astor is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:34 PM   #55
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

"Shit, just be nice".

I like that a lot. And that thought has served me well in my hobby journey. Sometimes the most simple ideas are the best by far.

And Eva, if I had described your body as "average" (from several pages ago) that comes as close to describing it as the distance between the sun and the moon. Far from average and I would rather say "not a spinner but not BBW" (not that there is anything wrong with either in my view), than to say "average".
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 11:16 PM   #56
universalenergy
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Seriously. She posted once 8 days ago on this thread and now you people keep this going.
Get back on topic. I swear.
universalenergy is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 12:05 AM   #57
broes
Reverse Apache Master

BBW is too all-encompassing. To me, a BBW is a chick with big tits and a big ass with a somewhat flat stomach even though her waist isn't small. Not some pot bellied pig that would launch me into orbit if we got on a see saw.
broes is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 06:38 AM   #58
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldtravler View Post
True, which is why I find a statement about the accuracy of her photos to be far more useful than a description in general terms. I can then tell if the pictures appeal to me or not.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 08:00 AM   #59
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
"Shit, just be nice".

I like that a lot. And that thought has served me well in my hobby journey. Sometimes the most simple ideas are the best by far.

And Eva, if I had described your body as "average" (from several pages ago) that comes as close to describing it as the distance between the sun and the moon. Far from average and I would rather say "not a spinner but not BBW" (not that there is anything wrong with either in my view), than to say "average".
Thanks hun, I think you did a great job
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #60
Mary Ann
Account Disabled

User ID: 143748
My ECCIE Reviews

Reading this thread to my hubby, he says to send all of the fatties his way, he'll make sure they all feel like they're beautiful ladies.... He only likes to see ribs on his plate, not on his women.
He may prefer the thicker ones, but I love all the ladies..... I don't care about labels, or scales, if your fun then I'm in!
Mary Ann is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women