Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47765
pyramider46370
bambino40446
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #46
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Eeeaaawwwwww
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:46 PM   #47
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16998
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with MOST of what you are saying , with some commentary

The trick is to differentiate yourself from the standard hourly provider and prepare for and market yourself to a client with a different set of expectations.

True. Although I do have to ask what is "the standard hourly provider". I think a lot of ladies offer 1h rendez-vous as sort of middle ground. Some may thrive in half hour realm and still offer 1h rates. Others prefer longer engagements but also offer shorter (1h) sessions.

Low volume. That is something you will never know unless you actually meet the lady. Of course, there are certain indicators of volume. Such as new reviews popping up every day, posts stating "i still have 2:30 availability" etc.

But unless you know the lady well, you are not going to be aware of how low or high volume she is.

Other gainful employment

Some ladies have a day job, others may have school, family or other commitments. I personally started as part time companion (was juggling being companion and office work). At some point I reached a point where income from this lifestyle affords me opportunity to pursue my artistic aspirations. So do I have other gainful employment? No, not in a sense of another income generating time commitment. Do I have other time commitments? Most definitely yes. Once again we have a gray area. Last but not least, one of the benefits and requirements of being top notch companion is availability for travel and longer engagements.

Incall. Some ladies reside in markets where maintenance of separate incall location does not put a dent in their earnings. In NYC (place I am most familiar with) it is impossible. Although for some reason it is absolutely expected. I can't tell you how many times I had to explain that while I have access to private location if such is needed, I don't spend my days seating there and waiting for calls.

So I guess I fail the test .. I have 1h rate, incall and don't work 9-5

Lina
ForumPoster is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:04 PM   #48
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
So I guess I fail the test .. I have 1h rate, incall and don't work 9-5 Lina
Lina, in my book you pass the test.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:47 PM   #49
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina View Post
Other gainful employment

Some ladies have a day job, others may have school, family or other commitments. I personally started as part time companion (was juggling being companion and office work). At some point I reached a point where income from this lifestyle affords me opportunity to pursue my artistic aspirations. So do I have other gainful employment? No, not in a sense of another income generating time commitment. Do I have other time commitments? Most definitely yes. Once again we have a gray area. Last but not least, one of the benefits and requirements of being top notch companion is availability for travel and longer engagements.

Lina
I'll preface this by saying every individual is unique and how they handle my session and manage the rest of their time varies, but I've never really understood this whole that if someone has another job she will be lower volume and therefore a better provider.

If somebody has a 9 to 5, particularly if it is a stressful one or as many of us have more like a 7:30 to 7 or so the idea that they will be "fresher" or able to routinely provide better companionship just doesn't hang together for me.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:51 PM   #50
pjorourke
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlcomedy View Post
If somebody has a 9 to 5, particularly if it is a stressful one or as many of us have more like a 7:30 to 7 or so the idea that they will be "fresher" or able to routinely provide better companionship just doesn't hang together for me.
Don't you know that pussies wear out if you use them 8 hours a day. They have to be retreaded or something.
pjorourke is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #51
atlcomedy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjorourke View Post
Don't you know that pussies wear out if you use them 8 hours a day. They have to be retreaded or something.
Forgive me for not spelling out all of my assumptions, but I assumed we were talking relatively low volume ladies not the BPers doing 10 guys a day.
atlcomedy is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 03:20 PM   #52
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Forgive me for not spelling out all of my assumptions, but I assumed we were talking relatively low volume ladies not the BPers doing 10 guys a day.

Interesting thing about BP ... I have recently started advertising there. Same ad copy, pics and rates as on my Eros ad. Result of this experiment - I met two amazing "high class" ( emphasis for sake of discussion) gentlemen.

So it is not where one advertises, but HOW

Lina
Old 11-12-2010, 04:40 PM   #53
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
but I assumed we were talking relatively low volume ladies not the BPers doing 10 guys a day.
That's only 2 hours...what happened to the rest of the day???
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:41 PM   #54
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'll freely admit to being a backpage advertiser and well, I can assure you that I do not see ten clients a day ... although I guess that I would try it once if opportunity presented itself!

The EXACT same men who contact me from an EROS ad, or from this site or other sites, peruse backpage. But hey, I used to be a backpage snob, too. I SWORE that I would NEVER advertise on such a site.

Now? I'm picking up the nasty papers in dirty bookstores and wondering, "What if".

Lina is right. If you word your ad in a certain fashion, generally it attracts a certain type of man. And that will follow what the original poster was asking ... and follows suit with what others have mentioned.

It's all good, though.

Signed,
A backpage (and grateful) slut
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 06:56 PM   #55
ForumPoster
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
I'll freely admit to being a backpage advertiser and well, I can assure you that I do not see ten clients a day ... although I guess that I would try it once if opportunity presented itself!

The EXACT same men who contact me from an EROS ad, or from this site or other sites, peruse backpage. But hey, I used to be a backpage snob, too. I SWORE that I would NEVER advertise on such a site.

Now? I'm picking up the nasty papers in dirty bookstores and wondering, "What if".

Lina is right. If you word your ad in a certain fashion, generally it attracts a certain type of man. And that will follow what the original poster was asking ... and follows suit with what others have mentioned.

It's all good, though.

Signed,
A backpage (and grateful) slut

I think terms like "BP Girls" and "BP Advertisers" get confused these days.

Lina
Old 11-13-2010, 09:24 AM   #56
FLWrite
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
...I can assure you that I do not see ten clients a day ... although I guess that I would try it once if opportunity presented itself!
You mean at different times, right?
FLWrite is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women